• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Site Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Wc3 Model Packet

For all of you who are downloading all your can in little time i have put together a small packet of all the small good quality models that i have downloaded. The models include item models (mostly Mc !'s), some unit models, and other good quality misc. models. Note that no icons or skins are in this packet. I hope this helps.

The file can be downloaded here: http://mandrilx.com/lodown/Wc3 Model Pack.zip

Level 4

omfg i hope wholeheartdly that this is a fuking aprils joke. because if its not all our hope is destroyed, its has VGsatomi said: the domino effect.

this site is the GREATEST of all wc3 sites, has the BIGGEST community and a WHOLE BUNCH OF RESOURCES

the decay of Wc3Sear.ch will drop on the fall of all other lesser havens, therefore eliminating the pleasure of playing warcraft. Blizzard is digging its own grave, coz if WoW dont absolutely break the rails theyre lost, the flame that kept wc3 alive are the modding sites, and this one is their leader.

guys.....say its not true..... :cry: :cry:

Level 6
Oh no so many sites are "attacked" due to similar things like this, may god bless us all... *waits for the unavoidable* (Microsoft.com will be the only place to go!)
wc3c got an HENTAI-Section now btw, its really cool and amazing, check it out now!

Level 1
Jesus Christ. oh, its just a coincidence it was created on April Fools? shut up and stop being stupid.

Shame on you guys for making all these stupid people cry.

Level 11
The person who could've deleted the stuff are either Oz02 (who was sleeping), DarkShadow(though I doubt it since he didn't show up for quite some time and it isn't his style), VGSatomi (again, I doubt it) or Darky. And I say that Darky might've pranked us a little by deleting here and there.

~Daelin

Level 11
All sites? Hmm... strange. I'm more than 5 forums but I haven't seen any announcing what you just said Asuka except wc3sear.ch. Yes, that stuff on the wc3campaigns is pretty stupid...

And again this "Why on April's Fool" day was already discussed too much. It could've been Christmas, or Easter. And why didn't we announce you later? Oh, right... The site closes on "The 2nd of april". When Oz02 found out, he announced you at once. Was he announce you when the site no longer existed?

Oh, and mods are calm because they are trying to control the panic and avoid some situations. That's what we are asked to do and that's what we'll be doing.

~Daelin

Level 2
im starting to agree with the darky deleting here and there to get us freaked out idea. anyways im part of a forum where theres a member who knows a couple of the mods from this site...

they had been planning a big april fool for ages and when the person on the other forum they really deleting the site? the only thing they would say back is:
"well lets put it this way: what day is it?"

Level 1
denile is right.....i havent been a member for long, but this site is great. I have to say tho, if this is a joke, omg darky did you get us all good. Maybe he is trying to reach a dl high or something....getting everyone to dl everything.
well, for all you who think this is a joke, and refuse to think otherwise, if its gone tomorrow, wont you all feel like idiots.
for all you who are scared (as you should be, and as i am) wont we all feel like IDIOTS lol.
whether this site is gone tomorrow or not, i would like to thank Darky and all those involved. the fact that the site is dying does not change at all how i, and all the others, feel about it. Its been good....while it lasted.

Level 1
denile is right.....i havent been a member for long, but this site is great. I have to say tho, if this is a joke, omg darky did you get us all good. Maybe he is trying to reach a dl high or something....getting everyone to dl everything.
well, for all you who think this is a joke, and refuse to think otherwise, if its gone tomorrow, wont you all feel like idiots.
for all you who are scared, (as you should be, and as i am) if it isnt gone tomorrow wont we all feel like IDIOTS lol.
whether this site is gone tomorrow or not, i would like to thank Darky and all those involved. the fact that the site is dying does not change at all how i, and all the others, feel about it. Its been good....while it lasted.

Level 13
For all who think this is some kind of joke, think what you want, the site will be shutting down. You'll be sorry when you see it closed.

For those who haven't denied it, I'm really really sorry. We are all upset about the site closing. Darky has tried but its beyond him now. Enjoy your last few hours on the site.

Level 3
well...

... I just think it's a great April's fool! lachschon.de used such a trick, to.... some people wrote angry messages... LOL bah, i think if the site's closing they would have told us before... Don't worry If i write anything someone else has written before, i just read the first page.. or was it only 1??
I f the page is really closing, that would be mad, but i don't believe it..... :?

Level 2
well in 5 minutes its time to say goodbye..., or isnt?
ill notice then. i just wanna thank the whole staff and all members sharing their knowlegde und helping others. ill truly miss this site.

Level 4
First of all, why should Darky have financial troubles with this site when it has ads on the frontpage which should bring up enough money to run this page? I don't believe that..

The blizzard thing.. well.. I think it's quite possible, but blizzard would damage itself by destroying "fan sites" and just stuff, that makes a blizzard product more popular.. I don't believe that either..

But finally, from one day to another, posting on April 1st such an announcement is just weird ;) Now that its around 00:30 and the site's still up, I think it was an april fools joke..

The time now is Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:44 pm

00:30 eh?

Firs of ads on the first page doesn't bring even 100$, which isnt the 4th part of what Darky pays, he pays awfully loats of money.

The thing with Blizzard is more than mare trouble, which would take me 2 hours to type.

So all in all, w eare in a deep ***t.

time left till shut down, is about 1:10

Level 6
I know that it is April, and I know that I wanted you people to do a joke. And we got a joke aswell! :twisted:

But please, DONT DO IT AGIN!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

When will the ''Darky-is-dead-campaign'' be out? Even if he is here now I would like to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.