• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creating a second Webpage?

Would you like to have a WOW page created by Darky28 and his Staff?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I say yes, I mean it's not mod-able but there is still plenty of topics to discuss, and I guess you can consider Custom UI somewhat modding.

wc3search is a great wc3 site. Darky is a great hoster, and probably has made the best wc3 modding site ever. I'd like to see him make another victory with a WoW site.

It would require much more attention for a while, but I don't really see any HUGE changes going on here as it is.

However, I think Darky should make it based on his opinion not others. If you have ever had a site/forum before and you have many friends on it and you wanted to change something you sorda become dependent upon their opinions. But considering that this will be a seperate website I wouldn't be too concerned.

Level 6
I think if there should be any WoW stratgy talk, why can't it be on this site? because then since this site already has loads of fans (Go wc3sear.ch! :wink: ) why draw some away to a WoW site? I was in the final stress test and open beta and I think it is a good game, but lacks a story line and you should be able to make your own maps for a single player version of the game. I think it really stinks that there is no single player in it.

-BloodElf53

Level 1
WoW site bad idea,my comp is super slow and when WoW come out i will be left in the dust. no one will be on warcraft3 battle.net i will be very very sad darky27 would never abandon warcraft 3 ........even thougth he left this site

Level 6
@ToWinIsToKill
Don't worry, I know there will still be some people on WC3. I know even tho I am gonna play WoW a lot I will still play on WC3. and think of it this way, there won't be as much annoying people on WC3 because they will all be venting on WoW.
:lol:

Level 6
I think it would be really good thing to do. Would be nice to read more about WOW so I can be the ultimate player when it realeses in Europe :)

Level 1
can you help me?

Hello! My name is Hammis :D
Can you teach me how to import models or skins? please :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.