• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Get a Project Sponsored by wc3sear.ch

Are You Excited About Being Able to Play Out the Troll Wars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
As many of you might have noticed, there has been an influx of Troll models from Werewulf. These models are for Troll Wars: Uprising, a campaign being created by Clan PMM. We also have numerous oter models and skins not posted here. Anyways, it's quite an ambitious campaign, and we have numerous, experienced people working on it (just for models alone we have jigrael, Werewulf, Pins, and Trollschnitzle; T.J is talking about joining PMM as well, and a few others have mentioned they intend to later; Mapper300 and myself will be the main forces heading up the actual campaign part, but we also have a lot of skilled people working with us). Troll Wars: Uprising will take the player to a time before the Orcs came to Azeroth, back to a time when humans were not the oppressed. WarCraft lore has it that before WC1, there was a war between the Trolls and the Humans. This war was most likely a series of them, or one fought on many fronts, for it is called the Troll Wars (emphasis on the "s"). Uprising deals with the start of the war, and the early battles of it. I'm not going to reveal anymore for now.

Anyways, my question is how do we get wc3sear.ch to sponsor it (like Norinrad's is, and DotF, and RotD, etc...)?

Level 9
i would say you would have to PM a moderator and mayby send them a but of the campaign to see if it is good enough for it

Level 25
Not just "A" moderator

Its a long process involving the following

1. PM either VG or Oz in regards to hosting. Show of eyecandy at this moment
2. If VG or Oz says "Yay", then you get yourself a hosted project
3. This is the hardest part: On WoW, go to the US Dragonmaw server and ask around about a gnomish warlock called "Warla". When you find this warlock, that's Darky. You then must convince him, in whatever way possible, to get his ass back to Search and get your project added
4. Victory dance

Level 9
with darky playing world of warcraft and being the creator of this site i think there could be 2 ways it could end if darky can afford it

he stops playing WoW and focuses on this site 8=)
or closes down the site and just keeps playing WoW 8=(

Status
Not open for further replies.