• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
As it seems that both Darky and VGSatomi are too busy to make this announcement I will make it, until it is pointless.

In the name of the wc3sear.ch staff I wish you a happy new year, better than 2005 and worse than 2007. I really hope that we will celebrate this event next year together, in complete formation, if not more and merrier.

Level 22
Happy New Year All!

hatfield103_0383sizeA.jpg

Level 10
Warnicro is right: there are still enough days remaining of this year to wish a happy and succesful time to you all for those! :D

What I think is one of the most important things about this news is that we can see how many people look after wc3sear.ch and it's community: 5 different people in the last 6 news and all are working hand in hand. Again thanks to you mods, admins and whatever! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.