• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any chance of separating original from reforged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I got the game finally, and all I can say: I'm f***ed up
  • The game already had some very few bugs, and it came out with even more bugs and glitches (I approximate over 300 times the bugs and glitches).
  • The world editor now FORCES the ownership of everything done, no matter how many custom stuff and effort was put into the map, to Blizzard
  • The world editor is the exact same thing, which idk if it's bad or good...
Well, to be honest I want to play the classic again... go back to certain mods and maps like Gaias, or making my own mods and terraining maps like I used to.
I can go back to the warcraft 3 classic I bought over 3 years ago, right? ...right?!

Wrong!

Making things worse, now both versions of warcraft 3 are "the same game", which is the worst part... and that means:
  • no going back to the classic.
  • no access to classic world editor, or more like it's models and textures to be accurate, making it harder to mod with certain models that use in-game textures and wrapping and such.
  • no more access to the campaign progression neither through save game or campaign menu, all back to zero.
  • no more access to custom campaign, making certain scenarios impossible to use
So, to be honest all I want is to get both games separated, otherwise I feel I got ROBBED.

I used to make a lot of maps, very few of which got posted, either as screenshots, or as whole. I enjoyed making a few mods and terraining maps, a LOT, but what reforged did is to take that away, no more "my job" or a "community job".

Any chance to get blizzard separate both games? either through campaing or a community movement, ideas/bugs/issues report or such?

If there's no chance, then I'll either get illegal version, or quit the community...

PS: sorry for bad english, I'm from Chile, my original language is Spanish.

Level 5
no access to classic world editor, or more like it's models and textures to be accurate, making it harder to mod with certain models that use in-game textures and wrapping and such.

6bfae6a787.png

Status
Not open for further replies.