• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Allright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
My family broke up pretty long ago, my wife left me and my sons moved from home to find their own path, so I kinda live the single-life now, but that's cool man. Single life is great ^^
*Accidently pours awesomesauce in the beer-mug as he speaks*

Level 19
Sounds great, tho I'd love to provide some artwork for my own character before making a biography, but I can't do that 'till I get my scanner back in about a month's time.. or well, i guess you know how he looks ^^
*Drinks the awesomesauce and spits it out all over the table*

Level 19
Well, take a look at my uploaded icons, only 2 of 9 can not be categorized as overdraws. I don't personally look down on overdrawing, it's a good way of practicing one's skills in using computer art tools :)
But you can overdraw your own drawings too, you know. That's obviously considered 100% freehand too, and often leaves out a good result :)

Level 19
Agreed, don't lose your spirit - you and Bern are the ones inspiring the rest of us :)
I started working on a sketch for my concept art too, and I think the final version turns out very good - too bad I can't show any of it to you guys yet :l

Level 19
Sadly I must agree with you, but you can count on my participation once I have the possibility to use my PC & scanner again :)
EDIT: Waaaaiiiit, I just found out my grandparrents have a scanner! And I'm at their house right now! I'll make sure to enter something as soon as possible :D

Level 19
Well, then let me handle the crap-talk. Status is that I just got home to my grandparents' house after a vacation with my mum's family, and in two hours my dad will pick me up and take me with him to a vacation with his family for one or two weeks..
Family is great, but jeez, let me have a break man >.>

Anyways, I'll make sure to scan in my latest WiP of Am'ar very soon, but for now I'm going to watch PewdiePie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.