• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Emergency Rescue Plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
To be honest I do not know if it is dying or not. WF says so, but I for one do not know as I am too new to know.

Provided it's true, I would guess it's because it has turned from everyone working together against X to many small 'random' RPs.
I stated this in another thread.
6961ce6168bde74ab4e85934cd56c74c.png

For the best experience I think it should look like this.
0407fe5c5853975dbf259d0cb082ecaa.png

Another is big issue is the repeat factor. I do think one needs to revamp the RP quite drastically from time to time to keep interest and that feeling of something fresh and new. This is a bit of a gamble though.

Yes, we need to have a big evil to keep things alive, and to keep people unified.

Just like the old days, when RACC people are united against Mythic the First Cakemaster (and Darko, Mythic's loyalist). Or Nekros' arrival in RP #1.

But another question: What/Who is going to be the big boss? Sargeras? My event is rather special; it can evolve and change into something different. So Sargeras may intervene and cause chaos, forcing us to unite against him.

Edit: Sorry, didn't saw that last part after the quote...

It's a risky move, but it may worth the risk if things are getting too repetitive.

Level 21
To be honest I do not know if it is dying or not. WF says so,
Trust me,it is.We had low activity for a while later in 2014 but nothing like this.This is deadly silence with 1-3(depends on how quick and if I can reply(I'm always stalking the group))posts every hour.And the people that do post don't really seem to care.I'm not feeling that vibe we had.As I told Chaosy,we have grown so distant,(I don't even read others' post anymore(except Cakey's posts directed at me and Vampiral's)) we aren't even a community anymore..Unless we do something to change this RACC will be gone by 2015

Level 21
Well,for one it needs to be a roleplay not a faction play.I swear you guys have 69 factions each.It wasn't like that in RP#1

Yes. I have plans to erase lots of my factions.

How about a huge chrono disaster that occurs, erasing Vestrope (need to get Daffa's permission), Regime, Nod, etc.?

Perhaps in RP #3, I'll let only Deroc and his Pherith Empire be in the new world. VGI, and all these other faction play relics will stay behind (or get erased).

How about enforcing a rule so that only one faction per RPer may enter the new universe in RP #3

Level 21
How about enforcing a rule so that only one faction per RPer may enter the new universe in RP #3
Yas! er gawd yas!
I'm not even taking a faction,neither do I want one.I want to RP not FP
Edit:That makes me wonder,have any of you(@Chaosy.you excluded) even played a RPG or been part of other RPs?

Anyway, on an alternative, we might get an alternate RP that should be pretty strict about factions and universes, if we're up to it. Why? I evaluated Directive's RAEA and the RP #2 and see a major factor in the confusion comes from the factions. Having factions and universes in an exaggarating amount would be messy with little roleplayer number. I failed to evaluate this sooner which cause a major drop in RACC, I'm truly sorry.

What do you guys say for a RP with only Anti-Cake and Cake factions?

Level 21
If we did the anti-cake vs cake we would be repeating ourselves and that's bad.We need something fresh.I actually have a idea for something new

Not like I also care what will occur with RP #3 factions, I'm solo character.
Having factions and universes in an exaggarating amount would be messy with little roleplayer number.

I love you

Level 21
Maybe you should just except that its over.It was fun while it lasted....except RP #2.I can honestly say it was not fun

Level 6
@Whitefang Well, i guess its because you kinda avoided the RP? i mean you created your own universe and just locked it away.

Most of the time you were roleplaying alone.

Roleplaying is fun when played with others

Level 21
@Devin.There wasn't.Stop pretending it was better than RP #1,because it honestly wasn't.It can't even compare to RP #1

If all of you need someone to blame, blame me.
Might need to blink and slap everyone one by one :p

In RP #3 we need to aim for something like RP #1 does, since I find it more decent in term of gaming. But some rules from RP #2 needs to remain as enforcement (especially the event limit rule, but with more better enforcement), in addition, a stricter rules about factions, when I say strict, I mean VERY VERY STRICT. I'll get more detail on Prep thread instead.

Level 21
We are all to blame.Infact I'm the one that fucked everything up.The blame is MINE.RACC started going downhill when I joined.I apologize,that I ruined the group.

Level 21
Ask Devin,it WAS me.You did mess up a lot with your tech(Sorry,I'm being honest)but it was already a mess thanks to me.

Level 9
Dawn of Liyonv is Devin's releplay? Strange.... Who is Liynov?

I think we need Cake and Anticake factions only... like

Brotherhood of Cakes...
Cakepilson.....
Cookieridge...
Cupcake's Fury....
The Magcake Kingdom...
Anti-Cake Initiate(ACI)
Cookiets Union...
Regime of the Burning Cake...

Status
Not open for further replies.