• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Allright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I'd say an unlimited fantasy theme

did you say unlimited?
ce5.gif

disregard my post earlier, unlimited fantasy is kingdom.

Level 19
If people are up for it, I think it would be a cool thing - mostly because everybody can contribute to the story the way they wants to :)
You know me, having a unique orc character with a medieval-like weapon and futuristic gun is unacceptable in most themes, but in unlimited fantasy it would work out. If the chosen world and story behind it is well-thought of, it turns out awzum for sure, and we all know that the activity always follow if an RP is awzum. My own RP followed this theme and was very active for a long time :)

Level 19
If it is gonna be like I think, then a good mix of both medieval- and futuristic-time, maybe in a world where some races are far more advanced than others, or perhaps just two or more worlds connected with different levels of technology :)

Level 19
Currently the Avataria-RP is pretty dead, sadly, but I'm always up for continuing it, tho it requires active players you know. If you feel interested, I'd be more than glad if you took a look at it :)

Anyways, did we decide to try out the fantasy-thingie? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.