1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

All types castle (on standart textures)

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The same model, as this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/all-types-castle-263665/?prev=search%3Dcastle%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20, but on standart textures and it has some small differences. Withs this model you can build an enormous palace almost from scratch.

Animations:

Stand - Mansion
Stand upgrade first - House of commons
Stand upgrade second - Palisade fort
Stand upgrade third - Fort
Stand upgrade fourth - Stone castle
Stand upgrade fifth - Stronghold
Stand upgrade six - Palace

Changelog:
1.00 - uploaded
1.01 - changed tower in 3 upgrade animation.
1.02 - changed saw in birth animation, added one more teamcolored flag.
1.03 - changed wooden tower. Added hay roof. Added flag in second upgrade animation.
1.04 - fixed a little bug with roof in death up fifth and six animations.
1.05 - Added Overhead and Origin Refs. Added windows glows during stand works animations. Changed name from six to sixth animations. Added windows to tower in Stand upgrade second animation. Added windows to wooden mansion and long house.
1.06 - Added windows and glows to them to towers in sixth animation. Changed flag movement as HappyCockroach said.

Keywords:
Castle fort house medieval European palace mansion
Contents

All types castle (on standart textures) (Model)

Reviews
17:43, 14th Dec 2015 MiniMage: It's a pretty damn neat model. The added ingame wrap gives it a lot more of a wc3 style. I would've argued that you could've just updated the other model. Nevertheless, approved.
  1. KILLCIDE

KILLCIDE

Administrator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This model is absolutely fantastic. The textures are amazing and the upgrade animations are extremely unique letting you know what tier you're on without clicking on it. Well done, Mike. I can't bear imagine the length it took to make this xD I honestly vote this for Director's Cut.

2. jonbon29

jonbon29

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice castle and more WC3ish! Its a good you made a version that uses ingame textures.

3. MacMardigan

MacMardigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amazing.

4. stonneash

stonneash

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I like castles and variations. you seem to satisfy both flawlessly.
    if this doesn't get a DC then I will move to the north pole and live as a lone fisherman cursing the universe.

5. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is actually a great idea to have all those types of castles class, well done, they are awesome: D

6. we shall see :)

7. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I would recommend making other structures in a similar style. Like stables, workshops, barracks and whatnot. If they all have the same kind of tier, you could upgrade the age like the age of empires games. ;D

8. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like all your Castle
    came from a Poor house into a Large Castle
    wow + neat 5/5

9. Lions_Blood

Lions_Blood

Resources:
    Resources:
    I loved the original better, but this is still amazing! Nice work man hope to see this in a map soon. ^^

10. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is a great model. But I suggest you to fix those flags animation. Flags really don't move like that, from extreme to extreme linearly. They have a smooth, wave-like, movement. Also, all Stand Work could use some dust coming out of the ground, and those good old light beams being projected out of doors we see in wc3 buildings. (Also, fix the animation name from "Six" to "Sixth". It does work like that, but people will get it wrong in WE by using the "th" form)

11. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for suggestions. I will try to fix this things after i after finish my pack of this models. Only a problem, Im not good in animating( It will be difficult to me to fix the flags.

12. KLPV

KLPV

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do I access the animations to get the other versions? Thanks.

13. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In Object Editor. You need to find field with names of right animations (upgrade,first\second\third). Just write the name of animation, which you need. The good example is in town hall, keep and castle.

14. KLPV

KLPV

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, I understand it's in Object Editor, and I need to put in the upgrade things, but where in Object Editor?

15. rem_shinikami

rem_shinikami

Resources:
    Resources:
    Jeez! You improved it. Amazing job. Only one thing i dont uderstand - why it still not received DC?

16. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  17. alexdahobo

alexdahobo

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome models! looks great if you add orc texture under them