• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All types castle (on standart textures)

The same model, as this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/all-types-castle-263665/?prev=search%3Dcastle%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20, but on standart textures and it has some small differences. Withs this model you can build an enormous palace almost from scratch.

Animations:

Stand - Mansion
Stand upgrade first - House of commons
Stand upgrade second - Palisade fort
Stand upgrade third - Fort
Stand upgrade fourth - Stone castle
Stand upgrade fifth - Stronghold
Stand upgrade six - Palace

Changelog:
1.00 - uploaded
1.01 - changed tower in 3 upgrade animation.
1.02 - changed saw in birth animation, added one more teamcolored flag.
1.03 - changed wooden tower. Added hay roof. Added flag in second upgrade animation.
1.04 - fixed a little bug with roof in death up fifth and six animations.
1.05 - Added Overhead and Origin Refs. Added windows glows during stand works animations. Changed name from six to sixth animations. Added windows to tower in Stand upgrade second animation. Added windows to wooden mansion and long house.
1.06 - Added windows and glows to them to towers in sixth animation. Changed flag movement as HappyCockroach said.

Keywords:
Castle fort house medieval European palace mansion
Contents

All types castle (on standart textures) (Model)

Reviews
17:43, 14th Dec 2015 MiniMage: It's a pretty damn neat model. The added ingame wrap gives it a lot more of a wc3 style. I would've argued that you could've just updated the other model. Nevertheless, approved.

M

17:43, 14th Dec 2015
MiniMage: It's a pretty damn neat model. The added ingame wrap gives it a lot more of a wc3 style. I would've argued that you could've just updated the other model. Nevertheless, approved.

Level 32
Forth upgrade and sixth upgrade are not the same model. Maybe you looking it in Viewer on the Hive. This Viewer does not always show my models correctly. Try to check it in your viewer or your model editor. About wooden tower in 4 version - I wanted to make the tower in this version half wooden and half stone. I agree, it looks not very good. I changed that, hope, it looks more better now. I just left a wooden rectangular pillars.

Level 11
This is absolutely gorgeous, it just fits much, much better with Wc3 textures, also the Filesize seems reduced so this is just a must have.
EDIT: Now that I look at it again and in WE, this is just too useful to just be rated "Highly Useful", this should at least get a Directors Cut, I mean maybe with some small little changes and such but still, this model can have so many uses while saving a bit of space really now, a must have.
(Even put it in your Star Trek map doesn't matter, just say King Arthur returned and make trigger where Picard and Lancelot just duel eachother for no reason at all.)

Last edited:
This is a great model. But I suggest you to fix those flags animation. Flags really don't move like that, from extreme to extreme linearly. They have a smooth, wave-like, movement. Also, all Stand Work could use some dust coming out of the ground, and those good old light beams being projected out of doors we see in wc3 buildings. (Also, fix the animation name from "Six" to "Sixth". It does work like that, but people will get it wrong in WE by using the "th" form)

Level 32
This is a great model. But I suggest you to fix those flags animation. Flags really don't move like that, from extreme to extreme linearly. They have a smooth, wave-like, movement. Also, all Stand Work could use some dust coming out of the ground, and those good old light beams being projected out of doors we see in wc3 buildings. (Also, fix the animation name from "Six" to "Sixth". It does work like that, but people will get it wrong in WE by using the "th" form)

Thanks for suggestions. I will try to fix this things after i after finish my pack of this models. Only a problem, Im not good in animating( It will be difficult to me to fix the flags.

Level 2
In Object Editor. You need to find field with names of right animations (upgrade,first\second\third). Just write the name of animation, which you need. The good example is in town hall, keep and castle.

Yes, I understand it's in Object Editor, and I need to put in the upgrade things, but where in Object Editor?

Level 32