1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Aliens spotted? Hoax?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CMarket, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Crazed_seal2

Crazed_seal2

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well everyone knows the best way to travel is by catapult

^_^

2. Bugz

Bugz

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    If there comes allien to your house, shoot them in the ass and run

3. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Flingers are better. And faster.

On a whole notha note, we're just being spied upon. I hope they don't know what a middle finger pointing at the sky is.

4. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's true, with one guy we argued about the same him saying people create things frm folklore. But you know, while some pictures are indeed just art, let's not forget people used drawing as the only way to describe things they have seen. Cavemen, native Americans even later on frescos, pictures, people have drawn what they see as the only way to recreate something. What makes strange about these drawings is that they show the exact same depiction of things that are reported today. Cylinder shaped objects, disks, what kind of early imagination involved saucers and orbs reported nowadays?

Now leaving this theory aside, I think that it is possible there are underground dwellers and im not crazy as I don't believe such stories that much but I have seen several people talking about 1 thing - beings hiding in the depths of the oceans like caves or caves very deep underground. I recently came across a book called 'Ufo Highway' by A, Sanchez - this is not the only one talking about it. 2 other people (Thomas Castello and Phil Schneider) talk about having worked at military installations connected to some natural caves - the existence of such a base is not a secret - it's called NORAD.

However, this book (it is in the form of an interview with a former worker there) as well as the other two persons talk about a military installation around Dulce, New Mexico. This book specifically says about Thomas Castello who writes about some reptilians hiding underground:

So this book claims to be speaking real things, at first it starts about a group of people military psychologists whose job is to examine and report each military personnel's state and they were once sent to deeper levels of an underground facility called Dulce, then they come across rooms with technology they do not know - some symbols on a metallic plates, purple illuminating windows and screens, machinery they also see being futuristic.

The book talks about beings hiding underground which very much goes in a similar way to Castello's story but less exaggerated way. This is not the only talk about such thing, other sources and people have also claimed there are dwellers on our planet that may actually belong to someone else and we would be the guests. Extracts from the book:

'I had been assigned on many top secret projects before, and in fact, the year before the
    Dulce assignment I had been on one particular job having to do with a recovery mission
    from a crash site located near [4] Fort Irwin down south ... The survivors said the unidentified object appeared to be tracking them, almost playing
    with them, coming closer with each pass. One man reported that a deafening high-pitch
    sound penetrated the plane's walls, drowning out the aircrafts own engine noise,
    causing them painful headaches. By the final pass from the object, the C-130E
    immediately began to stall, ultimately crashing. Two men died.'

'Something had happened at this Dulce Installation. And I say it in that manner because I
    had never heard of Dulce before. I knew of [12] Kirtland AFB by Albuquerque and [13]
    Holloman near Alamogordo, but I had never of, and I repeat, never had heard of the
    Dulce New Mexico Installation. I’d been to the desert high-terrain of northern New
    Mexico many times before with family, but never on business'

'Colonel, what did they find inside the facility?

'In the reports prepared by the soldiers (who were told to record what they had found),
    they discovered that the uninhabited upper levels held many of what appeared to be
    ancient artifacts interspersed among modern looking but unfamiliar machines.
    Some walls were covered with RADAR-like screens, and there also appeared to be
    individual personnel stations, but mysteriously not large enough for any human to fit in;
    and some fitted with various sorts of cryptography machines, or what appeared to
    possibly be electric typewriters. All of these were connected to the flat RADAR-like
    screens.

'Colonel, who are the inhabitants?'

'First are the Progenitors; aliens from the Sirius system. Second are the Anu (Anunna,
    possibly the same as the Anunnaki from Ancient Sumer); their genetically enhanced
    offspring the Progenitors. Third is the Austra Albus; the offspring of the Anu, and finally
    the Greys; not related genetically to the Progenitor lineage. If you will, there is a fifth
    group … modern humans; genetically modified for a specific reason.

Now, with the ability to read their writings, the names of the subterranean inhabitants
    and other associated groups were discovered as was their entire history. Over time our
    researchers began to understand exactly what had happened at this location,
    understanding who these inhabitants and other groups were, and who among them was
    outside of the caverns. And we also learned how and why with all of their technology
    they were seemingly trapped here.'

Call it crazy, I don't expect anyone to believe it, I have a hard time believeing such things, im just throwing some real talking about terrestrials besides humans. Imagine if it were true? Would your mind accept it? No, it sounds too extraordinary. Lots of details though, Im not sure people who make fiction on the books give that kind of details.

The fact that several people talk about such thing makes me thing there is something about it, I still believe it a little it is possible so dont ever call me a nuthead, I'm pretty sceptical about any UFO related events. But just because any of you are too certain about them not existing here cause, see we live our daily lives, go to work, that DOES NOT mean you are right, let's just say it is possible. You never know what is happening in these military facilities down there do you? At least when several people former employees who remain anonymous talk, there is rather better to listen to them than someone who says there is nothing by not even being part of it?

5. Elite Slayer

Elite Slayer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am slightly doubtful regarding the efficiency of that. It is the thrust, when applied to the structure of the aeroplane, that allows it to be guided in any certain direction in the spectrum of aerodynamics. The aerodynamics of a "spinning-top"-style aircraft would be unnecessarily complicated, and applying thrust in the desired direction would require tedious engineering that would result in many phases of failure, if it isn't downright impossible. Besides, Bernoulli's principle (how the pressure of moving gas decreases proportionally to an increase in velocity) applies far more efficiently to the wings of a plane. Not to mention the financial implications...

6. boomwolf

boomwolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    If there is one reason to disregard it, one reason only, it would be as Elite Slayer has said, a "flying saucer" type aircraft is HIGHLY inefficient. there is a reason why all of out aircraft/race cars are tear-shaped, it simply works better, in fact its mathematically the best, and a civilization advanced enough for inter-galactic travel MUST have realized it by now...

Now, if you give me an alien ship that resembles a super-high-tech human aircraft with obvious non-human technology, then I'll change my mind. or if you find any kind of aircraft that resembles nothing we could have imagined so far, because as far as human minds went so far-nothing beats tear-shaped aircraft in speed, maneuverability, and efficiency. (admittedly one-wing aircraft also have some advantages, but only for very specific uses...)

7. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just wanna ask if someone saw an orb in the sky moving back and forth in various speeds?. At first I thought it was a plane cause it was soooo slow, but then it stopped then moved back from where I saw it appear so fast. Then it started to move back and forth real fast. I spotted it here in the Philippines. Im not sure what it was really and, I wont go saying its an alien spacecraft or something. Im just not sure really, so maybe you could give an opinion.

8. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Harriers right?? But what would a US plane be doing in the phills. And of course their airforce should've intercepted it right??

9. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I only saw that plane in a game anyway, but I know its real. Btw the orb thingy I saw couldnt be a plane,

How about this story, I've been researching about UFO's during WWII time, so I've found this story.

In the early morning hours of February 25th 1942, air raid sirens woke the fitfully sleeping population of Los Angeles at 2:25 AM. Antiaircraft batteries trained their barrels skyward and opened up on targets lighted by arcing seachlights. About 1400 rounds were fired for the next two hours, hitting nothing but homes and cars thoughout the L.A. Basin. There were three deaths, and three elderly residents reportedly died of heart attacks. There was also one reported murder committed during the blackout of the city.

The day before, a Japanese submarine surfaced off Santa Barbara and shelled an oil facility in the small coastal town of Goleta. Combined with the recent bombing of Pearl Harbor almost three months before, public awareness was at a wartime high

The only thing that came out of the sky that evening was a couple of tons of shrapnel. Gunnery officers claimed hundreds of direct hits, but no aircraft, balloons, blimps, or other things authorized to be in the air at the time were found in a tangled wreck on the ground. The next day, Secretary of the Navy Frank Knox stated “as far as I know the whole raid was a false alarm and could be attributed to jittery nerves.” This of course did not explain the thousands of sightings and whatever it was that trained soldiers had seen. Most observers reported mutliple objects, although the one photo we are left with comes from the front page of Los Angeles Times of February 25th, which shows an indistinct, but vaguely flying saucer-shaped object.

Optical physicist/ ufologist Bruce Maccabbee wrote a detailed report on this incident which concluded that, based on estimates of altitude and spread of the light beams, the object was about 330 feet across. The fact remains that for at least an hour, apparently something slower than an aircraft and which couldn’t be damaged by a contstant barrage of large-caliber shells floated over the greater Los Angeles area in the pre-dawn hours of February 25th, 1942.

" site "
    http://www.ufomystic.com/2008/02/23/la-air-raid-ufo/

10. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here's the pic of that event.

From Original LA Times Negative
    [​IMG]

11. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I haven't researched much about 'Foo fighters' aka nazi saucers but I am not sure there is evidence that they belonged to the nazi. I think it started when some Alliance fighets were shot down by 'light orbs' after they launched missiles at the orb and since they couldn't even think of anything other than one enemy, they decided they are nazi.

Even if the nazi did have saucers, I think they adopted this technology. You don't just wake up on the next morning and suddenly invent so complex technology.

While some have invented saucers (I totally want to learn to pilot one of these!) they are said to be lifting up to 50-100 meters and they are nothing compared to real unknown crafts and cases where they release objetcs frm them like orbs releasing smaller orbs that also fly. It's not even our style ships to do such things.

Ah here is the Rendesham forest incident, I dont have time to search through the net but some guys gather HUGE information:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread603271/pg1

There is an actual record of those military personnel who decided to follow the object in the forest. It's on a YouTube video after the tons of text about the case.

12. Asip

Asip

Resources:
    Resources:
    The way the world is latly is the Goverments. They know something and don't want to share the public with it. I believe there's already proof of Xeno life-form, and Area 51 knows of them, I bet theres even people who've been to Mars and are Human and I am betting we've had a fight or two against Xeno Life forms on Mars or any planet like that but the Goverment is keeping it all secret between them.

13. commoe

commoe

Resources:
    Resources:
    I clicked the link to the story, read the first couple of lines, and clicked out.

14. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why'd ya click out??

15. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    If that news is real anyway. I'll be glad to kick alien ass. If ever they go out of their ships that is.... If its fake, then I'll continue making maps and stick animations, since im just new with animating...

16. Elite Slayer

Elite Slayer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just coming back to the concept of a new aircraft designed much in the same form as the traditional "saucer", I don't think it would work, as stated before. If it were to run on a spinning mechanism, then, even if it were successful, it would, in essence, only really be able to achieve lift. Why? Consider the design of a helicopter. Even Leonardo da Vinci's obsolete design of one was effective in this regard: it relies on the fluctuation of air across the angled rotors to achieve movement. In other words, you can't just have a solid, flat spinning saucer - you'd need to design one that can utilize dynamic air currents and so on, which would complicate things extremely. Besides, even if it were successful, I don't really see how it would achieve other movement aside from lift. Perhaps if the saucer could angle itself it could achieve thrust, but that would, once again, complicate things. Remember, even the cliched saucers you see in science fiction movies usually aren't spinning - rather, they rely on other means of movement.

Anyways, back on-topic, the history of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth is debatable. To consolidate the strength of their theory, the advocates of "ancient extraterrestrial astronauts" refer to the inclusion of what appear to be saucers and other extraterrestrial spacecraft in archaic and Renaissance paintings. Where scientific investigation cannot fully be carried out, I'm skeptical. The yeti, the Loch Ness monster and other creatures of myth have allegedly been captured in images in the past, yet recent scientific endeavours to try and ascertain their existence have resulted in failure. Why should alien visitors in the past be any different?

17. albertroy

albertroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Because, now we don's see any yeti or Loch Ness monsters. But others still see the orbs and weird lights and a lot of crap flying in the sky... but I recently learned that most of this weird thing are acctually aircraft. Like the stealth bomber, but it was seen from a diff angle.

18. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Elite Slayer that's exactly why I doubt this could be human technology. Compared to the link I gave about some guy lifting off with a saucer like machine, the ones described in various cases do all sorts of chaotic movement. Even the planes such as Stealth. Lockheed, Aurora are all designed as planes, they still use the same technology of plane mechanics as others. The fact that they use wings and engines speaks for it and they look like planes.

While saucers or other objects for that matter, do movements that cannot be done by an airplane or just defy the laws of physics i.e the laws of KNOWN physics, if you made such maneavures with any plane, you would crash pretty much. This is a whole new technology, using some say, electromagnetism, gliding through space.

19. boomwolf

boomwolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Naturally you take as a fact that they actually DO such maneuvers, or that they were even real from the firstplace and not a result of an over-imaginative mind with poor vision of something more normal...

I go with this: lacking any proof one way or the other I tend to choose the least complicated solution as what is probably real, and that is that no UFO's have been here, or if they have never done anything of importance. everything works out just fine without them, so why add them to the equation?

20. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A piece of imagination really? I didn't know a piece of imagination can burn your skin and cause hair loss. All leads to radiation as confirmed by their doctor.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread742054/pg1

Of course, jumping to conclusions 'they are aliens' is not the most correct as they could be likely military. Jumping to conclusions 'they are ETs' is not scientific but it is also wrong to say 'there are no UFOs, people were hallucinating'. There ARE uFOs whereas this means 'unidentified' not necessarily alien. Also how many times it's pilots, military, policemen - trained people who know what they see, it's not like all are idiots who can't recognize normal light from something never seen? Come on..,

Though many facts state it is more than just human top secret technology but this now becomes the boundary between science and speculation. This case above could be military, though. Seems they lost their toy.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011