• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accepting Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now finally know the basics of spellmaking and I will be accepting spell requests as I can't think of any good spells to add to my spellpack so I am going to do some spell requests. I am able to create MUI and leakless spells. Just tell me what you want me to make, enter the description of your spell that you want it to be on your tooltip, and I will have it done in a few hours or a day. After I have made my spell I will add it to my spellpack, put the spell in it's own map, then email it to you as a private message.

-----Request shop is CLOSED right now------

Last edited:
Level 11
hey Darkzealot_128 :D
Can you make me an spell like this:
Its an force Field like in Halo ODST and 3 the bubble shield i want it to be like that and also i want a shield 3 sec casting time when you cast it it disables a thing in a aoe area like moving or attacking just need you to make what it disables into a variable so i can easily edit it :D

So to put it straightforward does the caster just create a forcefield in an area around him that prevents things in the forcefield like movement and attacking and other stuff with a duration of 3 seconds per level? If that's a yes, then I think i'll be able to do it in a few hours. Just tell me ALL of the things you would like the spell to do.

Last edited:
Ok your spell is nearly finished. I just gotta test it and see if there are any bugs then I will polish it.

The spell is able to:
Reduce units in range's movement speed (you can set the amount of movement speed reduced)
Disable movement in range
Damage units in range (you can set damage)
And lastly, prevent attacking in range.

The spell should be MUI and pretty easy to use. I have named it 'Arcanic Forcefield.' There is no dummy and there is a custom model with a size of 2kb. It should be easy to import all the stuff. If you want me to add anything else then tell me.

Oh I forgot you can also set the range.

So, in this spell, does the caster summon a bunch of gates that take all the damage? Also, I can't create doodads because that will be hard for the attacker to attack but I can create dummy units instead (they will also be more efficient). If what I said is right, I will be able to finish this easily but it might take me a few hours or a day to finish.

Level 11
Would like a vJASS trigger when called it will crush the map , So like
JASS:
Call udg_(Trigger)
and that when called it would crush the map :p
P.S Make it so that when u call the Trigger you can't save replay of game when you are kicked and its untracable from wc3.j useing jasscraft.

Level 37
Status
Not open for further replies.