• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
"argh why do people keep asking me that just because i dont go to the main part of town much doest mean i dont live around here, jeez"

Level 5
"my name is nick" nick says to the priestesses *whispering back while looking worried*"what do you mean mind control?"

*The Priestesses go back to the grand Gate and motion for silence with their arms*
We have seen into each one of you, now we will decide who will be allowed into the order.

*The Priestesses leave back through the grand gate and it slams shut*

*Zealots come and lead the boys in a huge dining room with Tables arranged as concentric circles to fill the whole round hall*

Mark: Oh cool.. we can grab a bite or two..

Level 12
Having decimated every single demon and cleansed the entire battlefield of their taint, Gabriel and the Knights returned to the base. The Knights continued in their posts and the injured were set up into a secure building, where chaplains treated their injuries.

Level 10
Misha, I'm going to skip ahead a couple minutes if you don't mind. lol

*Rainshadow and Sonya searched around the busy part of town. Being a wolf, Rainshadow could smell the food. However, she couldn't pinpoint it. To her, it was everywhere. In shops, homes, on the street. But she couldn't find any restaraunts. "I don't think the food is in this section of town. Let's take the right path. We haven't checked there yet." Rainshadow began walking in that direction, sniffing for the smell of cooked meat.*

Level 13
K was walking inside the town as he observed everything going around him, He looked up and saw that time flied for a while and it just got dark, " Its probably 5:01 PM by now.. " K thought as he went the nearest inn, He went inside and saw a gruff-looking man who was at his 40's, He had shaggy black hair and beard, He went up the man and said who owned the tavern. The man chuckled slightly and said, " I am, Little lad, Where are your parents. " The man said heartedly, " They're dead, " K said in a monotone voice,

Level 13
The man's mouth opened slightly for a few seconds, But after he recovered he said. " I..I'm sorry lad, I shouldn't have brought that up, Tell ya what. I bet your looking for a place to stay in tonight right? " K nodded as the man added. " I'll be willing to let you stay here for free, You can stay as long as you want. Dinner will be at.. " The man said stroking his chin before he said. " 50 minutes from now. Be down here in time or else someone else might eat your meal. " The man said wholeheartedly as he chuckled merrily. " Thank you. " K said before he went up the stairs to his room.

Level 12
The Knights continued construction as a cloaked figure arrived in the base. Though the Knights normally would have detained people who stumbled upon their permanent bases, they knew not to harm this man. Instead, they showed their respect to the man, for he was a bishop of the Holy Knights. Gabriel's message to headquarters was answered - a bishop had arrived. He had come to inspect the construction as well as to retrieve any objects of interests.

Gabriel knew from a long time ago that these bishops could never be fully trusted with the military knowledge. Their loyalties within the organisation were elsewhere - with the clergy and not the military. Gabriel learned over the years that the head council that controlled the soldiers were never to be trusted, for their lack of battle knowledge and disregard for the lives of the Knights led to disaster in the past.

Level 10
Ken, technically, they are dead, but one's still kicking. lol And why would anyone just give you a room and free meals for as long as you want? For all he knows, you just killed your parents. lol
Sorry misha. I forgot about that. Let's just say she changed beforehand. lol Also, I mentioned elders to someone named Dragonson. He says he might come to take a look at it. He likes fantasy RPs. Escape from logic, you know? lol

*Yes, I am. And I haven't smelled any signs of meat. Rainshadow kept walking through the town, with Sonya in tow. "Wait." Rainshadow said, sniffing the air. "Found it. The restaraunt is this way!" She said, running off towards the left.*

Level 10
I don't know. I couldn't find anything that I said on the last page about your zealots. lol maybe you were talking about someone else? and I don't think the whipping is nessessary. They would do that in the dungeon, not out in public. and besides, I doubt they would whip their own anyway.

Level 8
Lorth was wandering the streets, looking at shops. He wasn't sure where the kid went after the events in the temple, but he didn't really care. He decided it was probably time to look for an inn. He wasn't fond of aimlessly running around until he stumbles on to one he likes, so he decided to ask someone. But who? He saw a door, with a magic imbued sign that said "Balous' House of Wizardly Wonders.". "Ah, those wizard and their cheesy shop names." He thought, and entered the shop.
The walls were covered in bookshelves and displays of wands, potions and verious magical items. And old elf, appearently Balous, was sitting behind a desk, reading a book. He looked up and said: "Hello! Welcome to my humble shop. Are you looking for a perticular item, or do you just want to look around?"
"Just looking around." Said Lorth as he looked around. The book collection was impressive, but he wasn't really interested.

Level 8
(Continued from above.)
"Do you happen to have a cloak of some kind? Magicly enhanced, of course." ...That will help me next time it starts raining.
"A cloak, you say?" The wizard mumbled. "Yes, i have all pieces of clothing, i believe. Let me have a look around." He disappeared into a display of mage robes and outfits, and soon walked out and continued to a back door. He came a few minutes later, carrying several sheets of clothes around his arm. "Take a look. Tell me if there's something you like.".
Lorth browsed through the cloaks with all kinds of magical properties added to them. He finally stopped at a long, heavy, dark blue cloak. It could hide most parts of one's body. Just what Lorth was looking for. A few runes of slightly lighter color of blue along the top edges suggested it was no mere cloak.
"This one, sir."

Level 12
(Yeah well my Knights aren't paid anything =D Lol =p They're REAL zealots, fighting without pay, only with their devotion =P)

The bishop went around, inspecting the base. He praised the Knights for their efforts and finds and had a word with Gabriel.

"The council has asked me to help oversee the base here, Commander."

Gabriel nodded in response. The two were situated in the former throne room of the citadel, which was being rebuilt. The bishop disliked Gabriel's constant silence, but he ignored it. He was, after all, very impressed with his progress.

To Gabriel the bishop was mainly just someone for the clergy to watch over the Knights. But it didn't matter; the bishop's presence was of no concern to him or his Knights. Infact, such an esteemed member of the clergy could benefit to his Knights' morale.

Level 13
Guys, ( I'm talking to you Misha, Sacrid! ) Do you know what town your in right now? I'm getting confused if your in the same city as me, or another... Oh and by the way, I'm skipping to night now. :p K's mom is insane and K considers her as dead. Also, How could a 6 year old boy kill his parents. :3

K walked down the stairs after he saw the moon outside, This was the kind of time he used to either walk around and look for a place to sit down and meditate, K opened up his palm and looked at it, ' I wonder what happened to me during that explosion. ' K thought, K arrived at the inn's dining room and sat down, Waiting for his food.

Level 10
lord ken, a six year old doens't have to be strong to kill his parents. He could've burned his house down when they were sleeping. there are a few ways, but that's probably the most common. Another wold be a gun, but we don't really have those yet. XD Also, i think we're in different towns. I recall you walking to Nexus. If we were in Nexus, Sonya and Rainshadow wouldn't need an inn. lol

*Rainshadow kept running. She eventually reached a plaza and dodged her way through a large crowd of people to the other side. In front of her was the restaraunt. Rainshadow stopped and turned around. "Sonya? Where'd you go?"*

Through a large crowd of people, one would lose the wolf. lol (Even if it is large, some people could think of it as a large dog. maybe half wolf. lol)

Level 8
Nexus? Who ever mentioned Nexus, aside from you? We're in a random city. Called Xendrin. And yeah, i recall us going separate ways when we all met at the tree.

Level 8
*Lorth walked out of the shop looking satisfied. He got quite a bargain on his new cloak. It was an enchanted one too. A mere copy of the legendary Spell Mantle, named after the famous spell, but it's still quite useful. He was a bit surprised when he noticed that the sun is already setting, and rushed off to a tavern, following the instructions the wizard gave him a few moments ago. The tavern was a calm place: Too expensive for the drunks and simpletons that usually gather in taverns, yet too cheap for the high-nosed nobles. Perfect. "

Level 10
It looks like I have to get this thing moving. Just like naga RP. *sigh*

*Rainshadow and Sonya were allowed in. "You do know you pay after the meal, right? You don't know how good the food is and how much it costs." Rainshadow said as they were guided to a table in the corner of the restaraunt to best hide the odd guests.*

Level 23
what? XD A burning figure of energy, and a talking wolf aren't odd guests? XD It isn't a monster house XD Though, I have to wonder if there is an adventurer out on a quest to slay a specific talking wolf, that might mistake Rainshadow for that very wolf he's searching for...? :p

Level 13
Sorry guys, But we had our internet cut off for a while. We forgot to pay 1500 before the deadline, We were supposed to pay it next week. I'll be gone for a while, Let's just assume that K finished eating quickly and went to his room and meditated for a while and then went straight to sleep. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.