1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Order Of Elders a new chapter

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Misha, Dec 14, 2009.

1. lord_ken

lord_ken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, Which direction is your character going Koicheen. My character is going to the town about a quarter mile in the opposite direction of Devilak's land.

2. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    The senior Knight messaged back quickly to Gabriel.

"We've discovered a township and had run into some ... people, and a wolf"

The senior Knight ordered the recruits to stand down as the rain stopped. Gabriel returned the Knights with one last order before he cut communications with the fire team.

"Return immediately."

The Knights responded obediently and began to move back in the direction of the camp. Though to them, the priority laid with exploring the town, they also knew that the commander did not make his decisions without meticulous planning and insight, thus being more competent in making decisions.

3. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    *Meanwhile, Sonya stumbled upon a stage coach and boarded it paying for her*

in the next post i'll appear near you. i'm bored doin' nothin' :/

4. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    From the campsite, the Knights kept a close watch on the area around them, especially the roads. Though they were in the plains near the road, their positions were kept hidden through psychic illusion. However, the illusion is not perfect and a being with an affinity with psychic power could detect a slight anomaly in the area.

5. Koicheen

Koicheen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ummm... Don't really know, Ken. For the sake of the RP, I'll go that way too :D

6. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The rain stopped already? I know I'm nowhere near your area, and that it was a large mass of rain clouds, but the rain stopping as if the clouds were going over 100 mph? D:

infinite, you have an interesting way of hiding, it could possibly fool even Kalek! :D But... with four eyes, Hellion could totally see you :p But, he's not here now, is he? :p

7. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Devilak has some patrols, but not enough to discourage people from coming. Please note that he only gave the villagers necklaces, as a gift. Those necklaces were supposed to activate when he needed them, not be an automatic undead spell. Os the necklaces had flaws, since it was an expirement, and he didn't bother to do the same to the rest of his kingdom. So you won't really find any undead inside my borders. lol All that really happened to the living is the change of ownereship. They pay less taxes than they previously did, since Devilak has no use for money and all of his soldiers are loyal to him. If they need something, he gets it. XD He doesn't praise himself by having a national holiday, though some believe in him immensly. lol I fear that your mission might be in vain. lol I do have some necromancers in the towns, but they don't use their powers on others unless needed. If you find one, they'll prefer to talk it out. lol You might like what he says. XD

8. zarock

zarock

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nick walking around in the city going no real set path stumbles over something lying in a dark allyway picks him self up from the dirt rubbing his elbow where it hit the nearby wall
    turning around to see what it is that tripped him he see's a sword in its cover just resting against the wall. he walks back to it while looking around to see who might own it seeing no one he picks it up to see if it has a family crest or an insignia on it finding none he walks off in the direction he came from

9. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    where is he? Hellion's, Devilak's, or Misha's lands?

10. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    can't tell XD

11. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    it would have to be Devilak's, however, you don't just find swords lying around. This isn't some random event or loot from a game. lol (Like a spider or wolf keeping a sword, only releasing it when it dies. lol) Also, you don't trip on something if it's leaning against a wall.

12. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    (Lol Var, I don't intend to hide from Hellion since I don't expect him to come looking for me =p and Sacrid whoever said I'm going for your forces? =p I have something else in mind. And err, Zar, I highly doubt swords just are lying around in alleys, lol.)

13. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol ok. Just making sure. Also, about that sword. If someone found it, they most likely wouldn't know what to do with it. A merchant would try to sell it. A small kid might try cutting grass to see if money appears. XD

14. zarock

zarock

Resources:
    Resources:
    XD well i do need some sort of weapon; and i myself (and i am sure many other people) have tripped on something leaning on a wall, if your not paying attention its quite easy + i said a dark ally also anyone might have dropped it or someone might have even hidden it there to come back for later there are many reasons why a sword may be lying in a ally and by the way i am in misha's city

15. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    ah, then you get bonus tiny electric aura for minor protection, zarock :3

*The stagecoach finally reaches it's destination and Sonya exits*
    Sonya: ..Now where am i?
    (yeah, i don't know where you guys are but i'm there, so that is sorted, You might run into Sonya later)

16. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    (Lol okay, Misha. Might want to be careful though, this is near Devilak's borders.)

Gabriel faintly sensed something or someone nearby and not just anybody. Whatever it was, Gabriel already knew that extreme caution was needed as it could possibly undermine their position. As such, Gabriel made sure their psychic illusion covered the entire campsite effectively and prevented easy detection and doubled the number of active sentries around the campsite, also under psychic illusions.

17. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    *Sonya looks around and wanders away from the city*

18. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    The last scouting team returned to the camp site under the psychic illusion. Gabriel signaled to the Knights that they had free time. Though the Holy Knights believed free time was generally a dangerous idea, Gabriel recognized that free time could be useful in strengthening the bond between them, allowing for better teamwork in the future, though he also knew that too much free time would weaken the Knights' resolve to battle.

The Knights began to sit around, though the sentries stayed in their position, regularly switching shifts for their own free times, and began to socialize. The three recruits joined in with the other Knights. One of the recruits, a boy, asked about Gabriel's past.

"How long has the commander been with the Knights for?"

"The commander is one of the longest serving Knights around today. Some of the most senior Knights even remember him leading them as recruits to battle."

"He must be really old to serve that long."

19. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    "Alas no. He is no ordinary human. He has attained what we know as the blessings of Twilight. His aging has slowed dramatically thanks to such holy powers."

"He is the most experienced Knight and among the most zealous. As such, he is a member of the council."

20. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    just so everyone knows, Misha's territory is in the middle of a desert. Mine isn't. So he isn't that close to me. Hellion's tarrtory has a very thin neutral zone between his and mine. Otherwise, we deal with border issues. lol (as far as I know.)

*the knights left, the boy had dissapeared without being harmed (darn it D:) and the odd half elf illusionist ha stormed off. Rainshadow stood by the tree alone. Having nowhere to go, she decided to follow the knights. She had been wandering alone for too long, searching for her pack. And those two beings were just too freaky. Besides, holy magic is always a good sign. Rainshadow followed their scent path closely, staying behind the knights and eventually bean to close in on their camp, though she didn't know it.* You may be able to trick the brain, but you cvcan't trick the nose. lol