• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well, What else is K supposed to do then if he doesn't get a job?

K was for the second time that day, Wandering around the city trying to find interesting to do. He couldn't buy a snack because he didn't want to waste his money, So he just wandered around, Trying to find something. He approached the city center and hoping that a miracle would happen and the sky suddenly lit with pretty magic-bolts. K sighed, ' Pretty magic-bolts? What have i gotten myself into.. But, This is kinda better than the other life i left behind. '

Level 23
Heh. I'm thinking of killing is character in a spectacular, possibly explosive :)P) manner, and creating a new one. One thing's sure, tho: He/she would be humanoid, for a change.

What exactly do you mean by this? WHo's character do you plan on killing? Sacrid thinks it's someone else, and I think it's your character that's going to be killed, and you're just reassuring us your new character will still be humanoid. Just need clarification. :/

Level 8
Ugh. Typo. Yeah, i meant my own character. Don't like him any more. (No, sacrid, not 'cause he's "weird", but because i don't like the idea of being an illusionist any more :p)

Level 13
K approached the city center as a few children about his age greeted him cheerfully, K just replied with a small " Hey " And then went on his way. The moment he entered the city center, He felt a rather familiar dark energy around, Though he couldn't pinpoint where. ' Not those skeletons again.. Hope I don't pass out again. ', K thought. He walked further to see what was in the center of the city.

Level 10
lol what a way to put it. XD I only hope foxy will post now. I'm pretty sure a wolf isn't going to just run past another creature without noticing. XD afterall, she is a hunter, and that fox does have uneaten food. lol

By the way, I'm pretty sure a six year old would be distracted easily. Instead of being super mature, like he's 30. I'm surprised you chose that age for your character. lol Also, where do you get black clothes for a six year old? If anything, you're wearing clothes for a funeral. lol

Level 9
*Torin is eating his hunted food, Then he hears some thing outside. He stands up and listens carefully, Its Nisshe! He sticks his head outside to look around. There she is. Torin looks in her eyes and Nisshe in his. They walk closer to each other slowly. Then a weird sound appeared. Torin quickly looks around. Nisshe gives a cry. Torin turns back. Nisshe is hit! in the distance there was a shout: "I got it!" "Wait I see an other one!" Torin runs to Nisshe trying to help her. He looks at the hunters. They weren't people from the forest! They have a big grey thing with them. Again the sound was heard. Just next to Torin the sand sprang up.

Level 9
"Nisshe we have to go! Nisshe!" Nisshe did not respond. Torin looked at his paws. there was blood all over them. Yet an other shot was heard. "Look at that!" a man shouted.
Torin tries to wake Nisshe. but she's not sleeping... Torin sees that he can not help her, he runs away. At that moment he felt warm and cold at the same time his paw wouldn't do what he wanted it to do. he looks down. He is bleeding! "He's getting away, get him! No we will follow his blood." Torin didn't know where to go. he ran in all directions the pain felt stronger and stronger. he ran to a lake and he lays down next to a tree.

Level 23
guns? Oo Perhaps if there was another RP, that'd be great. But... fantasy RPs as this have arrows and spells. So, it really must be a primitive gun, when they were just learning about gunpowder. (it has been 100 years since the origional RP)

So, the death by gun will have to be replaced by an arrow. :/

Level 5
*keeping up with the captain and the 2 other zealots Nick asks one of the zealot "so where are we going huh?"the zealot looks at him and says "well the captain said we will be heading towards Xendrin, there is something we have to pick up there"*

Level 9
*Torin looks at his paw. its still bleeding.*
"There it is!" the hunters shouted
*Torin looks back and sees that the hunters had followed him. he stands up and tries to run away again. Every step burns. He feels scared but angry at the same time. He couldn't help Nisshe back then... He can't bear the pain any more and drops down at the other side of the lake. He is exhausted... He looks back as he sees the hunters comming closer*

Level 9
Torin looks at Sonya not moving. Just looking. Then suddenly he tries to run. but falls.
He saw the hunters they aimed at him.
"I got him in my sight n.... what's that? a girl?" they lowered their weapons.
"Hey you, get out of the way so i can collect that fox!" one hunter shouted as he points at Torin.

Level 23
*Meanwhile, Kalek had figured out where each chain went, and how to move accordingly. People were starting to appear now, slowly gathering in the city center to gape in awe at the sight of a dragon, letting their business slip to the back of their minds. Kalek glared at them. With the situation he has in, he likely looked nothing more than an animal. And the heavy metal and leather straps around his jaw did not help the appearance any more. His glare deepened as he let off a growl.*

Level 13
Err.. Can at least one of you ( Misha and Lore-Wolf ) change avatars so I don't get confused?

K was gaping at awe at the majestic creature in front of him, He's heard of dragons since his Dad was alive and he said that dragons were very powerful and were the most majestic creatures in this world. He looked at all the chains and the leather strapped around his mouth and decided to finally close his mouth and he hid surprise as quick as he showed it, K, Still too occupied with looking at the dragon didn't notice that dark energies were flowing steadily from him, He suddenly noticed a few people shivering and wondered why, It wasn't cold so why did they shiver?

Level 23
Hello... Kalek in the house (city) :p Knowledge of the arcane. He hasn't need of speaking the spells, as that alerts the opponent of the incoming spell. So, just pin it on him. :p He does, however, have little practice with the shadow elements of the arcane, though they aren't the necrotic type.

Level 5
i might not be getting on for a bit so ill just say that nick and the zealots continue on to Xendrin

*Sonya reverts to her normal self, and her energy and the wraith blade dissipate* Eh... * she sighs* Everyone says the same.. *she looks at Torin, noticing that his eyes are fixed on something*

*it was the bag what the fox was watching, Sonya goes slowly to the bag and peeks into it*

~Gasp!~ *she quickly closes the bag and covers her mouth in shock*

Level 10
*Rainshadow loved hunting. It was in her blood. It didn't take long to notice the smell of fox blood. She was running now. Not away for fear of being shot, but running to them, following the trail. Humans were predictable. They feared things they didn't understand, and she bet that they would fear her. the blood was fresh, and she guessed that the fox was somewhere nearby. maybe the river. "It'd be easier to lose your pursuers if they can't traack you in water." Honestly, she hoped the fox was alright. It might not have been sentient, but it was still related to her. She soon reached the river and saw the hunters charging towards her on horseback. She stood her ground, but quickly realised there was a problem. They wouldn't stop. They didn't see her. She jumped out of the way, as the horses trampled the ground. She got back up and continued on, soon seeing the fox, and... "Sonya?" Rainshadow walked over to the two. "What are you doing here?"*

Level 10
It works, I guess. I really do wish you two would have seperate avatars. I know people by their avatars, even when they change. But this thing you two have going is just annoying. Please, one of you, change. Misha, you could go back to one of your oder avatars.

*Rainshadow comes closer, now towering over the injured fox. "They got someone important to you, didn't they?" Rainshadow saw the injured paw. "The wound is pretty large. It... looks like it goes all the way through. What did they do to you?"*

Any form of bullet of ball is going to go through the paw. There's not much in the paw that would slow down a bullet, and it's definetly not going to stop it. lol Maybe sonya can heal it (can she heal?). It'd leave a scar, but you'd be able to walk again.

Level 8
Decided to keep this character. I'll just train him in evocation (Magic based on creating and manipulating energy. Often in elemental form). Also, He'll be evil. And i don't mean Hellion(Conquer-the-world)-type evil. More like: If someone ran up to him and said monsters or something attacked his farm and will find his family, which is currently hiding, and kill them soon, Lorth would rob/kill the guy and carry on with whatever he was doing :D.

*Lorth was still looking at the dragon. There was something strange him... A side from being a dragon, of course. He realized people already gathered to gaze in awe. He looked around and noticed K. "Heh. It would be funny if he exploded again."

Level 23
*This was getting old quickly. Kalek never was one for crowds, and he knew that as a dragon, and a commander in Hellion's ranks, he should be feared. Rising upm he got as far as the chains would let him, and crashed down as much as possible, sending his head and neck against the bindings, giving off a mild roar in the faces of the crowd. The bindings strain across his body, as his attempted roar remains loud, and brings the crowd to flee further away, to safety. Now glaring at the crowd, he retains his angered appearance, as his eyes reflect his newfound hatred for the people and his captors.*

Level 8
*Lorth remained where he was, and mumbled: "There's got to be something better to do."He walked away, looking around with a bored expression.*

Level 23
gaping in awe, just thinking "wow, a dragon..." not really the expression that Kalek is looking for. He knows the stories of dragons have depiced them as majestic beings, and more than likely to kidnap and hold hostage princesses or entire villages and cities. And, being the young dragon he is, he can't stand that many gawking people. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.