• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well, I knew there would be some problems on the really calm personality on that one so i prepared a back up plan. :p Also, My character does have combat training. I said that when Lorth appeared. Also, My character moved in front of the hole to look if he dropped anything.

K looked up and saw the wolf preparing to pounce. K prepared to stab if the wolf jumped on him. He slowly reached for his small bag of coins and tied it to his sidebelt. He slowly moved out of the tree carefully. ' Damn, Why do tree's always have so many troublesome things inside it? ' K thought. He walked away still looking at the wolf.

NOTE: This one is a replacement for that previous RP.

Level 12
The recruits sighted the town on the way and they decided to investigate, following the road. Meanwhile, Gabriel watched as the rest of the Knights participated in their strict spiritual training as per usual. He took from his side one of two books that were chained to his armor - his journal, the other book being a book containing prayers, rituals, doctrines and beliefs held by the Holy Knights as sacred. He began to write into his journal, recording the events of the day and the progress of his company's mission.

Level 8
*When he heard the growl, Lorth jumped back and whispered a few words, who echoed in a strange way. To anyone looking at Lorth, he would appear blurry, and every time you would look at him, he would be standing in a different place.*

..And he wouldn't actually be moving. With this character, i'll play with yet another branch of magic: Illusion. *evil grin*[/COLLOR]

Level 12
The senior member of the the first team sensed magic somewhere around them, and the recruits soon took notice of this fact as well. All four Knights stopped and concentrated their senses to pinpoint the source of the magic. Detecting the source to be up ahead, the Knights walked with caution. Visibility was very poor due to the heavy rain and ambush was an evident possibility in such poor weather. However, the Knights feared nothing and the four moved through the rain, their armor shining with an eerie silver glow.

Level 23
With this character, i'll play with yet another branch of magic: Illusion.
Much like my new character playing with arcane magic. :p I think, with every new RP permitting magic and dragons, I might see how dangerous I become with each form of magic. (excluding necromacy, and the chaotic demon magic) With arcane, there are physical and mental effects to using the spells and form for a while. So far, its been color tinting on his scales. Eventually, there will be a lust for more mana. :p Besides, arcane spells take a moment to charge.

Level 23
((Continued from above))

*Looking up from his scrolls and texts, Kalek soon took a break. Taking a glance out the window, he could see the rain had only worsened. Within moments he was out in the halls, walking their length, talking with a friend of his: one of the mages. They talked about his studies, and ways on how it could be used, ways that the spells could be more effective, and about the mage's training and life. The halls towered above even Kalek, as an intricate pattern of lights were fused to the ceiling, and large crystals on each pillar, casting on a wonderful blue light, as clouds seemingly formed at the ceiling.*

Level 10
*The Dire Wolf Pounced, smashing through the tree. Since she couldn't see him when he casted the spell, her eyes weren't effected (unless it;s when she looks at him in a continueous effect. I hope not. D:) Splintered wood went flying, scratching the half elf's skin, and leaving fragments in his clothes. The dire Wolf quickly turned and jumped again. The fury fully engulfing her now. Snarling and growling could be heard clearly now and the wolf jumped and charged with great speed, faster than any normal wolf.*
You won't nessessarily be able to dodge all of her pounces. XD Infinite, it would be wonderful if you didn't harm the wolf. She is my main character, and it's only her bloodline that is in control. XD Not magic. XD

Level 12
(I was talking about the illusionary magics that my guys were sensing lol. I don't think its in my interest to harm either of you anyhow =d)

The Knights kept their presence hidden through their psychic powers and watched from a distance the ensuing battle between what seemed like a wolf and a man, though with the poor visibility it was difficult to tell. The senior Knight signaled the others to continue on to town, ignoring the wolf and half elf.

Meanwhile Gabriel finished writing into the journal and began to participate actively in the blessings around the camp, consecrating the ground they had set camp upon. These rituals were not only a means of strengthening loyalty and faith amongst the Knights, but also provided a boost to the Holy Knight's heavenly powers and also warded away demons, who would be greatly weakened and harmed by the intense blessings that were performed around the entire camp.

Level 23
lol They should see what happens around Hellion. :p Some ahve called him demon, and, being from another realm of sorts, he may or may not classify as a demon, with all hsi evil epicness. :p

*Kalek soon entered a vast hall, and took a place to eat. Having meat delivered to him, he ate. His food towered over that of all around him, yet he remained respecful and kept it all to himself, his mind mulling over how to improve the effectiveness of his casting.*

Level 23
having a giant dish of meat, and eating it around others while not sending bits of it at them like shrapnel (most carnivors seem to rip their meat apart, and fling it about) is respectful. People don't like being hit with any form of cooked or uncooked meat from the guy next to them. Even if they are carnivorous birds :/

Level 10
Misha, we kindof need people to be active. Since they aren't, we can discuss and fix things in the RP. I've noticed that we aren't given much time to fix things or exlain ourselves. I've had it where people (not always you or var) are so stuck up on their belief tat they are always right, that they won't see the situation from the other person's viewpoint. It also helps when you don't look at only the bad parts of an action. Isuggets we try and see the benefits it could bring to the user, wihtout exagerating the actions and results. Var is good with exageration. lol

Level 10
what's the most intelligent part? I'm just going with common sense and my experience. In Naga RP, I haven't even started my army and already people are trying to power me down. D: The good thing here is that my wolf doesn't have magic. Instead, she has a rare bloodline. XD

Level 13
K, Who was still standing in his previous location after Lorth's illusion saw that the wolf finally jumped out of the tree. " Crap! " K swore and watched it go towards Lorth, " Oh, Well that's good. " K said in relief, K still deep in thought about helping Lorth, Or just plain old ditch him. He had his hands on his chin and his eyes staring into space, Unbeknowest to him, He was already walking towards Lorth and the Wolf. He broke out of his train of thought and saw he was already in front of Lorth and the wolf. ' Damn. ' K thought.

Level 12
(Scary wolf =d And Var I highly doubt the blessings are meant to ward away the biggest things lol, just mostly the smaller demons and unholy beings and energies. Hellion coming to kill me would be... unexpected to say the least lol =x)

The four Knights decided against intervening in the battle and cautiously went to pass by, ever zealous in their tasks today. Their priority was to observe the town, not intervene in a minor battle between a wolf and a half-elf - this had nothing to do with their everlasting battle against taint and demons. However, defending themselves would obviously take greater priority than their current objective, but they saw little chance of being attacked.

Level 10
*eventually, the wolf forced the half elf towards the tree. The elf tripped on a root and toppled over. Immediately, the wolf jumped on and tried to take a bite out of his blurry face.*
Please don't stab her or anything like that. YOu're not trying to kill my character, remember? lol she's not exactly in control either. :p

Level 23
Hellion coming to kill me would be... unexpected to say the least
Well, you did shoot him in the eye with a blessed arrow :/ Think that'd be enough reason? It was an eye used to detect the paths of magical energies. (simply put, he can see the mana if he looks closely, though he hardly has reason to)

I see what sacrid is doing with the elf. He's forcing a move. Everyone seems to always keep their balance when being attacked. It's like the response has already been programmed, and thus they don't have to feel fear, or think about anything. They also respond perfectly :/

Level 13
K's eyes widened at seeing the wolf trying to bite the half-elf, He decided not to use the sharp rock, Mostly because he did not want to experience his first kill, Even if it was an animal. He ran towards the struggling half-elf and grabbed the wolf in her midsection and pushed all his weight at the wolf, Throwing her to the ground. " You owe me one there. " Said K to the half-elf.

Infinite-chan, I'm hurt. You could've atleast said that the knights noticed a boy there. :(

Level 12
(Lol =p Ken-kuuunnn, I'm just very mean. And Var that was 200 years ago lol =p plus the characters are different now)

The Knights noticed a third figure - a boy - and the fact that the battle was worsening. The recruit, who was a young man in his twenties, brazenly changed directions, with the other Knights following suit. Though their objective was a priority, they could just not go by idly as a person was being attacked by a deadly creature and would not allow a boy to be in the vicinity of such danger.

The recruit charged at the wolf, his glaive in front of himself, while the other recruits came in from the flank, also wielding glaives.

Level 8
OOC: Did i even say i moved to the tree? No? Excuse me for being in a completely different time zone :/

*"Damned tree. It's payback time, doggy." Lorth started charging energy between his hands, when men in full plate armor with glaives rushed to the scene. "Oh, come on. I better beat them to it, then." He mumbled a few words a horrid, enraged creature appeared in front of him. The creature looked like it was summoned from the deepest bowels of hell, and was transparent, much like a ghost. It started charging at the wolf at an incredible speed.*

Level 12
Seeing the hellish creature appear, the Knights knew their course of action instantly. The senior Knight dashed with unbelievable speed, swinging his glaive around in a mighty slash against the creature, before it could reach the wolf. One of the recruits knelt down and began to recite prayers as holy energies channeled around him. Another Knight flanked the creature thrusting the glaive forward towards, whilst the last Knight focused on the one who summoned the creature, charging at him with the glaive ready.

*Meanwhile at the gates of the Nexus*

Sonya.. where are you going! *a voice echoes*

Sonya: Guh.. *she turns around, startled a bit as the other 3 archonlings appear*

Well? *says the oldest, Shinjy*
Sonya: Girls.. i.. want to.. get somewhere..
Shinjy: We're the priestesses and rulers of this city, we keep the order here, and you want to go?
Selene: *giggle* You're too harsh, let her go..
Sonya: You're too protective, sister.. i'm not a little girl...
Shinjy: No i'm not.. *Sonya kisses her forehead*
Sonya: I love you too, big sister *she waves and walks off*
Shinjy: .....*sad face* ..Cya sis..

*the rest of the archonlings teleport back, leaving Sonya on her own to wander the landscape*

Aaaand shee's off! :D

Level 12
(=o She is)

The other scouting teams returned to camp quickly, reporting nothing out of the ordinary. Gabriel wondered about the last team, however, but he decided against searching for them. Sending anymore out could compromise their security and future objectives.

Level 8
*On impact with the the weapons, the creature explodes in magical sparks. A wave of magical force spreads from the explosion. "Oh, come on! Before you butcher me, that was an illusion! It was covering a magical bolt of energy!" Yelled Lorth as he jumped away*

Level 10
Koicheen, the reason I did it was because nobody ever trips. It also added to the drama or pressure. lol You had a nice responce though. XD Yay for holy knights. :p

*The Dire wolf backed away and took note at the sheer number of enemies. As the Fury slowly fell, she realised what was going on. The knights had saved her from some sort of demon. As the knights kounded the foul creature, she slowly went around the tree and watched. She stood there and sniffed the air. She looked at the boy and smelled the air. There was an odd but undistinguishable smell about him. The boy had an odd magic flowing around him. Then the demon blew up and the summoner began yelling at the knights. Rainshadow watched this and tried to keep track of everyone.*

Level 12
The senior Knight looked at the summoner, who was yelling at them for defeating his illusionary creature. Three of the Knights stood by idly as the summoner jumped away from them. The last Knight had finished reciting prayers, and almost instantly, a blinding flash of light appeared from armor of all four Knights, bathing them into a bright, golden light. With the blessing, the Knights every movement seemed far swifter than ever before.

Level 23
And Var that was 200 years ago
No one said Hellion couldn't hold a grudge :p Besides, you were the first and only to shoot an arrow into his eye. And, he normally would let it go, but it burned his eye with its blessing D: That is painful, having your eye burned. So yeah, he has every right to want revenge XD Now, he may be too busy to go do it himself, other than being an older dragon now, but, there's always his newest apprentice, Kalek. :p (I wonder if your people kept records of the event... or if it was just "Hellion/big black dragon attacks 'state town here' at this day" instead of telling that they shot him in the eye :/) Of course he holds a grudge :p I would too. People reconize him by his eyes, and having a damaged eye does not bode well for his reputation :/ lol

^ This is explanatory, Misha

Level 23
*Having finished his meal, Kalek returned to hsi studies, thinking he finally had the answer to his problem. Grabbing his book of notes, he placed it and other requirements in the bag, placed it on his belt (so he can carry stuff) and left the fortress. He informed the guards of his whereabouts, and set off, soaring through the sky to try his latest attempt of his spell.*

Level 10
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any records of the arrow event, since that lucius character did destroy the temple, palace, kingdom there. whatever it was. lol
*The Dire wolf saw the glowing armour and soon came back out from behind the tree. she looked at all of the figures, and decided to speak up. "Who are you? and what is your purpose here?" she asked the knights.* When you answer please don't just run away. I have a little bit more planned for this part. Afterwards, you can go finish your mission or return to camp. lol

Level 8
*"What is it with people...erm... and other beings.. Asking me for "purposes?" Lorth was cleaning the dirt from his clothes. "Damned rain and it's mud.."

Level 8
Hey! You edited that! It said "them".. Or just "She asked". Can't remember, all i know is i checked who you were talking to a few times, and that wasn't there :D

Level 23
I am simply across the room. Sacrid hardly ever edits things. And, I know when he posted, and immediantly read it. So, are you calling us both liars? :3 You know, I DO have Hellion, and as a master, that makes Kalek dangerous as well. :p Kalek needs a target to practice on. Perhaps you'd be willing to volunteer? :p

Level 13
I missed all the effing action! D:

K noticed that one of the knights were glowing with yellow light, He looked at him and suddenly felt weak when the light glowed. ' What the hell? ' K thought as he fell on one-knee as the light grew brighter and brighter. K supported himself with a nearby stick and stood up slowly. He threw the stick away, He suddenly heard something talk. He looked around and saw the wolf talking. ' A talking wolf? What the hell? That doesn't even make sense.. ' K thought in amusement.

Level 12
(Psh, Var, a different character shot Hellion in the eye already lol, how can you hold a grudge for that against someone who wasn't even related =p And don't make me repeat it again with Hellion's other eye!@ Also wasn't it a magic arrow, not blessed? I don't really remember =/)

The Knights were accustomed to seeing strange sights, and by no means did the talking wolf startle them, although they were mildly intrigued. The senior Knight stepped forward slowly, towards the dire wolf.

"We are the most dangerous adversaries to the unholy and demonic. We have come to cleanse these lands.

The recruits stood by as the senior Knight answered the wolf. They watched as the third person stumbled and suspected taint within him, for only the tainted and demonic would be weakened by their blessings. As such, one recruit kept a close watch, her glaive ever ready.

Level 12
(Continued from above)

Meanwhile, Gabriel used a special interface on the armor, which was linked to other of the Holy Knight's armors through psychic means, to communicate telepathically to the scout team.

"Status report, now."

Level 23
Enemy of the unholy and demonic... then they will LOVE Hellion >:3 His army of demons would qualify him as unholy XD

*Kalek gazed down upon the terrain. Settling down in a grassy field, the wind blowing the grass along, he looked back, seeing the glimpse of the city. The rain had stopped a while back, and could be seen in the distance. Glancing upon the landscape, he calmed himself. Focusing his energy, he raised a clawed paw/hand high into the air, bringing it down with extreme force. Creating a small imprint in the ground, he channeled large amounts of energy into it. He would return over the next few days to see his experiment's progress.*

Level 13
K glanced slightly at the Senior knight. He wondered why they were so close to the borders of Devilak's kingdom. And at Lorth. " Excuse me, But, Why are you so close to the kingdom of Devilak anyway, And how did you get past the outskirts without being noticed? " Said K to the senior, " Well, Anyway. It's not my business. I'm just gonna go, Now. " He walked away slowly because of the wound on his shoulder and the recent yellow light.

Level 8
*"Yeah. I'll just be on my way as well."Lorth turned to the knights. "Good luck with the.. inquisition." He looked at the sky, and was glad that the rain stopped.*

Status
Not open for further replies.