• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Halo UTM? ARE YOU JOKING???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
lol spartan12 whats with the hating on justin beiber... I dont like him, but i dont want anyone to jump off a building :p lol, but be patient. GhostThruster and everyone else on the team are working as hard as they can :) Its not like they get paid ahah

I hate justin beiber, he is gay >.>

@-Peper-: Just add the head of the phantom, the curvy, pointed thing. I will get Revilo to then add the platforms on the sides and then you can edit the tail, and done.

The ODST already has some TC on the shoulders.

But anyways, here's the bit that you must add:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 35
Drones have different ranks, don't they? Will this model use the team colour system? Not that it matters for me, however, as I only plan to include them as an assault unit for the Covenant (cheaper than the Elites with the Jetpacks, whatever those were called again :p)

P.S.: Can't wait to see this bad boy get animated >:D

Minimum of 2 weeks. Only 2 models, not including Banshee, left. I HOPE it will be released before school holidays. I've already started a Halo Wars map.

Maybe I should just make my own Banshee instead of waiting for Fingolfin...

Here's the Drone. Take a look. I can't animate the wings however... -Peper-, it doesn't crash :p Looks alright imo.

Last edited:
Level 3
@GhostThruster: Hey man, i am doing my halo project (Link below) and i was wondering if i could include the halo UTM link in the description, can i do that please? Please? PLEASE?!??!?!!??!?!! And i refuse to ask with cherrys on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.