• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP THREAD)Oblivion Of The Gods - Rise Of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
As soon as midnight struck the city of Defias, all of the people there gathered at Time square to celebrate the Gods victory over Azmorythe. The square was brightly lit up by the lanterns placed all around leaving not a single corner unlit. The place gave off a happy feeling that made even the gloomiest man smile and as people danced across an open area, filled with joy, and laughter, the king sat in front of them, clapping his hands at the sound of the music being played, surrounded by guards. The city folks danced, mingled, others ate, and the kids played with each other.

This all felt homely but... something was wrong.

Level 7
IC : Vayne was standing inside an alley,looking at the crowd,happily dancing and singing.But as soon as he look up into the sky,he knew something was wrong.Vayne rushed to his hideout located at near a market,he grabbed his belongings,and started to find out was wrong."I swear i felt something was wrong,but what was it..."he thought to himself.After minutes,he saw a young girl too looking at the sky.Vayne approach the young girl and ask"Hi,isn't the celebration nice?My name is Vayne.Vayne Aurelius."

Level 7
IC : Hearing jumpings in the alley,Vayne quickly followed the dark image and managed to stop him."Who are you,and what are you doing!?"Vayne questions the black image.Looking at him,Vayne knows that he was a assassin."The war between gods has ended and you still go around killing people?How rude can u be?"Vayne said.

Level 16
Flora looked at the man who greeted her and with a friendly smile, she says,
"Hello. I'm Flora, Flora Sky."

DM:
With the festival go well, an unexpected scream was heard at the dance floor. The music ceased aswell as the people.

Level 7
IC : "What the!?"Vayne panicked and rushes to the dance floor to investigate the situation.
He looked back and he saw Flora standing under the lamp post."Lets go and check it out!"Vayne asked Flora gentlemanly.Vayne suspected that the black figure must've dissapeared to somewhere.But he focused on Flora instead.

Level 16
"Lets." She said with a slight nod.

DM:
People gathered in a circle, murmuring to each other while some of them held their hands over their mouths as they looked at a gruesome killing.

A little girl lay dead on the center of the circle, drowned in her own blood, her neck bitten off.

Level 7
"Who or what could have done such as horrible thing..."Vayne sighs.He was shocked not by the child,but the little girl's neck.{It was bitten off,not cut off...could this be the work of....no,he was long gone...}Vayne thought to himself.He studies the area to see any of the death traces was left behind.While he was looking,he could felt the presense by the black figure,but decided to ignore it.Vayne then looks at Flora,"U better stay back home,Flora.It could be dangerous staying around here"Vayne said to Flora.

Level 16
OOC:
Sorry for the crappy posts, been busy lately.

IC:
"Don't underestimate me Vayne, there's more to look than what you know." She said, with a slight grin as she then looks at the girl, slaughtered on the ground.

DM:
As the group checked the murder another scream was heard near them.

Level 7
IC : "Well than u better prepare,cause we are going to check out the next victim."Vayne said proudly."Flora,u have anything to eat?"Vayne says as his stomach growls."After we checked out the next victim,i am gonna need something to eat or i'll die of hunger."Vayne said while laughing at his joke.

Level 16
How can he joke at a time like this? Doesn't he know that something evil is surfacing? She thought, ignoring the man as she ran towards the scream.

DM:
Again like the girl, someone lay dead on the spot, his chest ripped open. This caused panic within the plaza soon people ran around screaming. The king stood up with his guards drawing their weapons. After a moment something moved atop the roofs, moving around quickly. More of them appeared this time on the ground, soon, the whole place was overrun by dog-like creatures.

Level 7
IC : "Oh great,werewolfs."Vayne became serious and then start to close his eyes.Moments later,Vayne's hand was emiting light,and then,a sword appeared in his hand."Time to show my skills!"Vayne mumble a magical spell in an unknow languege."Haristifah Fandoriscal!",then flame appeared on his sword."Now,werewolfs,time to have some fun!"Vayne said.Vayne holding his sword,charging at one of the werewolfs,making one of them to dodge it.But Vayne casted yet another spell.The spell enhanced his speed but for only for a very short duration.He tried to slice the werewolf,but another werewolf came out and slam him into the wall."Oh damit,seems like they've grown stronger."Vayne hesitated.{But I've to protect Flora}Vayne thought,he rushed to where Flora was standing and asked her"Flora!U okay?"

Level 16
"Look, I appreciate you being protective but I can handle myself you know." She mumbled at Vayne.

She ran towards one of them as she took out her dagger and with one swift strike, she slit open its throat, blood oozed out like a geyser and with last grunt, it dropped on the ground dead.

"See I can take care of myself." She yells at Vayne.

DM:
The creatures ran around the plaza, killing the city folk on their tracks quickly diminishing the people there. The king and his guards joins the fight, the king as an experienced fighter, had no problem defending himself.

Level 7
IC : "Well,sorry for being protective!"Vayne answered.Vayne saw a werewolf jumped,readied to claw Flora,but Vayne kill it by slicing it in half."Well,if u can defend urself,u better help."Vayne said as he was surrounded by a bunch of werewolfs.Vayne quickly jumped up and cast a spell that binds all the wolfs together and Vayne slash through the werewolfs in half.But due to his health,his slash was not that powerful and it only managed to deal average injuries to the werewolfs,but the werewolfs ran in fear and escaped along into the woods outside of town."Argh...."Vayne fell unconscious.

OOC : I might cannot on because off fking exams....DAMN EXAMS!!!!!!!!

Level 16
"Vayne!" She yelled, kicking one of them away.
She ran towards Vayne and dropped to her knees to check up on him.
Your still alive.
She held Vayne through his armpits and dragged him to a corner, leaving him beside wagon. She stood up, hiding her dagger from plain sight and took out her bow and an arrow, carefully setting it on the bow she held and with a big pull, she aimed then released it. The arrow soared through the air soon hitting one of them in the head.

DM:
As the group fought, at the very end of the plaza, someone wearing a black cloak floated towards the king. Soon he quickly closed the gap between them, he was only a few feet away. He raised his arm, at the same time the king rose up, unable to move. The guards saw this and quickly charged towards the mysterious man but with a slight gesture with his hand, blood suddenly came out of each of them, they dropped to the ground dead, helpless to the king. The man held out his other arm at the king and made a fist, with a forceful pull the orb on the kings armor was removed, slowly floating towards him. With the orb in hand and a slight movement, the king flew through the air plummeting to the ground crashing on a small stand. The man left and so did the creatures, leaving only the 4 fighters, the king and a few guards, many lay dead, others were hiding.

Level 9
(OCC: Ahhh... crap. Late to the party as usual, it must be the time zones, since you guys all started posting in the AM, or you’re all night owls. lol Hey DM could perhaps hold out on ending the fight? I want to join the fun before it’s all over. ^_^)

A summer’s night in the forest outside of town, Jake was walking down a small path that lead to the main road, which then came to Main Gate of the city of Defias.

Jake was far from his home of Tölgyfa Erdők, for the annual festival was this very night, a joyous occasion that marked the defeat of the dark god Azmorythe. Although many think Vadállat as aloof and uncivilized only the former was true, not the later.

Jake enjoyed festivals, especially this one. Although all were welcome in the city during the festival people on these lands always treated the Vadállat with some amount of suspicion and mistrust, so Jake wore a grey hooded cloak atop his usually wear as do not draw unwanted attention to himself.

Soon nearing the entrance of town Jake could see the massive braziers burring near the gate. "Ah, I have arrived at last, seems I'm just in time for the festival, the guards at the front gate aren’t at their posts." Jake mumbled to himself.

As he descended down the trail and came on to the main road a cold breeze blew across his face, so cold it blew out the huge braziers several yards away for a moment. "This cold breeze... Something isn't right... These lands have hot summers, even at night... such temperatures this low are nearly never felt."

Jake turned his attention to the sky, the once cloudless night sky soon became cloudy, Jake didn't like the looks of this. Lowering his head in thought he pulled one of the totems off of his Wolf Tooth Chain, the totem of bronze engraved with the image of a Raven. "Come forth Hollo!"

From the totem a black raven appear from a puff of smoke and circled Jake before landing on his outstretched and squawked in ear, as if asking why he had been summoned.

"This sudden cold snap and clouded sky worry me my friend." He explained to the raven. "Fly high into the sky and find out what you can, and then return." The raven squawked and flapped his wings taking off into the night sky.

At that moment a scream ripped threw the dark calm, soon followed by another. "What in the...?" Jake said startled. "It can from the city!" With these words Jake abandoned his cloak and took of running towards the city, although no guards where manning the massive gate, it was left slightly ajar, Jake ran threw this opening and stumbled upon the horrible sight.

Darkened beasts where killing the defenseless townsfolk, the King and his guards only barely fending off the beasts, protecting what few townsfolk they could.

"By the gods!!!" Jake cried out. "What manner of beasts are these things?" Jake cast aside his fear and reached for a trio of totems on his Chain, "Luna, Halm, Farkas! Come forth" in a puff of smoke three dire wolves appeared from around Jake, bounding to the ground and attacking the creatures, the leader among the wolves a male with a scare across his eye leapt atop one of the beasts and grabbed by the neck, and with one violent shake snapped its neck clean off.

The other two took down another beast nearby, one ripping its throat out with her fangs while the other pinned the beast by biting its leg.

Jake leapt into action as well taking a round shield off of his back and drawing a hand axe from his side. He roared into action charging one the beasts as it ate a villager on the ground, knocking the creature off and then slamming it against a house wall with his shield.

Giving the creature no time to react Jake cleaved the beast diagonally across the chest, killing it. Another came from behind, lurching forward as if to attack Jake while his back was turned, the wolf Luna saw this before Jake did and leapt onto the creatures back biting hold of its neck. The creature roared in pain and stumbled back trying to throw Luna off.

"Hold him still Luna!" Jake yelled. The wolf bit harder into the beast, giving Jake just enough time to pull his arm back and hurl his axe at the beast, striking it in the head, with a gusher of blood the beast fell dead on the ground.

Jake moved to retrieve his axe from the felled hulk, when a dark and sinister figure flew by as if flying, and stopped in front of the king, who was frozen in place by some unseen force.

His guards moved to stop the figure but the same force skewered the guards where they stood, the figure now stood looking at the King, an orb in an outstretched arm pointing at him.

(OOC: Again sorry for being late posting, I wanted to post earlier but I was busy doing things. Also didn’t expect to start so soon, I have really bad timing choosing when to post… :hohum:)

Level 7
OOC : Shit,I was sleeping like a pig.I've go to school later.

IC : Vayne heard Flora fending off the werewolfs but not noticing another was trying to kill in the shadow.Vayne tried to stand but he couldn't because of his health.He casted a spell on the werewolf,the spell was a spell that controls one gravity.But again due to his health,he was only able to control a part of the werewolf.Vayne picked up a broken sword in his backpack,and threw it at the werewolf while holding its leg still.The sword killed the werewolf and Vayne soon no longer was siting in the alley."I could feel it...."Vayne said.Vayne was running towards Flora and he saw a dark figure jumping from roofs to roofs.Vayne could only tell that his is about to kill the king.He saw Flora was busy,but decided to disturb her.Vayne slowing tip toeing to the nearest alley near where the dark figure and the king was.He was thinking of stopping the dark figure ,but when saw the dark figure's face,Vayne was shocked.

OOC : Hey Gunslinger,can i make that dark figure guy Vayne's brother?

Level 16
OOC:
Uuuuumm.
@sanofa:
Sorry but no, since he is Azmorythe and its impossible for him to be your brother but don't worry I'll put your bio into the story and oh, one other thing please read carefully for Azmorythe wasn't jumping from roof to roof, he was floating.

@Jake:
Sure I'll hold out on the fight.

IC:
Flora dropped to her knees as a sharp pain consumed her back, one of them seemed to have hit her back leaving a gaping wound. Her hand soon found its way to the cut, it was small yet painful, stretching from her shoulder to her neck. She was relieved to know that the wound didn't go too deep and stood up, there she saw the king and a hooded figure. She ran to save him but the pain on her back kept on pulling her down as she ran. The dark figure left with something in hand.
It must be the king's.

DM:
The hooded figure stopped in leaving and turned back looking at each of the warriors as they fought, a slight grin appeared on his face, amused by them. He raised his hand and a black void appear out of nowhere in front of him. Something came out, a large beast, it was like a human but it was bigger, fat, its arms were that of like a blade. It let out an ear piercing roar and with powerful sweep of its arms, the creatures and people in front of it were sliced in half.

Level 9
Jake stood in fear, gasping as he gazed upon the nightmarish monstrosity. "By Tibiasula!?! What... What dark hell did that nightmarish thing step out of?" Jake looked towards his axe but knew it would do little against such a beast. He alone was no match for it.

"Luna, Halm, Farkas, keep the lesser beasts at bay! But stay away from that one, he’s too much for you!" The lead wolf Halm seemed miffed for Jake wanting to keep them away from the beast, but understood and nodded, the three splitting off into the alleys between buildings to rescue any survivors who may have been chased there by the beasts.

"This will require more then I can do alone..." It was a that moment Jake gaze affixed on several figures that stood out among the dead and dying, the one closest was a young girl in a hooded cloak, Jake ran to her, shield in hand.

"Are you alright?" Jake asked putting his hand on her back, feeling the blood from her open wound when he did. "You’re injured..." Jake said in a low tone of voice.

The great beast then let out an unearthly bellow that shook the ground and shattered glass from the windows all around it.

Level 16
WARNING!
BOSS BATTLE!

DM:
The beast, seeing someone behind, jumped high into the sky and with a loud roar fell down, an arm in the sky. The beast landed behind Darkblade at the same time destroying the ground below and with the weight of its hand fell down on him. Darkblade managed to escape but got hurt in the process as a rock hit him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Just a little scratch." She said with a shaky voice and a forced smile. She stumbled to get up but managed to do so with the help of the strange man. She looked at the beastly creature smashing the ground with someone fighting it.
What the hell is that?

Level 16
"If you would please excuse me. I wish to help that man." Flora said, taking out an arrow and setting it on her bow. She aimed at the monsters neck and fired. The arrows hit the monster but missed the neck, instead, it hit its arm, piercing through. The monster let out a cry in agony and looked at Flora, eyes red.

DM:
Throwing stars hit the monster on its belly and again, it let out another angry roar. The beast fueled with rage kept on swinging it arms around, hitting people and the minor creatures soon it saw Flora. It jumped towards her and hit the ground with one of its arms, separating the two warriors apart. The monster then bashes Flora with the side of the blade on its arm sending her flying into a wall. The impact of the hit made her spit out blood. Flora, coughing, suddenly fell unconscious.

Level 7
OOC : 0_0,nvr knew that the"dark figure" was Azmorythe.

IC : When the large creature came out of the void portal,Vayne noticed that he regain his powers back.He summon his sword again and jumped uo to the roof,inspecting the city.Vayne saw a druid and Flora and then quickly joined them."Thats one big thing.The name's Vayne,nice to meet u"Vayne said as he took out his hand,trying to be friendly.But the creature interrupted them."Damn,it seems to me that this creature takes us as his dinner."Vayne casted a spell,and then a barrier surrounded them."We've got to think of a plan to stop it."Vayne said as he struggle.The creature was slaming the barrier."We don't have much time!"Vayne was holding out the barrier.

Level 9
"Don't worry, I'm fine. Just a little scratch." Said the hooded girl, but Jake could tell the smile was forced from pain. "If you would please excuse me. I wish to help that man." The girl added, Jake nodding before they both ran off, the girl farther into the fray, Jake back to retrieve his axe from the felled underling.

The mysterious figure on the roof threw smoke bombs and throwing stars at the beast, the weapons of stealth would have felled any normal man, as would the arrows loosed by the girls expert marksmanship and the spell casting of another person, whom appeared to be a battlemage of some kind.

But the raging beast shrugged off the attacks and charged the girl before Jake or the others could react, knocking her with great force into the wall, she glimpsed the sight of the horrid creature, before the force imparted by the blow caused her to go unconscious.

"Damnit!" Jake said, horrified by the girls fate, not knowing if the impact had killed her or not. "This isn't gonna work, an all out assault won't stop the monstrosity, we need to distract it!" At that moment Jake once again reached from his Chain, this time pulling off a totem bearing a gaggle of ravens. "Hunters of the mist, come forth!" Jake roared, extending his arms outward as he did.

From between his arms a swarm of a dozen jet black ravens flew forward from a cloud of mist and with one fell swoop descended upon the monstrous creature, pecking at him in a fury of beaks and claws.

The conspiracy of ravens caused the creature to stumble back and away from the fallen girl, as it frantically swung its arms at the ravens, trying to kill them, but the agile ravens dodged his clumsy attempts to ward them away.

Seeing his chance Jake rushed to the fallen girl, kneeling to one leg he pick her up with one arm, placing the other with two fingers outstretched on her neck to see if she had a pulse. Although faint, she was alive. "That was too close..." Jake said, his ravens continuing to harass the behemoth.

"My ravens won't hold him at bay for long we need a plan, and quickly!" He mumbled, before taking the girl in his arms and moving away from the beast, to a safer spot a few feet from the main gate.

Placing her gently on the ground, Jake was struck by a plan of action, one he hopped would work. He sat on the ground and interlocked his hands together, outstretched in front of him. A green aura soon surrounded him. with a strong swift motion of his hands the ground in front of him rumbled as great vines raced out from under the earth, moving underneath the creature.

The vines than smashed threw ground with no avail, for the creature stood upon a cobbled stone road which to the credit of the masons of Defias, was too well built for Jake's vines to break threw. "Damnit, I need open ground, my vines can't break threw the hard cobble stone!"

Rising to his feet Jake let out a yell to the cloaked figure and battlemage; "Hey, you there! I have a plan to subdue the creature, but I need your help! Lure the beast to the open patch of ground by that well!" Said Jake, pointing towards the well in question.

(OOC: I'm going to be going away for the rest of the day guys, so I won't be able to post anything for at least 8 hours or so, but I'll post first thing tonight... :grin:)

Last edited:
Level 16
OOC:
I'm ok with you guys controlling the boss just don't get too far and make him die or something without me saying it.

DM:
The beast was distracted by the ravens Jake summoned, swinging its arms around frantically to remove them, the frustration of it not killing them made it very angry and roared, the flock of ravens, hearing of its roar, fluttered away in an instant. The monster, maddened at the warriors, jumped atop a house and in its belly appeared what seems to be teeth forming a mouth. The large mouth opened and there inside was a dark void, it roared and suddenly things flew, somewhat pulled into the void, entering abyss. The flock of ravens unable to escape, were pulled in its mouth, once they were all inside, it closed.

Level 7
OOC : What a nasty boss xD

IC : Vayne muttered a spell,the spell protected Vayne and he ran to the druid."What is the "plan"?We are to be sucked into a dark abyss which we can never go out...."Vayne sighs.Vayne looks around for his backpack and took an emblem that looked like a seal.He then concentrading on the seal,the seal looked almost liked it was sucked into his hand.A little moment later,Vayne's hand emited light and a giant sword suddenly came out of his hand."We don't have much time!"Vayne said while looking at the druid.

Level 9
(OOC: I never intended my ravens to be able to fell that creature, just to distract it for a little, I don't consider it "controlling" per say, since the ravens are extension of my character's power. :thumbs_up:)

"Blast! I thought my ravens would prove more of threat to the beast, this... Thing... Is far stronger then any of us imagined." Jake mumbled, disheartened by his lapse in judgment to send his ravens into the fray.

The totem of the ravens began to glow white as did the belly of creature that had just consumed them, twelve orbs of light, one for each of the ravens escaped from the monsters gullet, and returned to the totem in Jake's hand.

Since the ravens, like all of the beasts that aided Jake, where spirits they could truly never be killed, though the mortal forms they take when in service can be devoured and destroyed their spirits return to the totem from which they where summoned, and can rest within it, although it would be days before Jake could call upon them again.

"You did well my friends, would my lapse in judgment not have cost you your mortal forms. Rest now." Said Jake, the smirk he wore soon faded as he now contemplated his fate and those of the others now that the monster had regained it's focus.

The young battlemage then ran over to Jake and looked at him stoically; What is the "plan"? We are to be sucked into a dark abyss which we can never go out...."

"Yes, whatever foul magic that was, no physical thing can escape it, only my ravens spirits where able to escape, worry not friend, they are safe within my totem, but I shall not be able to summon their aid for a many a day." Jakes attention turned now to beast,

"I have a plan but that last horrifying assault has shaken my resolve that it will work, but we have no other options, that thing moves to fast for us to escape it" Said Jake, a grim look coming over his face...

"Lure the beast to open ground my friend, once there my vines maybe able to ensnare it, but I have my doubts it will hold." Jake said to the Mage, confident in his abilities to distract the foul behemoth and lure it to open ground.

“After that you and that other person will be on your own, as I will need all my power to hold the creature at bay… Wait! That’s it!” The mage look puzzled at Jake’s sudden brain storm.

“The void in its stomach! It might be its weak spot, if you and that other fellow can find a way to trick it into sucking in something that will harm it we may have a chance, albeit slim.”

(OCC: Over inspired at the moment, if I took the wind out of anyone’s sails I can remove that last bit about his stomach being a maybe weakness. :grin:)

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : LoL?

IC : Vayne looked at the creature,trying to find its weakness.But he couldn't find it,not until that it was too weird that the creature has no weaknesses.Vayne studied the void,and found its most terrible weakness."Quick!Druid dude!Blast the void like u never blasted before!"Vayne said while distracting it."Its gonna suck me up any second!!"

Level 9
(OCC: @ GunSlinger21: Hardy... Har... Har... Laugh it up funny guy... :razz: And as far as that "how can you restrain it" comment, don't you watch Star Wars? Size means nothing to a Jedi Druid... Lol :wink:

@ sanofa: Blast him with all I got? I'm a druid, my powers couldn't blast a weed out of the ground, "blasting magic" is more your thing sanofa. :grin:

Meh, I'm to tired to think of a clever reponse right now, I'll post in the mourning, which is about 10 hours from now... :slp:)

Level 7
OOC : @Jake LOL i was mistaken that druid can blast LOL

IC : {I don't think that a druid blast the hell out of anything...}Vayne thought.He looked at Darkblade and rushed to him."Hey,could u buy me sometime?I need to cast a spell on the damn beast."Vayne said to Darkblade while he jumped back and started cast a spell.

Level 7
IC : "Damn!Its sucking up again!"said Vayne while hoping that the spell would quickly finish.Everything began to fling into the beasts belly.{Please father...Give me strength!}Vayne muttered as his spell suddenly began emitting light.Vayne blasted the beasts...

OOC : Do i put like that?

Level 9
OOC:
I don't really watch Star Wars.:grin:
On another note, sorry if I sounded like a jerk(I don't know).

(OOC: It's all good friend, sorry if I sounded like a sarcastic smart-ass... lol :grin:)

The sight of the shadowy figure, who seemed to be a rogue of brigand by trade, attack as that of the battlemage renewed his resolve that this creature could be felled.

But the beast became annoyed by the Rogues efforts, and unleased its dark void again threatening to suck him in but was cut off by the impact of the mages spell, alone showed great strength and mastery of the arcane.

The spell of light imploded onto beast and washed over it, this time for the first time so far the beast reared back and let out a howl of pain, the mages spell had indeed done damage but the creature yet stood.

By happen stance this also knocked the creature upon open, grassy ground, ground which Jakes vines could burrow threw. "Excellent work mage, that attack harmed it greatly but it is not yet felled, I have new plan, one I hope will work out better then my last." Jake said with a renewed shin of resolve, sitting on the ground and once more interlocking his hands.

With the same green aura surrounding him Jake cast out his arms with all his might, great vines half a foot around raced threw the ground and sprang up around weakened and disoriented behemoth, ensnaring it with thorned vines from all signs, the beast desperately tried to break free, but Jake pour all of his remaining strength threw the ground and to the vines, tightening there grasp on the creature.

"Rogue, I know you can hear me up on the rooftop." Jake yelled, trying to keep his focus on the vines, " I need your help, I will send a vine topped with a flower up to you, when it reaches you pour your most virulent poison into the flower, my thorns will take care of the rest."

As these words where spoken a slender vine burst out of the ground near the building the Rogue stood atop and climbed its way up to him, a small white flower opening up on its end, the vine was connected to the others Jake had called forth, and acted like a tunnel, anything poured into the flower would go into the vines and could be then injected threw the huge thorns.

Jake looked over towards the mage, who, while still recoiling from the power of the spell he had unleashed, still had the look of determination on his face, and wanted to further help put the beast to the flame.

"I can see the look on your face my friend, do you still want to help us? If you do enchant the thrones of my vines with your magic, don't worry you won't hurt them, these vines are specially variety called "Torchwood" and are immune to the effects of flame as well as poison." Said Jake with a confident grin.

(OOC: By the way, incase you guys wonder why I'm referring to you as Battlemage and Rogue, it’s because from a glance my character can't figure out what classes you guys are, and is just making assumptions from what he’s seen. Also virulent means poisonous, it’s a big word I know, I only just learned it not to long ago, lol :grin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.