• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[1.28] Cursor Clamping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So apparently patch 1.28 introduced cursor clamping during window mode. I find this a highly undesirable feature and would like to turn it off, but I can't find a way to do it. If that is indeed the case, it would be nice if someone could approach Blizzard to turn this into an option instead of forcing it onto the players.

Level 3
Yes, I do use the keyboard to scroll. I guess I presented it a little worse than it is. It's obviously a useful feature to have, but it should be possible to turn it off. It makes managing multiple windows a pain and I very rarely play maps where I would genuinely need edge scrolling for better reaction times and then I might as well play in fullscreen mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.