• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I have already say that I have the permission to ripp of files from the half life 1 paranoia team because I have receive the full permission of the name and all concepts and files look at the first post under permission so I musst say again that I have just edit the polygon count of the character models in order to make them small enough and the animation are different too just from our ex. animator pkw (yes we have an attack animation for almost every weapon) all in all I'm just good enough at 3d art to make little doodad/attachments like computers/guns or something like this which is very low poly and maybe it makes you happy to hear that I will add your posted weapon.

Oh, okie, I thought the models looked ripped. xD

Yay for the VSS! You gotta add a kewl sound effect to it, because in real life it has almost totally silent gun fire.

Level 7
what will be the combat system in paranoia like? please dun tell me it uses auto attack or imma eat some brains...

Level 22
Well I hate presses a key and then targeting a point to shoot. That's more bullshit than auto locking.. He should just set the acquisition range to 0 for all Spetsnaz so if you want to attack you right click your target.

Could you elaborate on what your system is Ghost?

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Cmon, continue the good work >:]

i would want to see it before christmas XD

I have already say that I have the permission to ripp of files from the half life 1 paranoia team because I have receive the full permission of the name and all concepts and files look at the first post under permission so I musst say again that I have just edit the polygon count of the character models in order to make them small enough and the animation are different too just from our ex. animator pkw (yes we have an attack animation for almost every weapon) all in all I'm just good enough at 3d art to make little doodad/attachments like computers/guns or something like this which is very low poly and maybe it makes you happy to hear that I will add your posted weapon.

why ex btw :O

Last edited:
Level 14
I still want to post a video demo. soon but I want to update some things like the UI first before I will show you a video.

Btw. I have edited the logo a little bit I hope you like the new one:

Logo%20Update.png

Level 7
i like the design of the logo, the chain-link fence at the top creates a feeling of hostility while the tape-thing looks disused and ominous.
btw are you going to work on jericho, rise of rapture or something else after paranoia is finished?

Last edited:
Level 14
i like the design of the logo, the chain-link fence at the top creates a feeling of hostility while the tape-thing looks disused and ominous.
btw are you going to work on jericho, rise of rapture or something else after paranoia is finished?

Jericho = Paranoia I think I don't musst say it again or? The Jericho project has a new name... and the new name is Paranoia... but yes FEG want to finish rise of rapture too (80% done also almost done too)

Level 13
Awesome lookin sig :D

I'm looking forward to the demo, though I'm not going to cry and bash my face on the keyboard if it doesn't come before Christmas. Take your time Grievous1 :)

Level 14
wow, hive's new interface took me by surprise... at first i thought hive's wc3 section was deleted lol

I think its was just a bug or something like this you can change the interface layout back to the nightelf ones if you want it... so no fear ^^

@ GhostThruster: thank you for this kind of words.

@ Zealon: Cool that you don't start to cry ^^ yeah I think I will take my time now and I think I musst delay the demo release a bit :( but I will add for sure some more features if I really musst delay the release a little bit.

Level 23
Posting every day with some unnecessary or very minor changes does not mean that a project really makes process, while not posting on a thread for a while does not mean that there is no process at all.
And in fact, Grievous has a life, too and hell, it's christmas time. So yeah, it's quite normal that he does not post every day. You should really show some more patience. I am pretty sure that he will post when it is necessary

Level 23
Why should he spam his own thread? There is no sense in that at all.
This is a discussion going on in every project thread.
But Grievous is not a professional game modder, he does not earn money with it. And professional gaming industry does not update you with information every day aswell. So why should he do it, especially because he has other things that might be more important to care of aswell?
I would appreciate it if he would not post in here to much, but instead spent the time that it takes to post to work on the map and I think that is what everyone interested in this project should want him to do!

Level 7
I dont care much if Grievous posts or not, if he doesn't it means he's busy making new content for the map, if he does i am always impressed by how the mod is developing.

@M0rbid: I can tell you like to exaggerate. Posting regularly is NOT spamming. And you're protecting someone who isn't even posting in his own thread. This happened with his RoR thread, he stopped posting and it went empty, even with his fans.
I agree he must have priorities, but it isn't his first time 'not-posting'.

Come on Grievous1, some news...

Level 14
He probably appreciates your concern...see how I have to appreciate it for him? He didn't post much even in his old RoR thread... and look at the gaps between his posts BEFORE holiday season. At least post every 3rd day in your own thread for gods sakes.

Really hard words dude that you have posted in this topic :/ but my computer was infected and destroyed and now I have a cheaper one in order I can work again with a older backup version of paranoia... that was the reason why I haven't posted something and what are you mean with RoR... ror is still alive and I think I have posted enough into this topic but sorry that I don't want to make double posts in order to keep my topic alive so the old ror project topic died now but I have already tell the people that the ror project has moved to the FEG Group (also its not dead). for now I will see what I can do in order to make something new public soon enough.

Level 7
Really hard words dude that you have posted in this topic :/ but my computer was infected and destroyed and now I have a cheaper one in order I can work again with a older backup version of paranoia... that was the reason why I haven't posted something and what are you mean with RoR... ror is still alive and I think I have posted enough into this topic but sorry that I don't want to make double posts in order to keep my topic alive so the old ror project topic died now but I have already tell the people that the ror project has moved to the FEG Group (also its not dead). for now I will see what I can do in order to make something new public soon enough.
whew, luckily u had a backup :p. i :vw_wtf::ogre_rage:-ed at the end of "my computer was destroyed" before i read the third line of text.

Level 22

He's just having his period, don't mind it. I didn't comment much in my thread over the holidays either.

Level 14
Although you're right, he could post a bit more often. >.>
WHERE IS TEH NEWZ!?
dude how the current news should looks like.... like er hi people I still searching a better backup file or what? and I can't post you guys screenshots anymore because my new windows (windows 7) make warcraft 3 looking like ugly shit so I don't know what I can post you... so you guys should chill out :/

Level 22
dude how the current news should looks like.... like er hi people I still searching a better backup file or what? and I can't post you guys screenshots anymore because my new windows (windows 7) make warcraft 3 looking like ugly shit so I don't know what I can post you... so you guys should chill out :/

Just give us updates.. Make us aware things are or will be happening.

Level 14
Just give us updates.. Make us aware things are or will be happening.
I can't post something new because I haven't new content because my backup file is outdated and if I can recreate all things again <,< I can't post image files because my windows makes warcraft's layout looking like shit because wc3 is too old for it. So you people should wait for the release in order to make your own picture about it also I don't think that I can solve the screenshot problem so don't think that I will show you something new in the next time.

Level 5
Your card will be such a monster as a scientist zombies from the last mission under the ground? Which, as it were rooted in the ceiling. I would like to view.
P.S
Must'll play in your map as a big fan of paranoia and general zombie (they do not yell and do not force to go to school))

Status
Not open for further replies.