• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I can help you, and add cool camera effects into a game ;) If you want, but let me know, are systems GUI or jass and vJass?
Edit: I can also do something like a player model choose, like in Counter Strike :d

Also I have gui-vjass triggers. What are you mean with a player model choose system? are you meaning a interface window system? Would be nice to see a example or anything like this btw. thank you for the +rep and the tracking you are welcome... :)

Level 14
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1754997-post86.html look at this post for the signature code. erm at the moment I do almost anything we have just problems with the animations at the moment and we could need an another animator because its to much for only one... point number 2 its just the AI of the players because I haven't enough experience to create one.

You like my arrow movement system huh? It isn't very hard, you just use the generic arrow key movement... but I'm surprised no one's discovered the secret of lag-free arrow-key movement... it lies in 'Move Unit Instantly'. However, the facing of the hero can be awkward. I will PM you an unprotected version soon. Well, your map is of far more quality, my map might be more fun because you don't need your stupid mouse. Btw, I am responding to Grevious1 from a PM.

@Craka J: Let me rephrase; Shooter games/maps rarely have GOOD bosses.

Level 14
@ 88WaRCraFT3: you have answer from me

@ GhostThruster: yeah but the main problem is that I haven't dicovered any of the delay secrets yet and thanks maybe it have more quality but I want this time a funny gameplay too because I don't want to make the same fail again like Whispers in the dark...

@ Topic: Don't forget to vote for the project xD...
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-3-paranoia

maybe one of the FEG projects can be under the top 100 mods with your support btw. I musst thank you for all trackers and supporters specialy the people who have add our paranoia signature. :) for this action I have a little suprise for you four of the the 15 Warcraft 3 Paranoia Avatar's maybe you like one... I will add to the first post soon support pictures specialy more signature variations and avatars... :)

Attachments

• Paranoia Zombie Avatar.png
    Paranoia Zombie Avatar.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Paranoia Tank Avatar.png
    Paranoia Tank Avatar.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Paranoia Spetsnaz Leader Avatar.png
    Paranoia Spetsnaz Leader Avatar.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 13,408
  • Paranoia Spider Lady Avatar.png
    Paranoia Spider Lady Avatar.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Level 23
I'm sorry for my inactinvess lately, but might computer (you know of him :p ) crashed and I was without internet the week. But now I am back and I will continue my work. However I need a few days to get everything up again (skype, gimpe, icq, etc.)
As long we can use Hive's PM's. I do have some news from before the crash, but would like to know what I should do next aswell :p So I would be glad, if you would PM me ;)
Good day

Level 5
I LOVE the idea and everything... the art is outstanding.. and i also love it for being russian.. and i love the models ! i can't wait for this!
The game screenshots looks like a new warcraft.. and physics system? OH MEH GAWD!
ps: sorry for going crazy.. im to nuts to play this.. when is it coming?! rawr ..

Level 22
Hey, you have your own Paranoia Team! Can I join it, coz I don't want to join FEG?
I can do GUI and 2D art(though probably not as good as M0rbid). And I know you want my Movement System :)]

FEG = Fusion Engineering Group which is the team working on Paranoia and is composed of Grevious, De.Facto, and some others. In order to be a member of Paranoia you must be a member of FEG.

At least that's what I have heard.

BTW: I wonder why you would decide to use arrow movement instead of regular click to move. Arrow movement is also very, very easy to code. If I can code it, it must be easy.

Level 23
FEG = Fusion Engineering Group which is the team working on Paranoia and is composed of Grevious, De.Facto, and some others. In order to be a member of Paranoia you must be a member of FEG.

At least that's what I have heard.

Well it's wrong what you heard. Or I missed that I am member of FEG.
Because otherwise your statement is wrong.

Level 14
Well it's wrong what you heard. Or I missed that I am member of FEG.
Because otherwise your statement is wrong.

yes... its correct... but I have never make that really public so no one can know it also for all the people who want to join the team here the information:

1. You don't musst be a team member of our FeGroup.
2. We have just our own team for the warcraft 3 paranoia project.
3. If you are not a FeGroup member you will never see the unprotected version because you don't need it for your work.
4. If you are a beta tester or a warcraft 3 paranoia team member you will get a special ingame chainsaw code and credits for your work.
5. We are only looking for good animators and coders maybe 2D artist too but I want to see some exampels of your work after that I will tell you if I will invite in our project team ( at this point: maybe now you will understand why you guys don't needing the map).

Level 7
actually i wanted to beta test but my internet is 1 mbp/s and i live in malaysia - thats halfway round the earth from USA. i'd be lucky not to disconnect before 5 seconds :p

Level 11
Well. That's half-correct.

You don't have to be a member of the FEGroup as a contributor of the concerning project.
The core-teams of the projects are members of the FEGroup.

By the way: The MOTY (Mod of the year) on moddb.com recently started!
Feel free to support and vote our projects!

Last edited:
Level 14
well ive been following your projects from wispers in the dark and ive triied my best to support by being actice and with reps and signature support. But even tho i would preffer being your betatester in rise of rapture, i will gladly try to help you out with tests of this map . Also iam very specifix by checking for bugs and other things i fall over on my way with screenshots and stuff. So.. I hope you will consider to put me intobeta test teeam :) and sorry for my bad writing.. Im on my mobile lol

Level 7
what are the requirements and the responsibilities of a beta tester for paranoia? im sorta unclear what do i need to do to become a beta tester...and also, can i attach the sig for paranoia if i am not part of the development team?

Level 14
the alpha versions are only for beta-testing? i cant find the download link o.o
er... no? The Alpha Changelog shows you just my progress and you will see how far the way is from the beta version if I reach v.0.8 I will open the closed beta for the people.

@ Topic: here the changelog the biggest change in v.0.4 Alpha is the Black Ops Soldier Enemy...

Alpha%20Changelog%20v.0.4.PNG

Level 9
I just played Paranoia, and I'm curious: the Ballistic Helm that protects the face and the Gas Mask in your models are just for decoration, or they affect something in combat, like in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.