• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I REALLY looking forward for this one :)

btw, it's written at moddb that this map will be released in December, correct?

keep up the good work guys :D

Level 4
well that's it.
there is nothing anyone can possibly do to top this map.
for the record, this looks awesome, and now there is no reason for anyone to make another map
i hope u r happy

Level 14
@ Hugomath: Yeah the characters are a little bit different... the guy with the headshield have more armorpoints and the guy with the gasmask can enters rooms with gas leaks.

@ Craka_J: The Posing was just for the screeny but you will see it ingame too but not 100% like this but no fear you will see command animations and kneelig animation.

@ pkw: Thank you again for your help without you we are never stands here to sad you are out now but I can understand the reason.

@ damon92: Thank you for tracking this shit ;) but I musst say the release date at moddb is outdated because now we want to redesign all skins and add a new chapter in order to make the gameplay longer I hope you understand this but we are still aiming a (demo) release before christmas.

@ Gilded Touch: I don't think so I'm sure the people can top this map and its not out yet so no one can know if the map will makes fun or something like this and the people should't stop making maps like this because I'm a really big fan of the shooting genre and no I'm not really happy at the moment that is one of the reasons why we are recreating our stuff in order to make it better but its your opinion and thank you for your comment.

@ Topic: Sorry but I can't show you today something about our progress but I can say M0rbid are still busy with reskin all our stuff and Hugget Sukker want to edit our soundtrack. But no fear I will show you soon a gameplay video with all this new things and the complete changelog also v.0.5 Alpha will be a really big update! at this point I musst thank the people again for keep this thread alive!

Level 14
its already december, any hope of seeing a release before christmas?

I see hope dude... so no fear the Zombies will eat your brain soon enough...

Alpha%20Changelog%20v.0.5.PNG

Level 16
holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, I WANT IT!!!

Looking forward to play it! :) great looking map.

Level 14
Very awesome indeed, but what does the new bar system reprasent? Is it your health?

yes its will shows your armor and your hitpoints... okay I have updated the chapter 2 again a little bit I have added a little steam vent effect and a lamp light effect... er... here a picture about it but the picture will shows you a little bit different fight than the other pictures a fight against the terrorist fighters... I hope you like it. :)

Terrorists.PNG

Level 9
Cool, I liked the vent effect. But are they fighting in the KROT-1 Lab? Or you won't follow the story in the real game?

Level 14
Cool, I liked the vent effect. But are they fighting in the KROT-1 Lab? Or you won't follow the story in the real game?

I follow the story of the Half life 1 paranoia (yes the warcraft 3 variation is orginal too because of the full rights.) and its not the KROT-1 lab its just a other bunker entrance that used by the alpha squad 1 team with the leader who give your orders in half life 1 paranoia so you will see a little different way to the lab than the one player alpha soldier in the half life 1 paranoia version. I hope you like that concept :eek:

Level 9
So if a terrorist drops a RPK-74, you can pick the gun, not just the ammo? Or only the ammo, like in Half-Life 1 Paranoia?

Level 7
this mod is turning out better than my highest expectations. Love the death model, hope the players that die have a realistic way to continue the game ^^. its hard to believe a map with such detail can exist on wc3 without pushing the mapsize to 10MB or more.

Level 14
this mod is turning out better than my highest expectations. Love the death model, hope the players that die have a realistic way to continue the game ^^. its hard to believe a map with such detail can exist on wc3 without pushing the mapsize to 10MB or more.

"hope the players that die have a realistic way to continue the game ^^" its simple to describe the player can be revived from a other one if he is almost dead but if the player is died he will respawn as a zombie creature and musst stop the other players.

Level 6
Personally i don't care about the map size, the death animation is very neat and realistic. Is there going to have that mission when you have to blow up the helicopter?

Level 14
Personally i don't care about the map size, the death animation is very neat and realistic. Is there going to have that mission when you have to blow up the helicopter?

Thank you dude.

No sorry I can't make the mission with the helicopter because of the multiplayer file size limit (8mb) and the other reasons will be that the players don't play the same squad like in half life 1 paranoia... :(

Level 22
"hope the players that die have a realistic way to continue the game ^^" its simple to describe the player can be revived from a other one if he is almost dead but if the player is died he will respawn as a zombie creature and musst stop the other players.

Ewww... I have a major recommendation for you.. I would not make dead players respawn as zombies, this usually leads to quitting, or dislike among team members, it's been done in several other maps and failed miserably. Btw how do you plan on making this map have terrain-pathing that won't cause you to get stuck and get killed?

I'm inclined to believe you speak German so this should be easier to read...

Ewww… Ich habe eine Hauptempfehlung für Sie. Ich würde tote Spieler respawn nicht als Zombies bilden, führt dieses normalerweise zu das Beendigen, oder Abneigung unter Teammitgliedern, ist es in einigen anderen Diagrammen getan worden und verlassen worden miserabel. BTW, wie Sie auf dem Lassen dieses Diagramms Geländeroute haben planen, die Sie nicht veranlaßt, getötet zu erhalten fest und zu erhalten?

Level 14
You don't musst translate it in german I think I understand it good enough in english (My main problem is just to write it in a correct english sentence sorry at this point if someone don't understand my sentences I'm working on it in order to improve my bad english language skills) and the zombie respawn is just a mode option for players who want to play as a enemy zombie creature and the respawn as a zombie will be like the cpu zombie enemys behind cliffs and something like this in order the soldier players can't see the respawn/spawn itself... maybe we should make a little vote about it... the people who don't want this little mode should say no in a comment with a little reason.

Level 22
You don't musst translate it in german I think I understand it good enough in english (My main problem is just to write it in a correct english sentence sorry at this point if someone don't understand my sentences I'm working on it in order to improve my bad english language skills) and the zombie respawn is just a mode option for players who want to play as a enemy zombie creature and the respawn as a zombie will be like the cpu zombie enemys behind cliffs and something like this in order the soldier players can't see the respawn/spawn itself... maybe we should make a little vote about it... the people who don't want this little mode should say no in a comment with a little reason.

I think it's fine as a mode option. Just not as the only option.

Level 14
No; I mean if that there are no mouse cursors; then how would you be able to know where your mouse is located?
Unless you're using default icons.
Maybe you don't understand what I have mean... I have just say that I haven't finish a selfmade UI and Mouse cursor yet at the moment I have just the human ones but that is the reason why I don't show you the warcraft 3 UI because I think its will ruins the ambient.

Level 22
So the selection circles are finished?

Look at the screenshots..

I honestly can't believe how good a modeler you are Grievous, 90% of these models look like rips, and the guns attach absolutely perfectly.. How did you manage to make players be able to use pistols though? Cause if they are holding a pistol with their back hand they will look pretty damn stupid.. So did you add another animation for small weapons?

You really need to make this a weapon being a game where you play as the Spetsnaz. (Kyrgyz VSS). <3 Spetsnaz.

Level 14
I have already say that I have the permission to ripp of files from the half life 1 paranoia team because I have receive the full permission of the name and all concepts and files look at the first post under permission so I musst say again that I have just edit the polygon count of the character models in order to make them small enough and the animation are different too just from our ex. animator pkw (yes we have an attack animation for almost every weapon) all in all I'm just good enough at 3d art to make little doodad/attachments like computers/guns or something like this which is very low poly and maybe it makes you happy to hear that I will add your posted weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.