1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Grievous1, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

◄Description

"WarCraft III Paranoia" - is a singleplayer & multiplayer modification for Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne. You will play the role of a russian officer of the secret service. There will be many missions, each with specific objectives for the players to accomplish, such as defending a restricted military area, eliminating a terrorist threat and protecting innocent scientists. Your first impressions are that this mission will be just like any other, but you really have no idea what nightmares future events have in store for you...

◄Features

★ Save & Load system
    ★ Slow Motion system
    ★ Interact system
    ★ Player AI (Bot Support)
    ★ 3 Difficultys
    ★ Light system
    ★ Over 10 weapons
    ★ Over 10 items
    ★ Shooting & grenade system
    ★ 100% changed layout of WarCraft 3
    ★ 5 different soundtracks
    ★ Fight against terrorists and scary creatures
    ★ Lan/Battle.net support play together with your friends or other people

◄Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

◄Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQbz8hk_B-c

◄Soundtrack

Currently not available.

◄Permission

An answer from the half life 1 paranoia leader to my question If I can use/edit/recreate/continue the content, the whole story and the name for my WarCraft 3 The Frozen Throne project.

[​IMG]

◄Support Art

★ Signature:

[​IMG]

Use our offical Warcraft III Paranoia signature in order to support this project and make it public.
    HTML:
    [URL=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/warcraft-iii-paranoia-181776/][IMG]http://ror.redio.de/Signatur.png[/IMG][/URL]

★ Avatars:

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

◄Warcraft III Paranoia Developers

★ Grievous1 (Leader/3D Art/Coder/Terrain/Concept/Level Designer/2D Art/Story Writer)
    ★ Pkw (Animator)
    ★ Modox (Coder)
    ★ Hanky (Technical support)

◄Credits

★ Slot
    ★ M0rbid
    ★ Half Life 1 Paranoia Team (Specialy Buzzer)

◄Changelog

★ Version 1.00:

This changelog is not yet available.

★ Version 1.01 Diversant Attack:

This changelog is not yet available.

◄Downloads

[​IMG]

★ Map Version: 1.00 Beta
    ★ Map Filesize: 8mb
    ★ Map Language: English
    ★ Required WarCraft 3 Addon: The Frozen Throne
    ★ Required WarCraft 3 Version: 1.26
    ★ Required WarCraft 3 Graphical Settings: High
    ★ Required WarCraft 3 Lightning Settings: High
    ★ Required WarCraft 3 Spell Settings: High

Recommended for people over 15 years because of gore and blood. Rated for teen.

Playable at Lan, Battle.net, Hamachi and Garena.

This map is protected! Please don't edit or export files of it without my permission. Thanks.

★ WarCraft 3 Paranoia Map:

A download is not yet available.

★ WarCraft 3 Paranoia Launcher:

A download is not yet available.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  2. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks pretty interesting. Can the music be disabled? Sometimes modders like to play music as a Sound instead of as Music, so that Ctrl+M doesn't mute the music.

Also, your little bar graph shows the terrain to be more than half-way done and the models nearly fully to the top, yet the concept bar looks like it is half-way. That doesn't really make much sense, especially since the artwork bar is full too. And if the triggers are totally complete, then we shouldn't have to wait long for a demo right? Technically, it looks like the terrain is the only major thing that is still in development, aside from the models and skins.

Although, what makes the CONCEPT and ARTWORK category different from each other? Is artwork supposed to represent skins/textures? If that's the case, might want to just go ahead and label it like that.

3. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, yes you can disable the music but not with the normal option you will have settings like voice/music/ambient who can be disabled. The Artwork stands just for things like loadingscreens/skins/logos that also don't means the 3d art part and the concept part stands just for the story/mission/level design concepts maybe I should change the names so thank you for your questions/feedback.

*update added the first enemy*

4. davisSS3david

davisSS3david

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn,

It's my personal favorite and best mod for Half-life and now it's on Warcraft III.
    Hell, I'm definately looking forward to it. :p

5. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thank you... I have the full support from the old half life 1 paranoia team so you will see new things like new enemys in the good old paranoia styl.

*update added all characters and almost all enemys... I will show the weapons in the next days*

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  6. P4C-M4N

P4C-M4N

Resources:
    Resources:
    This one will be awesome project, finally something with good quality.

7. Raven0

Raven0

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm madly in love with horror maps :0

GL with this project! Oh and the models look great

8. Hugomath

Hugomath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice models. I'm sure that this map will be very awesome, like WITD! :D

Good luck with this project.

9. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thank you but I hope its will be not like witd because its was just a failed test map without any funny gameplay things... so I want to make it this time better with... a storyline, more enemys/weapons, missions, save/load random generated events/items and chapters.

10. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    Epic models right there....

11. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Looks awesome. I hope you're still working on RoR though.

12. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Subscribing to this thread.
    As said in chat, this whole project looks to be inherently consistent.

13. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Soviets fighting undead!!?! YOU STOLE ME GOD DAMN GENRE. D:
    (My map Black Winter has a similar story behind it.)
    I'm must now punch you and the paranoia inventors in the dick. :p

BTW: Now that I think of it you wouldn't happen to have an HQ model of the Soviet BMP-3 would you?

The models of the guns are epic. I want to shoot zombies with that Makurov. :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  14. Sheephunter

Sheephunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    For gods sake, complete this map!

Almost every map by you never gets completed :/

15. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    How many maps have you completed Sheephunter? None? Oh. Okay. Nevermind.

16. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    @Craka J: Don't make judgements like that, or like I am doing right now. Sheephunter has the right to make that statement, as, it is kinda true. Also, you are being like those arrogant defenders who say 'So what if my friend's model sucks? Can you do a better job yourself?'.
    Have you made a map yourself? I do know of your WoW project btw, but it isn't completed.
    I myself have made and are making maps.

Ontopic: Love the weapons :). Hope you'll use visual attachments. It would be good to supply us with info on the gameplay rather than the design.

17. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @ Sheephunter: what are you mean with almost of my project are not completed? Whispers in the Dark is released already and Rise of Rapture is still in work from our team FEG http://www.fusion-engineering-group.com/ and my other little thing called jericho its just this project under a new name so please tell me the maps that you mean...

@ Ghostthruster: its just a bad statement of him because I have only 3 projects and one of them are already released and the other 2 ones are still in development together with de.facto if you think the project leader is lying you so ask de.facto he is the founder of the feg group and in addtion I don't musst finish all my projects but at this point I will do it.

@ topic: yeah for sure I will post soon the last item pictures and than I will show you something about the gameplay maybe with a little gameplay teaser video so keep this topic alive I don't like to bump it ^^.

18. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You better finish this one nonetheless.

19. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    This looks pretty cool, and well done, hope it works out very well! Another point for the Fusion Engineering Group:)

20. Vuormalainen

Vuormalainen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good luck with your project. You really seem to spend a lot of work on this so I wouldn't really want to see it fall like a lot of others. Thanks for supporting WiF with your signature as well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.