• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Little update...
Strange%20Door.png

@Grievous1: Will you implement a destructive environment?
eg...
"Something is wrong with this door"
"It needs some napalm!!! Die motherf*****!!!"
Instead of...
"Lets waste 1 hour searching for a key when we are clearly armed with heavy weapons that could shred this piece of shit"

It would be really cool. Ofc, some things should be invulnerable.

EDIT: Forgot.
Fucking sexy.

"It needs some napalm!!! Die motherf*****!!!"
Instead of...
"Lets waste 1 hour searching for a key when we are clearly armed with heavy weapons that could shred this piece of shit"

I lol'd. +Rep!
Anyway; yes. GT does have a point. Some more interesting lines would sound a lot better.

Level 14
The door is just a little evil secret and yes you need a key to open it please don't ask why we can't open the lock with a simple shoot but I think its will ruin the horror of this door all in all you don't want to know what behind this door is :=

Level 19
What exactly can you replace with that sentence? "Something doesn't seem right", "What's that noise?", "This door gives me the shivers"?
It's not like you can spice it up much more anyways.

How about this door is locked, were going to need to find a way to get it open. Logical, yes, but it's more effective and seems more human. With the graphical detail already in place with this project it's only fair that the storyline and dialogue have the same finesse. Please heed the fact that wrote this on an iPad, :p so if there's anything wrong with it that's why.

Level 19
Ah, understood. Well, regardless, it does require a key of some sort as he mentioned earlier, so it is definitely locked but your viewpoint could be correct as well.

I would inquire that they should release more screenshots of this project, as right now I'm feeling a bit cheated *kidding*.

Level 5
Nah, just keep on the project, don't bother making videos, they usually look perfect and cool but there's a lot of difference after.

Level 14
Sorry for the bad sentences but no fear I'll improve them later they are just shitty because I have just translate it from german into a bad english and no my character don't want to open this door and you don't musst open it in order to open the next part of the level its just a little evil bonus thing...

and yes a video would be great but you still see I'm improves the terrain with little things like wall clocks and papers at the ground so it don't makes sense if I will release a incompleted level video and I don't know what are you mean that I should release more screenshots In my opinion I have already show you a lot of screenys about almost the complete demo level... so you people really want to see everything? oO

Level 27
Sorry for the bad sentences but no fear I'll improve them later they are just shitty because I have just translate it from german into a bad english and no my character don't want to open this door and you don't musst open it in order to open the next part of the level its just a little evil bonus thing...

and yes a video would be great but you still see I'm improves the terrain with little things like wall clocks and papers at the ground so it don't makes sense if I will release a incompleted level video and I don't know what are you mean that I should release more screenshots In my opinion I have already show you a lot of screenys about almost the complete demo level... so you people really want to see everything? oO

No, no need to spoil the fun. Better hurry up releasing the demo, we're starving for great total conversions here!

Level 14
All in all I need a coder who knows/understand cjass/vjass and this more than good in order to reduce delays and laggs. If some interest in to help me than send me a private message if we can't find a new coder its will just slowed down the progress and we musst play without a friendly player AI. :/

Level 19
Maybe finding them from the Chat would be more efficient, or from Battle.Net servers as that's where I knew most of the vJASSers from.

Level 14
Most of the best vJASSers I know probably wouldn't help you. But I could list some of them for you if you want.

No fear I know already the best ones and the best ones has left the modding community... also sorry but this post don't really helps me in any way. I think I musst do it again alone that will be the best way but I will don't code the AI for the players.

Level 4
i dont have Reach and my PC will be blown up in to dust. reach is to big for my pc.

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE FINISH DATE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Level 19
It's currently under development but finishing, you could check the first post for details on it's progress:)
It's quite nice to hear of an enthusiastic member of this game, hope we can satisfy you!

Level 14
I don't understand the thing with reach and I think it has nothing to do with my project. oO at the moment you can just ask members from our FEG group persons like M0rbid, De.facto and for sure me.

all in all I'm working on two new rpg like features like dice roll and now weapon number 2 will be an attachment at the bag. I will show you again something about my progress... soon (sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.