1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Grievous1, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    Liked it.
    I'm the Nic Varvi guy.

2. frostloh

frostloh

Resources:
    Resources:
    the alpha versions are only for beta-testing? i cant find the download link o.o

3. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    er... no? The Alpha Changelog shows you just my progress and you will see how far the way is from the beta version if I reach v.0.8 I will open the closed beta for the people.

@ Topic: here the changelog the biggest change in v.0.4 Alpha is the Black Ops Soldier Enemy...

[​IMG]

4. frostloh

frostloh

Resources:
    Resources:
    i like the bloodiness of the normal zombies...even the eyes are red lol.

5. Hugomath

Hugomath

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just played Paranoia, and I'm curious: the Ballistic Helm that protects the face and the Gas Mask in your models are just for decoration, or they affect something in combat, like in the game?

6. Sorceress

Sorceress

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Can we be sure that you wont leave this Project Griev? :b

7. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I'm pretty sure that you can be sure, otherwise, I would kick him in is ass :p
    It's not, that there's no work behing this for sure.

8. Zealon

Zealon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome screenshot with the soldiers and zombies.

9. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like the posing. :smile:

Do they actually pose like that in the game (such as the pointing) or is that just for show?

10. pkw

pkw

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll be drown to death with too much awesome models to animate @@

great work great work ^^

11. damon92

damon92

Resources:
    Resources:
    I REALLY looking forward for this one :)

btw, it's written at moddb that this map will be released in December, correct?

keep up the good work guys :D

12. Gilded Touch

Gilded Touch

Resources:
    Resources:
    well that's it.
    there is nothing anyone can possibly do to top this map.
    for the record, this looks awesome, and now there is no reason for anyone to make another map
    i hope u r happy

13. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @ Hugomath: Yeah the characters are a little bit different... the guy with the headshield have more armorpoints and the guy with the gasmask can enters rooms with gas leaks.

@ Craka_J: The Posing was just for the screeny but you will see it ingame too but not 100% like this but no fear you will see command animations and kneelig animation.

@ pkw: Thank you again for your help without you we are never stands here to sad you are out now but I can understand the reason.

@ damon92: Thank you for tracking this shit ;) but I musst say the release date at moddb is outdated because now we want to redesign all skins and add a new chapter in order to make the gameplay longer I hope you understand this but we are still aiming a (demo) release before christmas.

@ Gilded Touch: I don't think so I'm sure the people can top this map and its not out yet so no one can know if the map will makes fun or something like this and the people should't stop making maps like this because I'm a really big fan of the shooting genre and no I'm not really happy at the moment that is one of the reasons why we are recreating our stuff in order to make it better but its your opinion and thank you for your comment.

@ Topic: Sorry but I can't show you today something about our progress but I can say M0rbid are still busy with reskin all our stuff and Hugget Sukker want to edit our soundtrack. But no fear I will show you soon a gameplay video with all this new things and the complete changelog also v.0.5 Alpha will be a really big update! at this point I musst thank the people again for keep this thread alive!

14. damon92

damon92

Resources:
    Resources:
    woohoo, just knowing that this project still lives on already makes my day :D

15. Zealon

Zealon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the news Grivious1, Its exiting to know that this is having lots of progress, keep it up guys ^^

16. 88WaRCraFT3

88WaRCraFT3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I'm gonna send you AI today, i was being busy, cause i have bunch of tests and more.

17. De.Facto

De.Facto

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll return home tomorrow. Within the following week I'll polish up the terrain a bit.

18. hashveen

hashveen

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Owh yeah, i was wondering, can i use the signature to promote it at other forums? Just curious~

19. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any updates; my friends?

BTW; AWESOME WCIII:p PIC ON YOUR SIG, De.Facto!
    Like the shining effect.

20. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    of course you can use it :)

@ indomitable1319: er... not much updates yet and I don't want to spoil to much sorry but I think I will post 1-2 screenys tomorrow for the trackers :) and I will start a vote about the Spell Hotkeys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.