• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In the Story mood so I decided to do this:goblin_boom:

Griev sets the DVD of his Paranoia game that people have been waiting for. Hundreds standing by the bullet-proof glass doors and windows surrounding his store. When its time, he will open those doors to let them get his game......

Level 7
please stay ontopic and refrain from posting irrelevant things, I promise you an update very soon, I am currently working on a new 2d layout with M0rbid and improving the gameplay part, also some minor terraining issues have to be dealt with. All this will be published pretty soon. So keep tracking! :)
talking of terraining issues, is there a balance between indoor and outdoor levels or is it just indoor most of the game? ( except for the screenshot of the soldiers nearby the jeep i dont see any more outdoor environments screenshots )

Level 14
I have already talking about the concept change because of the shitty file size limit problem (because all models are a little bit to highpoly that is one of the reasons why the players musst set his grafical options to high in order to play this map) I have set all levels to indoor maybe If some of you people will like my map you will see a part number 2 and this time outdoor but we will see maybe I can create the intro. level into a outdoor area.

Level 7
I have already talking about the concept change because of the shitty file size limit problem (because all models are a little bit to highpoly that is one of the reasons why the players musst set his grafical options to high in order to play this map) I have set all levels to indoor maybe If some of you people will like my map you will see a part number 2 and this time outdoor but we will see maybe I can create the intro. level into a outdoor area.
dunno why blizzard even added the filesize limit in the first place, it's annoying.

Level 14
@ frostloh: lol oO no problem?

here a little update with some new doodad models like notebooks, ammo and chests:

I against two Diversant Soldiers...
Diversant%20Alert.png

Level 13
I wonder whats inside the door, it looks creepy.
So you made a system that allows you to sneak up on enemies.... nice :D

Level 14
Hello,
I want to say that the closed beta recruitment time is over because I think we are enough
with 7 feg members and 7 paranoia followers we are now 14 beta testers and this should be more than enough for a 4 player map.

Closed Betatester List:

- akrep_ve_su (left)
- DEAD FiSH
- frostloh
- Gausslander
- GhosT
- indomitable1319
- neo_child
- PastTime

All choosen beta testers will receive in the next time a private message at our FEG forum for more information so keep tracking your private message inbox guys.

Last edited:
Level 7
I feel like spamming :ogre_haosis:/ :goblin_yeah: emoticons, thanks for including me in the closed beta grievous! Hope that the bugs/imbalances ( if there are any ) get ironed out fast.

Level 4
I've been here since Whispers in The Dark, i want to be a tester >_>...
If there will be any room for another tester, please let me know :]
Not quite sure there is more room. He said there is 7 FEG team testers and us 7 Closed Beta testers. So 14 should be enough for testing this single map.

Level 5
One of the greatest horror shooters for Wc3 and one of the reasons why I think Grievous1 is one of the best mappers.

2x + creativity and breaking the imagination of Warcraft 3 maps.

However I wouldn't even see any problem if she takes over My place, if she has more free time than I do. Obviously that would be more usefull for whole modding team.

Status
Not open for further replies.