• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test)

801.1.jpg

A party of up to 6 brave heroes travel in search of the great tomb of Jarahcon. On their way they meet fierce beasts and friendly guides to aid them on their treacherous journey.

-8 hero classes, each with their own unique advantages and playstyle.
-Fully customized Attribute point system, integrating, not only strength, agility and intelligence, but 8 more characteristics which enhances your heroes ability strengths.
-33 (total, not all accessable in one game) stages of immensely differing terrain types, from the lush marsh near Nollen pier to the fiery pits of Jarahcon's tomb.
-Fully customized item system, introducing common, uncommon, rare and ancient items. Weapon and armor upgrades that actively increases different aspects of your heros, damage, attack speed, critical chance, magic reduction, the list goes on.

Overall an immensely challenging team based RPG dungeon crawler that requires players to work together, or die in discord.

More

The Tempest Peak (Stage 5)

Inner Arcaanum (Final Stage)

Ancient Cave (Bonus Stage 7)

Total Map View

Nollen Pier (Start)

The Dead End (Bonus Stage 2)

Rune System

Nurg's Lair (Level 3)

This is a protected map, but should you have any ideas or suggestions post them in the comments. You can also request an unprotected version of the map!

Xenoche (the original Author) stopped this project and I (LotK) am allowed to continue it

Bugfixes said:
•Fixed Stun system
•Fixed bugs in almost all classes
•Fixed hero information and hero bar
•Fixed missing sounds
•Fixed certain buffs having the wrong color

Additions said:
•Added miniboss and elite spawn system
•Added special miniboss themes
•Added dynamic player based difficulty
•Added boss slayer rewards
•Added unit sounds
•Added magic attack modifiers
•Added class specific weapons (still more to come!)
•Added new items

Changes said:
•Updated stage 0-2
•Changed hero soundsets
•Changed healing system to allow negative healing debuffs
•Changed Paladin model and primary ability
•Reworked unit spawn system and semi-random unit abilities
•Reduced the amount of exp given by units in the first stages
•Rebalanced most items and item costs
•Reduced monster hp bonus from difficulty

Removed said:
•Removed most memes

Known Bugs said:
•Damage and Speech text has the wrong Font (unfixable, you have to restart the map)
•Slow from Attack modifier is permanent
•Some FX is shown too short, because it is instantly cleaned up (especially smileys and splatter)

Needs Feedback said:
•Lighting Level brightness

Keywords:
ToJ, Tomb of Jarahcon, RPG, LotK, Xenoche, Dungeon, Crawler, Awesome, Best map ever!
Contents

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test) (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/28 12:44:59 Comment: [Approved] Adding a review and a rating! View comment with review Resource Moderation - Rules 01:05, 27th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: Approved Definitely a good addition to the...
Level 3
still have not found quite a suiting hero to have his skillset
maybe sorceress maybe shaman, if any...

Anyway, today I noticed that I am actually quite far in hero progress. Still need to do Fighter and Sorc and maybe Shaman if he does not get deleted..^^

or make a subclass as lightning mage, cause the original skills were quite well done alr, just that the cd was abit too long. and one of its keys(E) was not made to the shortcut, plus that skill was lousy too. never did anything except degenerate my hp abit. :D

Level 2
still have not found quite a suiting hero to have his skillset
maybe sorceress maybe shaman, if any...

Anyway, today I noticed that I am actually quite far in hero progress. Still need to do Fighter and Sorc and maybe Shaman if he does not get deleted..^^

Don't forget the good old Blacksmith. You can't fight the evil without an dwarf in the company ;)!

Level 1
bug:
you can get multiple heroes, I'll pm the concrete bug (or there could be major abuse...)

Last edited:
One of the greatest wc3 maps that requires high amounts of teamwork!
First off, it's a really polished map, there's a custom font, well written tooltips, customized UI and health&mana bars!

The terrain is also done with detail, each area is atmospheric, there are different types of areas, not always a jungle for example and overall you've made a great terrain with almost no custom models.

The hero selection is also really cool, as well as the hero information screen, really in-depth!

The classes themselves are all very unique and because of that, diversity is required in your team in order to succeed. The spells are flashy and fitting to each class and they allow for teamwork.
There are also multiple difficulties to choose from, which is always a nice addition.

Overall, this is one of the most polished and most challenging, but still fun maps you can play and it needs barely any improvements.

Rating: 5/5 - Highly Recommended
178091-albums5176-picture55344.gif

Some suggestions:

• Psyon Force and Temporal Rift have the same hotkey
  • The terrain Nurg's Lair is a bit messy, mostly in the beginning, where the terrain tiles aren't raised/lowered well

Level 8
Which heroes are selectable in the beginning?

uhm.. probably barbarian, fighter, paladin, wizard, holy clergy, druid and ranger
that means locked classes will likely be assassin, sorceress and shaman.
I'm not sure about the wizard. He always seemed like a flagship to me, but right now I don't think he should be available to new players ;)

I also wanna bring up my jarahcon (bumj^^)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toj/images/new-jarahcon-model

Another thing: I wanna share some Ideas for a new shaman, which is a very debuff and crowd control specialized hero with (very) low damage output.

Shaman
Q - Shrink Curse - reduces the size of 1 target (slow). maybe also silence and DoT
W - Ward Trap - surround an enemy with snake wards so he can't move
E - AoE disarm (unable to attack)
R - Passive: Thunderclaws - a % chance to proc chain lightnings on attacks. not sure if that is actually possible.
D - Mega Totem - place a giant totem on the ground that stuns enemies periodically (about 200-250 AoE) and deals magic damage

Level 2
he is the most unwanted and not played hero ever :O

How do you know, you never joined my games. I loved him, especially on the highest difficulty he was pretty usefull, cause of his banner he buffed the team with increadibly defence.

Btw. when can we expect an update of ur prereleased version?

Level 8
How do you know, you never joined my games. I loved him, especially on the highest difficulty he was pretty usefull, cause of his banner he buffed the team with increadibly defence.

Btw. when can we expect an update of ur prereleased version?

Yes you can. Just gonna finish those items and then I will update again.
E: But you know, it is actually only a half stable version with a lot of bugs that I also didn't fix yet.

Last edited:
Level 2
Sorry about that guys , but me and a friend of mine really loved it!
But we have a great problem!
Both tried -save , and after created a new game we type -load *code* and we recive the msg : decode accept , code 68 or other randomic numeric number.
We dont know what to do! The caracter didnt apear saved in the game!
Anyone know whats happened?
thx!

Please, help me out guys, me and my friend cant save the game!
We wrote the right number on -load >code< , but our heroes didnt apear, what can we do?
Im so frustrate to didnt play this amazing game :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Sorry about that guys , but me and a friend of mine really loved it!
But we have a great problem!
Both tried -save , and after created a new game we type -load *code* and we recive the msg : decode accept , code 68 or other randomic numeric number.
We dont know what to do! The caracter didnt apear saved in the game!
Anyone know whats happened?
thx!

Save and load only saves your leadership points, not your hero. It works as intended and is used to unlock certain things like heroes and difficulties. Sorry man ;) nothing to worry about.

Anyway, I wanted to give you a short update of what I came up with that can and will be added to the game.

Magic damage modifiers:
Corruption: Reduces a targets defense and magic resist by X. (permanent!)
Divine: The spell deals holy damage (3x damage vs Demons)
Ambient: Deals addition damage based on it's casters current mana

I chose to add those to bring back a certain balance between the physical and magical attack modifiers. (Remember: magic attack did not have any modifiers and don't work with mana or lifesteal)

The second reason behind this is, I can now add those modifiers to certain classes like the the Holy Clergy will gain 100% chance for holy damage right of the start of the game, since all his spells dealt holy damage anyway. It is also possible that Heroes Imbue will now grant a certain chance as well, as it was always stated in it's old tooltip.

Sorceress:
Her R ability will be a toggle-able aura with 2 states.

Slow state will slow enemy units the closer they are to the Sorceress.
It also gives a chance to freeze enemies periodically, which both can be modified.

Lightning state will periodically shock random enemies in the area and damage them. It has a faster 'recharge' rate and higher trigger rate than the freeze effect.

I think this adds really nice to her other abilities and gives a little more spell synergy.
Please remember nothing of this is implemented yet, It is just what I am thinking and planning.

Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 14
I wanted to know why you want to remove some interesting original content like the blacksmith hero and the glyph system, because "nobody" liked it, or used it.
I have played many TOJ game and I have never seen people annoyed by this. The glyph system is very nice and it is regrettable that you can only get it at Mayhem +.
Also, bring back the lighting wizard :p !

Level 8
I wanted to know why you want to remove some interesting original content like the blacksmith hero and the glyph system, because "nobody" liked it, or used it.
I have played many TOJ game and I have never seen people annoyed by this. The glyph system is very nice and it is regrettable that you can only get it at Mayhem +.
Also, bring back the lighting wizard :p !

The rune (/glyph) system might even stay in the game...
but blacksmith was interesting and original? I don't think so :p

and whats wrong with the lightning wizard? :D he was the most op wizard subclass, but I try to find a good way of making the wizard more customizable . . .

I also did some calculations on Hero HP and effective HP after damage reduction, magic resist and dodge. I noticed the sorceress is almost as tanky as the barbarian :ogre_hurrhurr: she would actually have the second highest HP of all heroes, so it's time for a nerf!

Level 8
Wizard

Hey there.

I was thinking about the wizard and his subclasses and about a better way to bring him back into the game.

First off I thought about a skill tree style of how his abilities are added like on level 1 you can chose 1 out of 4 different abilities for your Q and then keep it for the rest of the game.
It is possible, but it would require a ton of object data to look like the other skill methods (opening that levelup ability etc) or it wouldn't look good at all.

Then I found this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/libram-v3-0-0-0-a-193521/?prev=r=20&page=22
but I think it would be quite an overkill and be overpowered, since you can cast multiple spells with the same slot when you swap it. A 5 second cooldown on swapping pages would still make this too powerful I think.

I experimented with the engineering upgrade ability. It can swap up to 4 abilities, but they will still be on their cooldown when you do so.
I thought shit, only 4 abilities? I want to have 5, but I could just make the wizard ultimate a passive that adds mana to spell damage (like I was posting some time ago) and allow you to swap abilities with arrow keys.

It would work perfectly balanced in my opinion, so I wanted to hear yours.

EDIT: And no, I don't want to copy the DotA Invoker system.

Level 3
methinks the wizard and his subclass is just fine. just implement the point system back, i guess, since there is gonna be like, arcane wiz, lightning wiz etc from the old map.

oh ya, remember to change your loading screen text before releasing, if you know what i mean. :3

Level 8
logo_pre_release_2.png

Bugfixes said:
•Healing and Spell damage being too low on startup
•Gold Pickups giving too low gold
•Duplicate Hero Bug
•Duplicate start item exploit
•Trading Attribute Points exploit
•Spell damage and healing not calculating right
•Fixed a bug with Druid Minions
•Ranger Perception should actually increases FoW now
•Tornado FX when burning removed
•Timing a bug with new stun system
•Wrong weapon and armor stats in multiboard

Additions said:
•Damage reduction and Magic resistance to enemies, based on difficulty level
•New equipment system with 11 different item slots
•Class specific ban sayings
•Combat Skill and Wisdom can now be bestowed by items
•New Stun system
•New Druid creeps
•Superior Spell chance for summons increasing their max HP
•Various Boss improvements

Changes said:
•Changed a lot of item stats due to new equipment system
•Updated a few low level areas
•Made the Light brighter! Now you can see more stuff
•Changed enemy damage curve. They now do slightly less damage on higher difficulties but increased on lower ones
•Willpower now grants superior spell damage
•Wisdom now grants superior spell chance
•Constitution now grants HP
•Weapon upgrade stats changed
•Made druid creeps level dependent
•Manasteal now only works when the target has mana
•Critical hits now cause violent explosions (see Known bugs for more)

Removed said:
•Shaman Class (temporary)
•Fighter Class (temporary)
•Old Equipment system and functions (-ea -ua)
•Custom Healthbars as demanded
•Elte Mobs (temporary)

Known Bugs said:
•Damage and Speech text has the wrong Font (unfixable, you have to restart the map)
•Sometimes stats permanently increase instead of temporary (especially with the druid..)
•Slow from Attack modifier is permanent
•Some FX is shown too short, because it is instantly cleaned up (especially smileys and splatter)
•Paladin Purification can be leveled up too early

Needs Feedback said:
•Hero Party bar
•Difficulty Voting
•Banish sayings
•Bash stun duration
•Game Difficulty
•Giving gold
•Lighting Level brightness
•Multiboards

Level 20
· I like the new Health Bar :) Looks nice.
· The game takes TOO Long to load, and picking a hero laggs incredibly a lot. I tested alone, but I guess some user may even get disconnected if several players picks a hero at the same time.
· Fighter requires 10000000000000 points. Is that a bug?
· The first time i tested I was playing alone, and all my characters got stuck right after picking them, so, I wasn't able to do anything. The second time i tested, I was able to play normally. That bug was also in the other versions.

1st You should add a warning, somewhere, that playing another map after playing this one would result on a Wc3 Crash. Happened to me every time when played DotA after ToJ. Tempt the players to restart Wc3 after playing ToJ

2nd OMG The cooldown animation is so freaking amazing!

3rd It's nice to see you implemented The_Witcher equipment system :)

4th It's curiouss, but i see everything A LOT darker than before :)

Level 8
The first time i tested I was playing alone, and all my characters got stuck right after picking them, so, I wasn't able to do anything. The second time i tested, I was able to play normally. That bug was also in the other versions.

now that is really weird..

· Fighter requires 10000000000000 points. Is that a bug?

It is wanted that way

1st You should add a warning, somewhere, that playing another map after playing this one would result on a Wc3 Crash. Happened to me every time when played DotA after ToJ. Tempt the players to restart Wc3 after playing ToJ

true

4th It's curiouss, but i see everything A LOT darker than before :)

For me everything is brighter.. I have s strong suspicion of a bug in warcraft, since it was dark for me a long time even after i changed the light

Another feedback: some characters stats are in 2 lines like the assasin
"Higly
Mobile"

That is probably resolution related

Also, the Green floating text of the Lifesteal is too big, and it's a real (has the .00 text). I couldn't imagine how it would look with 5 players having lifesteal... It would be a green Lifesteal text mayhem.
It is supposed to be real and it used to be visible for one player only, but I changed it back..

Thanks for your super fast feedback and I'm sorry you can't play it because your heroes are stuck :p
I have no idea what is wrong there, works perfectly for me

Last edited:
Level 20
I updated my last post with several feedbacks. I had the same stuck bug problem with the last 2 versions of the game. You can't use any of the characters abilities, nor even use the Esc attributes. You can only repick, and after that you still are not able to move. The whole player gets stuck.

Another feedback: some characters stats are in 2 lines like the assasin
"Higly
Mobile"

Also, the Green floating text of the Lifesteal is too big, and it's a real (has the .00 text). You could make it an integer to avoid those .00 or use the substring (0, (length of the string -3) I was playing with the Holy Clergy and, knowing that the attack speed is very slow, I couldn't imagine how it would look with 5 players having lifesteal... It would be a green Lifesteal text mayhem.

Level 20
There's a kill the Paladin Uses that still has the Dbug Message enabled: Displays X/Y and some other stuff.

<< EDIT >>

I'm not sure, and I don't want to be... "bad", but after closing the map it remains black for a long time. As far as I know, it happens when there are memory leaks. In fact, i was able to see the small tiny tome models that remains when a tome is used. There's a system made by Bribe that removes them.

Now... I found another bug: Picked the wizard, in one game, and it doesn't display any tooptip. In fact, all the tooptips became "Disabled" and any of the players could see them :) I can pick the ability, use it, cast, it, etc., but can't read the tooltip. health Bars were invisible too. I repicked, and again, the hero became stuck. All the game interface became stuck. I couldn't press CTRL+# to add the unit to a group, nor doble click it's face to center it, etc.

I'm playing Warcraft 1.24e in Garena and my username is Spartipilo

I also tried to use load DLCJ-IE (wich is the code i see in the pictue) and didn't work. Tested with an old one and worked. Also tried DLCJ-lE

Note: I'm open to help you with the map if you want to. This is one the best maps I've ever player in Wc3 and i'd be glad to help improving it.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Level 8
There's a kill the Paladin Uses that still has the Dbug Message enabled: Displays X/Y and some other stuff.

seems like I let some debug stuff in, my bad

I'm not sure, and I don't want to be... "bad", but after closing the map it remains black for a long time. As far as I know, it happens when there are memory leaks. In fact, i was able to see the small tiny tome models that remains when a tome is used. There's a system made by Bribe that removes them.

so you were able to move your hero and play it?

Now... I found another bug: Picked the wizard, in one game, and it doesn't display any tooptip.

It is caused by the initial fadeout from black to transparent, maybe you picked him too fast and it got buggy :p
But it should actually not be possible or fix itself after leaving the first area.

I also tried to use load DLCJ-IE (wich is the code i see in the pictue) and didn't work.

try DLCJ-1E, it is yellow so it means it is a number.. I think :p

Level 20
so you were able to move your hero and play it?
Yes. I played 1 game for 40 minutes with other 2 players without problems. When i did the RMK (we all died, it's pretty hard) everything went bad and those things happened (no tooltip, stuck hero, load code didn't work, etc.)

It is caused by the initial fadeout from black to transparent, maybe you picked him too fast and it got buggy :p
But it should actually not be possible or fix itself after leaving the first area.
Actually no, we tested about 1 minute the load codes, a player left the game (and I got the message of "YOU DIED blah blah") and when it didn't work, i used and old code from another version, it worked, I picked the wizard, and no tooltips nor hp bars, etc. for all players.

I could leave the area because I was the leader and I was stuck xD But the fadefilter seems a good reason for the bug, like it never fades out completely. I also played the old version (1.7 or so) and now i'm really really sure that this version is about 40% darker.

try DLCJ-1E, it is yellow so it means it is a number.. I think :p
I tough the same... but didn't work either tried about 20 times xD

I could also see some blue/green numbers coming out from other players (life/mana steal) that dissapeared instantly (looks ugly. Fading looks nicer)

<< EDIT >>

I was playing with other 2 players. We all died, but I had the resurrection gem. The "YOU AL DIED AND FAILED" messaged was displayed, the fade filter was applied, everything went paused, I resurrected, i couldn't read any tooltip (again) but i was able to attack and cast, but not use potions or items.

Also, I Think the Holy Clergy also has a dbug message related to some skill.

The Paladin couldn't use the Hammer Upgrade, because it's for Paladin Crusader and Blacksmith.

There should be a Very Great Warning Message about saving, something like "YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONCE" And "You character isn't saved, just your leadership points, needed to unlock some secrets and to pick other heroes".

The Paladin used some skill that gave it 100 Armor, and never went off. Also, everyone had 0% damage reduction, no matter the armor (i'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way).

<< EDIT >> 09/14/2012

· The "SUPERIOR" textags remains. Aren't removed/cleared.

· Multiboard doesn't show most of the times i've created the game.

· In the Ice World, the Liches wich have an aura takes long to dissapear (the auras). They remain there for about a minute.

· SUGGESTION: You should make the -save code remain there for about 72 hours. It's a pain in the ass playing with noobs that types -save, then talk a long time, and them -save again to re-read the code, without knowing it won't show up again.

· Possible bug: The Balanar Boss had about 70% hp, blinked, and suddenly died without anyone attacking him.

· Review: THE GAME IS SO FREAKING HARD! It's HARD as HELL! Damn... It's so hard to be alive. Anything kills you with 3 hits, unless you play 100% constitution with a Paladin. xD

Last edited:
Level 7
Could you make more classes available for starting players? It's so boring that everyone only gets to play tank/heal characters without a load code...

Level 20
@frostloh, the problem comes when people chooses Wizard or Rangers, and die with 2 hits, and then quits. Tank is better for newbs.

Level 3
im gonna try this now. :3

edit: ARCHER IS TOO PAPER. level 3 at <100 hp without adding any stats. (highly recommend adding abit of con for survivability in your build)

i miss lightning wizards. the arcane ones suckk. :<

other than that, i think its still quite nice.

oh, and remember about the negative exp thing. im scared that the players will not get to choose any heroes if their pts is less than 0.

moar edits after playing twice:

BRING BACK THE MULTIBOARD. I CANT SEE HOW MANY STATS I PUMPED.
the new multiboard was ok, but you overdid it abit.
for multiboards, imo, we should just need:
weapon stats
armor stats
stat points that was pumped via esc
spell level, spell type and spell dmg.

if it's still not working, add back the old multiboards then. its better than nothing.

some parts for lighting are weird. my gamma's 3.0, more than the 1.0 gamma that the wc3 preset for me. but those who were complaining about darkness had 1.0 gamma.

also, your pots can be exploited by another way now.
lets say for example: im choosing archer.
archer has 2 mp pots in the beginning.
i can choose a wizard, drop the pots, and repick into an archer.
EXTRA 2 POTS FOR FREE.

i would suggest making ONLY pots undroppable, until they start their journey.

also, remember to change description of items. i dont think there is a crusader paladin anymore. nor a shaman, i think.

also, i wonder how you calculate the dmg with leadership pts. is it dmg = current leadership pts, or dmg = gained leadership pts? or is there a max cap for pts?

few more extra edits:
-the lighting around hero sometimes vanishes. i wonder why..
-the item shown on the hero after equipping is good. BUT it does clash with the model.
eg:
holy clergy equips mage's cloak. a red cloak is shown under HIS OWN CLOAK when the priest is moving. not very nice-looking, imo. its like wearing underwear outside and inside to show you are wearing them. but i guess i can look the other way once in a while. :p

atmosphere's quite charming here. nice cooldown animation btw. people whine abit at nurg's lair about them being too dark.

now, for your difficulty:
its still hard. your daydream difficulty is like the old game's nightmare. which is one difficulty lesser than mayhem. why do i say this?
cuz although the monsters are still manageable( i run on mayhem quite a lot of times in my days) i have this feeling the spells are not adjusted well enough.
lets take the net cast by orcs at the first town.
2 nets can kill almost basically anything that has less than 150 hp. the barbarian of course, can tank more, but most of the mobs aim all over the place. or at the archers, since they have long range, and aggro the creeps first.

Last edited:
Level 7
Getting aggroed in the middle of fighting just about anything results in instakill for clergy...so I would say he really needs a way to prevent that from happening.

Also, I waited nearly half an hour for the game to start thanks to slow download and worse loading speed, and I got a bug that would not let me choose anything, the game kept giving me messages saying This hero requires 0 leadership points when i try to choose a holy clergy or barbarian, WHAT GIVES!?

EDIT: the new difficulties are totally INSANE. I could not even get past stage 2 on daydream difficulty...there is literally no way to survive without AoE in Hoisan, unless i'm doing something wrong and why the hell does everything kill you in 3 seconds now? Even when I don't autoattack stuff they still come after my caped ass and tear me to bits, how am I supposed to heal like this.

Last edited:
Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartipilo

Answer: true

Is there any possibility to prevent the game crashing? Can't you fix that issue? I'm just wondering, this problem should be able to solve or isnt that so??

Good map what I see so far... Will try with mates later :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 8
Is there any possibility to prevent the game crashing? Can't you fix that issue? I'm just wondering, this problem should be able to solve or isnt that so??

Its not possible, since some of the changes (like the font) don't really work.

I added a test version to my signature, which is always the work in progress version.
This time i just lowered the difficulty :D

Level 20
Testing right now the test map in your signature. I'm playing alone with the Barbarian.

1. The Multiboard now displays. GOOD

2. Is there still a Crusader Paladin? The sword upgrade says that can be used by the Crusader

3. The mana/life steal looks ugly since it dissapears instantly, without fade.

4. Looks easier... thankfully

5. A lot of rock chunks in the lava map, and a Dragon inside the cave? I don't know... I liked the golem... The dragon seems epic tough...

6. Damn phoenix had too much Hp regeneration as to kill it by myself :mad:

Level 8
Testing right now the test map in your signature. I'm playing alone with the Barbarian.

1. The Multiboard now displays. GOOD

2. Is there still a Crusader Paladin? The sword upgrade says that can be used by the Crusader

3. The mana/life steal looks ugly since it dissapears instantly, without fade.

4. Looks easier... thankfully

5. A lot of rock chunks in the lava map, and a Dragon inside the cave? I don't know... I liked the golem... The dragon seems epic tough...

6. Damn phoenix had too much Hp regeneration as to kill it by myself :mad:

1. It only works in single player for some odd reason.
I am trying this atm

2. No, I changed it to Weapon and Armor upgraders that all classes can use

I will upload the version as soon as I'm done