• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LFP - Tomb of Jarahcon RPG (w/ Discord!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm looking for some people to play ToJ (Tomb of Jarahcon) with. For those of you who don't know, Tomb of Jarahcon is an RPG developed by Xenoche, then edited after by LotK. It's a hack-and-slash styled action-adventure RPG for up to 6 players, spanning a number of "stages" which must be completed in sequence to progress. ToJ has 10 hero classes (with a number of subclasses), plenty of items to discover, enemies to defeat, and mighty bosses to overcome!

The game also ranges in difficulty from Easy-Normal-Hard-Impossible. I've never completed the last one. It'd be nice to find a team I could run that with, but for right now, I'm focused on just getting a game going and having fun with one of my favorite RPG's. I'm going to be running a Discord channel for this, which I will post a permanent link to below. If the link somehow expires, let me know; Discord sometimes bugs that out.

Here is the rub to all this, though: I can't host the game myself. I run HughesNet Satellite Internet, because I have no choice (I live in the sticks in the midwest United States). I've tried everything, including router bypass, but none of it's worked. The only thing that has worked is moving my computer to another location entirely that has DSL, which is a time-consuming and annoying effort to set up. So, in order to play this, I'm gonna have to ask some kind soul who would join this little gaming group to do the hosting for me. Would you please? I would be very grateful. :)

Here is a link to the map.

Permanent Discord link

Status
Not open for further replies.