• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
What was the path for minimap? And also why when I convert jpg/bmp to blp file have 0bytes? It's kinda shitty. Oo

I wrote it in the included help file :wink:

Because you can't properly convert bmp/jpg to blp files.. You'll miss the alpha layer (Why would you even want to do that? When I have made you both the minimap and the load screen as they should be? :confused:)

Level 35
And please, no need to hurry on mine, put it to the lowest priority...

Shame - As I finished another version shortly after I made you the first one - never uploaded it though.

Can you use this:

Attachments

• PysphoStuff.jpg
    PysphoStuff.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 93
Level 5
Heh thanks again Red Baron. +Rep again. :thumbs_up:
Edit: Might have to wait a bit for the Rep, I have to spread some more around before giving it to you again :wink:

Level 3
Hey real you busy? I was wondering if you'd like to make a minimap screen for me since you did an amazing job on my loading screen. It could be just an altered blizzard logo to say Blizzard Wars if thats possible?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Can you make a space-ish background with small stars (not big ones that catch your eye), and a Myst that spells Dreamscape.

[Also if possible, one for a campaign main screen and a smaller version for a campaign map preview thing for when It's being uploaded]

Level 35
Hey real you busy?

Hallo there, he might - I am.. But still ended up making this:

Here you go:

Download it here (There is both a minimap and a map preview since I was unsure what you wanted)

131841-albums1057-picture23142.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this, with the words Santy's Edge in the upper right, in some cool font and color.

Yes I can, but did you really mean Santy's edge? Sure it shouldn't be Sanity's Edge?

Do tell me so I can create it :wink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you make a space-ish background with small stars (not big ones that catch your eye), and a Myst that spells Dreamscape.

Can this be used?

131841-albums1057-picture23143.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, if it is possible can you make these images into an icon, Its for my Stargate map I'm making, these symboles will represent a planet code.

Yes I can do that, but need two know two things:

Are they all supposed to be in the same icon or one for each symbol?

Are you aware that this will also take longer to complete? If so then sure I'll do it.

Last edited:
Level 11
Yes, They are an icon each.

Im sure longer means more then a week:ugly:.

If its possible you can forget the loading screen for the herowars map and change it to two loading screens for my 2 stargate maps O_O.
1. StarGate Defence
2. StarGate Universe

You can do what ever you want to this loading screen, Make it a present for me :).

-Thanks +Rep & Credit (Btw i dont know how to give rep)

Level 35
Yes make it, and I meant Sanity's Edge.. lol have fun...

Thanks - Here you go

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture23144.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Thanks +Rep & Credit (Btw i dont know how to give rep)

Its simple really; click the button next the the rep gems.. write a reason why your giving rep. click the give rep button below the comment field = You gave rep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Yayoi I can try later this week as its a busy time for me.

Don't worry about it. I already made it :wink:

Last edited:
Level 35
How can I create .blp file successfully (with normal size,not 0bytes)?

First of, as I have already mentioned, you need to make it into a 32 bit tga file before attempting to convert it, but again what are you trying to convert and why are you trying to convert something into blp format? To my knowledge both of the files you received from me was in the correct format.

But this thread is not really a help thread, its a request thread. But oh well, we do everything in here :smile:

Level 35
Yep looks good =)

Then here you go:

Download it here

I need harpy feather and harpy wings icons.

I'll take a look at it after I finish my exams.

lol, we do loading screens not icons ^^

We do everything here.. just have to Hubcool to change it in the first post.

The list of what we do here is:

- Map reviews
- Icons
- Loadingscreens
- Map Previews
- Minimaps
- Skins
- Story Ideas
- Voices?
- Models - If it catches our attention.

Any kind of art work related to wc3 really :grin:

You are all very good with art and stuff... It would be very nice to have some skins/icons/models done for my campaign....

Hmmmmm? Was that directed at me? That was strange.....

Edit-

Well if there is any sort of modelers/skinners here I am creating a warcraft in space map (side project) and i am interested in some futureistic nightelves. (or just an unarmed one that can take attackments, and has the rifleman anims) it could be anything you want to make, icons/skins etc. but i havent found anything yet... so if you wat to it would all be highly credited.... Thanks....

Last edited:
Level 35
Well if there is any sort of modelers/skinners here I am creating a Warcraft in space map (side project) and I am interested in some futuristic night elves. (or just an unarmed one that can take attachments, and has the rifleman animations) it could be anything you want to make, icons/skins etc. But I haven't found anything yet... so if you want to do it, it would all be highly credited.... Thanks....

Well first of; please merge your double post :wink:

Secondly I'll be happy to help you out, though not in this month - way too busy with exams.

Secondly I will get your screen ready tomorrow first, as I have an exam I have to read on.

Last edited:
Level 35
If you're doing loading screens, I'm asking you to do one for my map "Oasis and Desert"
Many heroes between oasis and desert are fighting to death.

Sure that we can come up with something, but could you describe you request a little more.. maybe even show some pictures of what it could be?

Well add this to your request for icons.

Level 5
First of, as I have already mentioned, you need to make it into a 32 bit tga file before attempting to convert it, but again what are you trying to convert and why are you trying to convert something into blp format? To my knowledge both of the files you received from me was in the correct format.

But this thread is not really a help thread, its a request thread. But oh well, we do everything in here :smile:

Well,really that picture was randomized by google, I needed just loadingscreen.mdx but now I have problems with .blp file :D

Status
Not open for further replies.