• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
http://www.torchlightgame.com/assets/images/wallpapers/TorchlightE_1600x1200.jpg
Can i get that but at the top can i get curved /\ purple letters saying Curse of Time
than at the bottom in mech-silver letters ORIGINS

I'll look at it tomorrow - this goes for all requests. :smile:

Well,really that picture was randomized by google, I needed just loadingscreen.mdx but now I have problems with .blp file :D

I am not sure I get why you didn't request the loading screen you wanted from the beginning, wouldn't that have been much easier?

Level 19
Doesnt work. lemme see if i can get it.

Edit: 1. Curse of time needs to be much bigger....

2. Origins 1. should be capitalized 2. Bigger 3. I dont like font...

logo.gif

Do sutin like dat

Level 9
Doesnt work. lemme see if i can get it.

2. Origins 1. should be capitalized 2. Bigger 3. I dont like font...

logo.gif

Do sutin like dat

Alright ill see what i can do, first post wasnt to descript so i kinda winged it :p

Edit- well you'll have to see if Baron can do this request because im currently working on a complete custom loadingscreen request and like 15 icons aaaannd my map, sorry man

Last edited:
Level 1
can you make this for my icecrown arena map plz.

Attachments

• patch_3.3_Icecrown_citadel.jpg
    patch_3.3_Icecrown_citadel.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 97
Level 35
Holy molly, something just went abeshit for me in this thread.. my latest post in here was the one with the picture of some text..

Oh well, no need to post the icons then (How many of us made those?:hohum: lolz)

I'll go crazy with the other pending stuff, starting from now:

Doesn't work. Let me see if I can get it.
2. Origins 1. should be capitalized 2. Bigger 3. I don't like font...

Consider it revised in my vision :grin:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture23251.jpg

Hey, if anyone could recolor the red lightning texture to be a very defined single bolt of green lightning (like a necrotic gauss flayer bolt) that would be extremely awesome...

Can't find its damn location, else I could be done with it in minutes.

Well if there is any sort of modelers/skinners here I am creating a Warcraft in space map (side project) and I am interested in some futuristic Nightelves. (or just an unarmed one that can take attachments, and has the rifleman anims) it could be anything you want to make, icons/skins etc. but I haven't found anything yet... so if you want to do it, it would be highly credited.... Thanks....

I could skin something for you and create icons, but need some more specific informations in that regard, so you might want to re-request this when you know what models you want to have skinned).

I need harpy feather and harpy wings icons.

Don't we all :smile:

Download them here

The image changes are good, but the text needs to be more foreboding, with less of that aura about it

Fear not, you wish have been accepted and completed.

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture23252.jpg

Well,really that picture was randomized by Google, I needed just loadingscreen.mdx, but now I have problems with .blp file :D

So sorry dude, I never realized that you actually posted a picture you wanted to have converted for the loadingscreen, blame my eyes.

Here you go:

Download it here

Once again sorry.. :bored:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post will be edited in a second, with the links added.

Last edited:
Level 9
Wow Baron your really on top of things :D ill have a WIP of what i got done so far for that loading screen that needed a tablet

Level 19
Aight ty so much, looks great :)

+rep to baron and spet

Edit: ive gave as much as i can to baron, so i cant nemore :O

Status
Not open for further replies.