• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
done my loading screen yet?

Almost - I just keeps getting delayed due to my extremely annoying cold.. Its hard to draw stuff and think when you have to blow you nose every 2 minute. :wsad:

But I will finish them today.. together with my large emotion request, my two picture modifications, my logo request, my terrain request, my model request (I'll properly won't make that one today) and of course my two other load screen requests, not to mention playing a little of the new game I bought today, now I just hope its worth playing.

:wwink:

Level 4
I need this screen

please
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7176/maploadingscreencelecti.jpg
maploadingscreencelecti.jpg

Level 35
Please Make this as Loading Screen in HQ

Are you sure? It will be a rather large file size..

But here you go then

Download it here

its a campaign screen, the text goes to the right :grin:

Thought so - Btw - Whomever wanted that scary orc and castle.. I have it ready for you.. But I can't recall who requested it :hohum:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea and the other stuff is coming, I didn't have much time today. But I will finish the two last pending requests tomorrow.

Level 35
Level 19
2q2o1oj.jpg

May u please make this my loading screen pic but with a few changes.

1. Above the text, put RAPTURE in blood red letters, maybe blood dripping down would be cool =P

2. Replace the can with will

3. Below the text, put BUT CAN YOU? in the same font as #1

Thanks in advance and tty if u can!!

Level 19
Thats great except the ? is a little messed up. Make it the size of the letters but make it go offscreen a little bit.

Level 12
I need a map preview...
I have the exact piece of art, but no matter how many times I try my program won't save it in the right kind of TGA that Wc3 reads... I don't know.
Here's the image, in PNG.
war3mapPreview.png

Level 35
I need a map preview...
I have the exact piece of art, but no matter how many times I try my program won't save it in the right kind of TGA that Wc3 reads... I don't know.

Sure - Download it here

Hmm ok. will do it in a second gotta finish an assignment for chemistry.

EDIT:--------------------------------------------------------------------->^2000 posts^

Actually its post 2035 on my screen :wwink: And good job on that request, so I'll let you finish it :mwahaha:

Btw: This is post 2036

Level 35
lol weird on mine is says 2003 for yours @_@

Odd - But well there have been some problem in this thread where not all pages showed for everyone... maybe the same thing.. And yea I still have two pending requests I will finish.. but sadly not today.. I have to finish a work related thing I forgot.. sadly.. but both of your requests is half finished.

Level 12
I need a loading screen and a map preview screen.

The catch is that i dont have any example pictues i need them both to show Dodge the Rocks v1.0 on the top then under it show Created by: CHA_Owner(NAMM).

If you could have a background image of a boulder overhead of a human peasant.

you dont have to do anything fancy and im so sorry that this request is so blunt without any example pictues....

Level 5
Whomever wanted that scary orc and castle.. I have it ready for you.. But I can't recall who requested it

That would be me, I just haven't had time to get on in the a while. I'm going to download it now. Thanks very much, +Rep :grin:

Edit: :eek: I just looked at the loading screen...it's not what I expected, but looks good and I can use it.

Level 35
Edit: :eek: I just looked at the loading screen...it's not what I expected, but looks good and I can use it.

Figured it wouldn't be.. be then again I thought of the scary effect the orc had.. and well that thought process lead to the picture you got :hohum:

Happy that it could be used :wsmile:

Hello mate's :) I Need Map Preview screen ;D... lol Can u create it ? Named Unforgettable World and there will be nature picture :D like waterfall or something like that ;D, because i can't find anything like that in Google ;D Thank you !!! :)

I'll see what I can come up with :wsmile:

I need a loading screen and a map preview screen.

The catch is that I don't have any example pictures, I need them both to show Dodge the Rocks v1.0 on the top then under it show Created by: CHA_Owner(NAMM).

If you could have a background image of a boulder overhead of a human peasant.

You don't have to do anything fancy and I'm so sorry that this request is so blunt without any example pictures....

I'll take care of it :wwink: No reason to worry.

Level 9
Alright guys srry i have been inactive for so long but i have been caught up with snowboarding, i will be on as much as i can now, oh and i have my tablet now so i will be able to do some custom loading screens ;)

And a happy new year ^_^

Level 35
I need to be able to import this picture for war3mappreview.tga thanks?

Sure - Download it here

Enjoy

Alright guys sorry I have been inactive for so long, but I have been caught up with snowboarding, I will be on as much as I can now, oh and I have my tablet now so I will be able to do some custom loading screens ;)

And a happy new year ^_^

Welcome back :wsmile: and happy New Year to you too.

How goes the request you were doing?

Level 35
Well I requested for the original file of the image because the image he posted was jpg, but he never replied so I've been just drawing something similar, I'll post a WIP soon ;)

Nice work :wthumbsup: And yea doing it yourself is many times the only way to get it done haha.

Looking forward to see what you got out of it and I hope it serve as some training for you too, so that it is not hours spent for just a screen (Though I do that myself, I tend to wish better for others :wgrin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.