• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your most wanted sequels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Warcraft 4, everyone knows SC2 is just a WC4 beta in space.
Republic Commando 2, the first was so underrated, a sequel that builds on it would be so incredible. I went back and played it and it's still enjoyable.
Max Payne 3, I don't really need to explain this one.
Half Life 2: Episode 3, Half Life 2 came out in 2004, Episode 1 came out in 2006, Episode 2 came out in 2008, hmmmm....
Guild Wars 2, the first was short, but very entertaining. Not going to be a WoW killer, but will definitely be a contender. Especially if it continues to be F2P.
Killzone 3, Killzone 2 wasn't great but if Killzone 3 is as big of an improvement as Killzone 2 was over Killzone 1, it's going to be epic.
Jak 4, DO WANT
inFamous 2, First one was a blast, I'd love to see what they can do with a sequel. Especially since that was their first attempt on the PS3.

so many...

Level 25
Jak 4, DO WANT

You wont like this but you need to hear it >_<
Naughty Dog Created Crash bandicoot then moved on
Naughty Dog Created Jak (1-2-3-racing) then moved on
now Naughty Dog is making uncharted
D: so any hope of a Jak 4 will be by another company
the thing is, there is a Jak 4 by another Company but it's called
Jak and Daxter: The Last Frontier
and Trust me with this
YOU DONT WANNA

Level 13
You wont like this but you need to hear it >_<
Naughty Dog Created Crash bandicoot then moved on
Naughty Dog Created Jak (1-2-3-racing) then moved on
now Naughty Dog is making uncharted
D: so any hope of a Jak 4 will be by another company
the thing is, there is a Jak 4 by another Company but it's called
Jak and Daxter: The Last Frontier
and Trust me with this
YOU DONT WANNA
Atleast they know how to let a series finally die.

Level 2
I wouldn't mind if they invest some funds into making a Legend of Dragoon (PS) sequel for PS3 with enhance graphics, same battle system and make sure to bring back the writers.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Hmm.. haven't been sniffing around, so for all I know these could already be out, be in development.. or never possibly become.

Icewind Dale III
Grandia II
Unreal Tournament "4" (but seriously, go back to having a tournament, no story.. leave stories for the Unreal series)
Transport Tycoon II (though Open Transport Tycoon is sufficient at the moment)
Final Fantasy VII-2 (well heh, either a remake with Square Enix' developed skill or another game in the same universe)

.. probably a lot of others that I've thought of before, but now have forgotten.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Are you kidding me? There is even Grandia 3!

[..] sniffing around, so for all I know these could already be out, be in development.. or never possibly become. [..]

Like I said, I don't know if any of them are already our or being developed. I actually thought what I had played was Grandia IV for a while, until I did a little search and found one game called Grandia, therefore assuming there was only one. Nevertheless, I bet none of them are compatible with PS3.

Warcraft 4, everyone knows SC2 is just a WC4 beta in space.
Republic Commando 2, the first was so underrated, a sequel that builds on it would be so incredible. I went back and played it and it's still enjoyable.
Max Payne 3, I don't really need to explain this one.
Half Life 2: Episode 3, Half Life 2 came out in 2004, Episode 1 came out in 2006, Episode 2 came out in 2008, hmmmm....
Guild Wars 2, the first was short, but very entertaining. Not going to be a WoW killer, but will definitely be a contender. Especially if it continues to be F2P.
Killzone 3, Killzone 2 wasn't great but if Killzone 3 is as big of an improvement as Killzone 2 was over Killzone 1, it's going to be epic.
Jak 4, DO WANT
inFamous 2, First one was a blast, I'd love to see what they can do with a sequel. Especially since that was their first attempt on the PS3.

so many...

It is ;)

Level 13
Oblivion wasn't that casual.. I mean, they left a lot of stuff out, but with mods it could get pretty interesting.

Not quite sure what your point here is, but compared to Morrowind and Daggerfall Oblivion was very casual.

Level 34
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age Origins 2
Jedi Knight 4
War of the Monsters 2

Duke Nukem Forever

Level 4
WarCraft 4
A C&C that didn't phail like C&C4
FarCry 3
(I know it's coming but I can't wait!!!!) Mass Effect 3
TES5 EVERYWHERE!
Unreal Tournament 2k10+ lol and it better be mod compatible of xbox!
Rainbow Six Vegas 3
H.A.W.X 2 (which was announced)

Level 17
I-Ninja_DVD_Ps2.jpg

Man, that was such an awesome game. I'm still hoping for a sequel, some day.

Level 4
I think that Doom is such an awsome game (not the doom 3) i like that it has much action and that you can't stay quiet. By another way WoW is also a very good game BUT the problem is that it's unbalanced. So there is not good gameplay, hunters don't make anything. Going back to doom i think that the graphics aren't realy necesary to make a real good game, many persons think that games are graphics (fail). Also doom is a very versatile game, there are thousands of mod posibilities. One of the best modes is action doom 1, also The ultimate torment and torture. IDE software isn't making good games now, it has lost hm... how to say it xD his touch. I woul like another doom with graphics of doom 2 and more story. The only thing mising to doom 2 is story. Another great game is Demolition racer: no exit. I remember myself playing it when i was 2 years old. now im 13 and that game is still fun. It would be great another game like it.

Level 7
Warcraft IV
The Elder Scrolls V
Black and White 3
Impossible Creatures II
Empire Earth IV (III failed)
GTA V
Civilization V
Medieval III : Total War
Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War II
SPORE 2

Before you ask, I cba to make a gradient out of the text above.

Well yeah, that's what I want :O Search them up if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.