• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Your most wanted sequels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A sequel to a game can be horrible, like DMC2, or a game of the year, like Uncharted 2. You know that when you complete a game and say: "Man, I can't wait for a sequel!" That's it. And then you see that there will be no sequel. And you cry. These are games that, in my opinion, should really be made:

Psychonauts 2 - Part 1 stole my life. Sickly awesome storyline, humor, characters and gaeplay. Try this. You will NOT be dissapointed.

Prototype 2 - Or just add more mutation weapons to slaughter innocent civilians.

X-Blades 2 - COME ON! This game is soooo underrated. OK, it has bad camera. OK, it's repetitive. But this is where it ends. PC God-of-War-ish hack'n'slash with an incredibly sexy heroine? WIN.

Level 13
Warcraft 4
World of Warcraft - After Cataclysm
Another Grand Theft Auto (For wii)

Level 18
Half life 2:Episode 3
GTA5? That takes place in Vice City again,olnly its bigger and much more detailed as they did with liberty city in GTA4.The game could still be in the 80s like the first gta :3

Level 27
sexy heroine
Is that a combination of a drug and a sex?

Anyway, here's my list:
-Fallout: New Vegas (Because killing super mutants is fun)
-Hitman Blood Money 2(?) (because killing pedophile opera actors and drug dealers in fun)
-SC2 (Obvious: slaughtering boredom with custom maps is fun)
-HL ep3 (because killing combines is fun)

And there are games there's no information about but I wish they would be created:
-Evil Genius 2
-Company of Heroes 2
-TES5 (Because killing cat-people is so much more fun than mutants and everything else)

Level 13
Company Of Heroes 2 should come, but technically, there is already 3 CoH's but they were just add-ons

Doom 4 (wait, this one IS coming out)

Quake 5 (WTF!! What happens after Kane kills the Makron, he gets back into the airship, and the guy tells him he got new orders?)

Warcraft 4 (And this time, by god's sake, put an end in the history)

GTA 5 (could use the same engine as GTA 4, but epic just like San Andreas, with a giant island to explore, many cities, cross-country, small towns in the midle of the desert, airplanes, and such.)

Level 13
Doom 4 (wait, this one IS coming out)

Quake 5 (WTF!! What happens after Kane kills the Makron, he gets back into the airship, and the guy tells him he got new orders?)

Warcraft 4 (And this time, by god's sake, put an end in the history)

GTA 5 (could use the same engine as GTA 4, but epic just like San Andreas, with a giant island to explore, many cities, cross-country, small towns in the midle of the desert, airplanes, and such.)

Yea, that would be totally awesome actually.

And AVP : 4

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Warcraft 4
Fable 3
Starcraft 2 (Full Version)
Fallout 4
Fallout: New Vegas

It's all a lie!
Did you even read my post?
They confirmed that it won't come out in 2010, but instead they are making half life 3, which is coming out in 2011.
Well the sequels i would want are:
Warcraft IV ( But not really, starcraft 2 will be enough)
Dragon age 2 (But they already confirmed that)
Dawn of war 3

Last edited:
Level 13
Like Starcraft II will be better than a Warcraft IV...
Yes, Starcraft II will be a good game, but Warcraft IV would literally rape it...

Mario%27s_trollface.jpg

Level 25
MDK3
KKND3
a new Worms 2D (like Armageddon and World Party)
Warlords Battlecry 4
TES 5 (like Mechanical man said)
A new Crash Bandicoot by Naughty dog or at least by the one who created the last good one "Twin sanity" (not the new shitty ones)
Beyond good and Evil 2
Half life 2 ep3 / Half life 3 w/e you call it
and a new Dragon quest game

Level 13
Not for a long, loooong time.
(Apparently there making all the Warhammer 40K races and if there all going to be 1 race per expansion im going to sue relic.)

1 race per expansion makes balancing easier, since they then only have to focus on balancing the new faction with the existing ones.

Level 11
Republic Commando 2, Dawn of War 3, Warlords Battlecry 4, Might and Magic 10, Lands of Lore V, Dungeon Siege 3, Stronghold 4, Warcraft 4, Emperor Battle for Dune 2, Empire Earth 4, Majesty 3, Elder Scrolls V, Demons Souls 2

Status
Not open for further replies.