• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apocalypse Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Introduction

If anyone (probably no one) remembers Zombie simulator: This is the sequel! Before, it was one apocalypse, the zombie apocalypse. Now, it can be that, and many more! This thread was created to inform you of its coming, show you the list features/Apocalypses, and to ask for ideas.

(Mainly to ask for ideas!)

List of Apocalypses
(Names aren't fully decided yet)
1. Aliens
2. Plants
3. Fish People
4. The Infected
5. Spiders
6. Robots
7. Rapture

List of Main Features

1. Fully Destructible City including Civilians
2. Super Replayability
3. 11 Apocalypses (as previously stated, and shown)
4. Maybe even 2 Apocalypses at once that may battle.
5. Dynamic goals for all players
6. Fully Player Driven Game play7. Scaling appears to be completely perfect for all units

Content

- Over 110 research upgrades for The Apocalypse to use that can usually be researched up to 50 times.
- 40-50 Items for the players to use for survival
- 100-200 Units Planned
- A Huge Fully Destructible City
- Scaling appears to be completely perfect for all units

Last edited:
Level 2
Yea I like the Hell on earth Idea, where you start off with cult's around the world, and work on opening summoning smaller demons at the time and towards the end bigger demons come through and portals are wider so more come out.

Level 12
Hmmm...there is aliens, spiders, zombies...how about Tripods?
Or somesort of a cyborg wich upon killing a human turns the corpse into a new cyborg using somesort of metal found about everywhere.

Level 12
How about Rick Astley who rick rolls people and slowly ages to death? :D
EDIT: Thats a update to a previous post!

Last edited:
Level 27
Ehm... coming of new ice age? george bush as U.S. president? the sun extinguished? a new kind of metal discovered that terrorists use to create super weapons and try to take over the world? a ancient evil? a old race of animals emerging from beneath the ground after milleneas of slumber? dinosaurs reborn? hive shutdown? warcraft shutdown? blizzard shutdown? global shutdown? electricity, food, water, oil, wood crisis? (basicly a complete lack of resources on earth)

Its bloiting easy to make up apocalypses... i could go on ;)
Nice map idea anyway. I hope you get it to work!

Level 9
oh! oh! i know one! i know one! how about a giant time continuem error? the time river has ended. oh noes says the commoners. humans have to fight other humans to survive while they devolve depending on their choices(lol1sideturnstopillows). for example, if a human army who has already devolved and has taken the life of war and gathering, they become orcs! if another army has taken up camping as a default, they become spiders that have uber slow move speed! if another race decides to upgrade tech, they may just evolve(lol they lost fire and then they discover hydrogen engines). hmmmm... if only that was possible

Level 12
Mortal Kombat character comes to real life and kills everyone with their uber h4x skills? :D

This-Random-Guy, WINS!
FATALITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.