• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apocalypse Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

Rave's Studio

Apocalypse Tag

designravestudio.jpg

BACKGROUND STORY
Ancient Seal that protect gates that linking the earth with hell was broken! Apocalypsor, who made apocalypse, now can enter earth and bring doom on it. A city has destroyed, and the next city will be. But, Earth have the protector, who are the choosen to stop the apocalypsor and seal him once again, and for all.
Gameplay
i know! it just like vampirism!
answer, yes and no. Yeah this is tag game that are two team, runner [the Protector] and the tagger [the Apocalypsor]. But it's not just like that. this have unique. Some of that are :
  • - Very improved Terrain
  • - Unique Tagger gameplay
  • - Many races of runner to choose, with unique gameplay each
  • - Improved item
  • - Custom Abilities
  • - And many more..
SPECIFIC GAMEPLAY :
- The Protector

Very weak againts Apocalypsor, but will be stronger as they can build base to gather resources, train army, recruit hero, and another. There are several races that can be choose, and have unique gameplay each.
COMING SOON:confused:

- The Apocalypsor

He just play alone, without player friends, but can train and summon his servant to aid him in search and battle. Apocalypsor is very powerful and win in early game, but protector can beat him with strategy and cooperative team game. Apocalypsor has 5 apocalypse skill :
COMING SOON:confused:

I want to make this complex and very unique, so ideas from all of u is needed
Idea Factory : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/apocalypse-tag-156086
Progress
Terrain : 55%
Unit : 20%
Trigger : 0%
Extra Stuff : 50%
- Loading Screen : 75%
- Custom UI : 25%
Total : 31.25%
Team

All by me
interesting to join? go to our Recruitment page :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/apocalypse-tag-156188/

Status
Not open for further replies.