• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Mines are Raynors terran from Starcraft but with recruits from Azeroth mainly Tauren and Murlocs.History can be found on site that Misha mentioned but because of my long absence I plan to introduce some changes...
So far I have been in good relation with every one apart from Bestoboy and Sacridshadow.

Level 12
My civilisation is based around evolved humans, who have developed psychic powers. Some things I picked up from anime, namely the Macross series, where I have transformable fighters (Variable fighters) and city ships (Macross).

Level 23
My people are Chozo, from Metroid. But that is only in appearance (bird-like people. Strong, smart, fast :p) My technology is rather terran design. Black Sun Corperation, the grand empire of the Chozo (nothing else to do with Metroid series except simular appearances :p), creates the best technology in the empire. From mining ships, to Planet Crackers, drones, to massive flagships, :)P) defense turrets, to cameras as well. ^^ I use a super steel called nano-steel to act as armour for my ships and buildings. Even a thin layer of this armour can withstand a typical beam. The amount of nano-steel varies from class to class, but the basic idea is: Planet Cracker: 15 feet. Flagship Juggernaught: 10 feet. Cruisers, carriers, and corvettes: 5 feet. Destroyers: 7 feet.

Level 23
((Continued from above))

Nanosteel in 5+ feet provides great protection from beams, and bombs. All my ships have shields, and all ships, bases (planetary included) have nova shields, which allow the ship/structure in mind, surviving a Super Nova (sun collapses on itself and blows up, destroying the system). Shields are able to withstand most of a Planet Cracker's bomb's energywve when it explodes. Some of the energy will pass through, due to trying not to let the shields overload from the epic amount of energy :p

Level 23
((Continued from above))

Planet Crackers are large ships capable of destroying a planet with a single bomb (if it reaches the core as planned) and is solely for minng. Though attacks have been seen on Planet Crackers before, the ships has a good defensive capability and the bombs it carries can be used as the most powerful weapon on the battlefield. Not much can withstand the shockwave (MASSIVE shockwave and it travels quite the distance :p) and smaller ships (cruisers, etc.) that do survive are rather weakened. Nano-steel, made solely for BSC's purposes, by BSC, is able to withstand the blast without problems.

Level 23
((Continued from above))

My flagship, the BSJ Shakuras, is a Juggernaught made solely for war, and does so with it's many beam cannons, flak turrets, missile bays, and laser cannons (different from turrets cause they have barrels :p). With a large crew of excelently trained marines, (as all marines are :p) the grande ship also has 500 automated fighters, controlled by a well guarded HUB in the ship (location will not be given to you. I know some of you would start targetting it... -.-). The HUB, on all ships, are large and can control massive amounts of drones perfectly. This allows the drones to respond quickly and work in junction with BSC ships, as they are all on a network. HUBs are well guarded by many sentry turrets and are isolated with no corridors around it, just between it and the ship.) making sure no-one can simply cut through the walls to break in. Along with the turrets, there are many many other defenses.

I'll leave it at that :p

Level 10
I started out as a sort of mercenary, kindof. I am/was a moth like being (Luminoth, again, from Metroid series, who has now come into contact with Phazon, This corrupted my suit and me, I gained more pwer and strength. My suit, became more powerful, changed ohysically, for example it has a new symbol on my visor. It is invisible on my side but blocks others from seeing my face from the outside. fun.... XD) My fleet is composed of Shivans (from Freespace 2) and Shivan ships. I also have assault droids. They act as boarding parties and gaurds for my fleet. Now, the Shivans and droids can go in space, but once in the vacuum of space, the droids are the only ones that can easily maneuver.

Level 10
My original destroyer, the Dragon, is a custom Hammer of Light destroyer (from freespace 2, agian...) while my new Juggernaught is a ovalish ship (kindof like an egg, in a way). It is covered in turrets, and since there is really no part that doesn't have a turret on it (except for engines of coarse), there is no safe place near this ship. With a few beam turrets, of about a thousand, this ship can burn the surface of a planet and even burn it's way through past the core. Aside from the many beams, are railguns and flak cannons. These help it defend against fighters, as the beam turrets will be needed on the larger ships. Now, mind you, not all of the turrets are for cruisers and juggernaughts, some are anti fighter (AAAf) beams. when fired, they will fire three times before powering down.

Level 10
Now, the rest of my fleet is strong as well. Composed of cruisers, carriers, corvettes, and thousands of squadrons of fighters and bombers, my fleet is very capable of taking care of itself. Aside from my fleet, I have an HQ that allows me to do whatever I want. I have two new guns, that allow me to attack other systems from a very safe place. These guns are my turret conveyer belt weapon. It is made of many conveyer belts with turrets attached to them. when on the surfae, the turrets will activate, and attack enemy ships. The conveyer belt is hidden underground and if some turrets are destroyed, the conveyer belt will turn to the next row, so the destroyed turrets can be replaced.

Level 10
This weapon is made from several such coneyer belts, with factories underground to construct and replace damaged or destroyed turrets. these turrets are pretty flat, so they are hard to see from the surface, not to mention from the air. Now, surrounding the conveyer belt weapons are miles of turrets, just like the conveyer belt turrets, however, they stick out more, since they are a variety of different turrets.

Level 10
I also have a Beam cannon on another planet. Both the conveyer belt weapon and this beam cannon have a shielding device and a portal device. The portal device opens a hole in space and time that allows the energy weapons to fire upon my targets in other systems. At the event horizon of the portals, a shield is created to protect the weapons from bombs, aasteroids, and enemy fire. Now, the shield starts at the portal and goes down to the surface in a bubble effect, preventing the turrets from getting destroyed. Both weapons have underground generators to power the weapons, portals, and shields.

Level 23
that last part screams rigged. -.- Having a strong shield at the portal, and being able to open a portal anywhere? -.- You have a massive droid army, massive shivan army and fleet, and a Federation (from Metroid) serving you. -.- You make so many upgrades and technologies... your overpowering yourself. Especially with a portal device able to open above any planet or fleet. -.- Your making t almost impossible to even get into visual range without being blown up -.- START LIMITING YOURSELF >< You are gaing whatever technologies you want with ease, and manufacture them quickly. I haven't made many improvements to my fleet, and you are already 5 times my current status in half the time! -.-

Level 10
5 times? I highly doubt it. The only problem is that I have more ideas, and since I've been hunted by a few people (VeljKom and Misha, maybe var as well, and DarkIron, maybe....) I have the NEED to create new technology. Just because I have something you don't have, doesn't mean I have to give it to you or stop. If you want to make stuff, go ahead, but I will continue as planned.

Level 23
or sacrid, you could use mostly what you have and slowly change it every now and then. Lately, you've been taking from shows, and not creating your own ideas, and then creating the stuff rapidly (taking them rapidly as well...)

Me: I have only gotten improved nebula sensors, a Juggernaught gas miner, planetary base, summoned part of my standby fleet.

Sacrid: New (mass produced) droids that are well armoured and silent, Shivan armada, Galactic Federation easily bowing to you in defeat and newfound loyalty instead of trying to destroy you..., a new juggernaught, a nearly invincible destroyer, 6 multi-turret conveyer belts with a factory below changing damaged turrets with new ones, a portal gun that opens anywhere you want (>_>), STRONG shields just on the other side of your portal..., a more powerful suit, and replicators (mass produced as well (logical though...)). I may have missed some, but do you see the difference? -.-

Varsaigen: 4
Sacridshadow: 10 (1 hidden)

Level 23
I am perfectly fine with people simply talking about their civilizations (as the thread is so titled...), but I felt I needed to show him how he was progressing his civilization far too rapidly, and with such ease. It's almost like Darkiron's (Except Darkiron keeps starting over and gaing instantanious god-like status -.-) But, it still is on topic. Besides, once everyone has listed their society, what would we do then?

Level 27
So... now is my turn.
My race is basicaly humans, but we have very advanced in gene-engineering and cyber implants. Its started, when a small group (About 10000 people (Thats not so much for creating a new space civilization)) left planet Earth, leaded by their leader Tleno. Well... we left becauce of Teran ideology... well... they dont liked me (Jelous to my inventions).
So, then we found nice planet, colonized it... started space traveling... colonnized more... created a new planet, called nano-city (Using LOTS of nanobots, turned that planed into greatest of our planets and made it our capital.
My people like me (Maybe its becauce of those indentification implants :D).
In army, I use gene-engineered reptille humanoids (They are not alowed to use physical properties enchanting implants like people, but they have robotic brain implants). I also have fleet and well... you know... just like all of you. And no anime in my army :D!

Level 10
we need new people. Xerox jined, but models instead, so she doesn't do anything. DX The reason my destroyer was so strong in shields, var, is because I turned on another subspace reactor. THey draw energy from subspace and converts it into usable energy. since they were made in an unknown area of space for you guys, they have been used and improved. THe reason they make the things I want or need is that they hope I will make them an empire, and then kill me so they rule, which won't happe. (partially because no one would let that happen, of course. XD) also, the Galactic Federation I took over bowed down to me because I took their HQ, I changed the ruler from their little council, to me. aside from that, their power is that of HandyCombinder, not very strong at all. besides, I shredded a large fleet in a minute, so that shows why right there. XD

Level 12
=p Overtechnology is basically the technology from the Macross. The most notable are the fold system and the variable fighters, as well as the colonisation ships.

Level 12
Overtechnology is the technology that humanity developed through scientific advances that were found on the alien ship, that crashed on Earth (later known as the Macross, under the UN Spacy).

Status
Not open for further replies.