• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
why are you telling us these things? If it's banned, I assume that you aren't going to be using it. Otherwise, it's for the enemy. That hell cannon won't work on my ships because they don't use standard electricity. I don't know how to describe it, but the hulls of my ships keep EMP from ruining my systems. lol It's one of the great things about having shivan technology. Special materials. If you look at our ships, you'll see the distinct differences in design and texture. lol

Level 10
well its sorta hard to come up with names for the races. Xel-Naga were once called the Elitious empire But they were a gay empire. My Protoss empire attucally look like the protoss. But i couldn't rename them because of some problems with one of the orginial creators. Also the reason why i am telling you this banned crap is because of its importance of the future.

Level 10
Well i have a ton of creatures which i have made up but they are all still under develpoment.
1. they are not complete history is too broad.
2. they have not been created they are just drawings.
3. they are still not given the technologies that the other races use

Level 10
well, in the Official {Unamed} Futuristic Roleplaying Thread, I have a race called the Vultarans. I'm currently in the middle of a fight with a melee race (DarkKnight playing as the Koldir). Basically, they are trying to scratch my ship. XD I've already taken some of their fighters down and one of their cruisers. They have no shields on the front and back of their ships. I could rip a beam cannon right through them. lol If you need help with race names, take a theme from what they look like and do a google search. for the Vultarans, I googled the one thing that they reminded me of. Take a look at my charcater (I didn't create this, but I wish I did.) Volcanoes. So I googled "volcano names" I went through all related parts of the volcano and decided upon Vultarans, going off of Volcanic activity. lol The next thing I did was search for ships that looked like what they would have, and decided upon a design from EVE. lol

http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/97/94/42/shock_15.jpg

Level 14
The Holis an advance race made by another. Really old but immortal. They are almost their creators level. But they still have 2 trillion years to go.

Level 10
Ok SoLmaster you can join but you are not close the creators level that is the rule around here. No making races with races. But thats Called Sentince. which you cannot achieve because you have 2 trillion years to go -.- so you must show us your ships and what your races look like.

Level 10
lol i'm making my new race right now, but so far, I need a name. honestly, I'm tired of searching for high tech alien pictures, so I went with a low tech one. lol A little unoriginal, but then again, my entire current race here is unoriginal. I think the only original part is my character's armour. XD I had done a COMPLETE retexture in gimp. lol

Level 10
Feralas
Species: tigers
Appearance: humanoid, uh, tiger? (XD)
A low tech race, the XXX live in small cities on a jungle planet. They are tribal, and have small territories. They discovered a temple where they found a ring-like portal device. After finding a power source, they activated it and began exploring worlds. Finding many uninhabited worlds of their liking, they decided that they needed to settle on a few. After excavating a large amount of the ruins in the temple, they found a series of symbols and pressed them in order on the dialing device. The wormhole was connected and they assembled a team of 200 people to go through. The wormhole gave them instantaneous travel to any of the locations that worked.
The leader of the exploration team, Aeris, led the other 199 people through the wormhole. Supplies came afterwards.
(by now, you know I’m taking from Stargate. Big deal, I’ll change things. XD)

I’ll post the tech soon.

Level 10
Avenguard
http://diston.deviantart.com/art/Atlantis-City-Daytime-74223704 (Recognise it? :D)
Offence: laser guns, and rocket drones controlled from a chair
Defense: Forcefield, cloaking from sight and sensors (either shield or cloak can be activated, but not both), engines for flight or movement, submerge to protect from sight (requires forcefield) or to reduce damage from weapons (takes a lot of energy).
Movement: engines on bottom, warp capability

Level 14
The Holis
Energy beings
Current state: Evil beyond any known realms
Super high tech.
History: Most is lost during the first war. They were made by the Fredolis. Then came the death of the holis and the rebirth of great evil. They killed and enslaved the 'gods of earth'. Now they have an army that makes any army look small.
Current News: Are lunching an super invasion on the Chozo.

Status
Not open for further replies.