• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] BREAKING NEWS FROM WINTEGRASP! CIVIL WAR BEGINS! after i once again outran a herd of u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
BREAKING NEWS FROM WINTEGRASP!
CIVIL WAR BEGINS!

after i once again outran a herd of undead pursuers i found myself outside the tomb once again. A CIVIL WAR HAS BEGUN! The moment i left the tomb and found a suitable hiding space hordes of undead came crawling out of the tomb charging the Fearless forces outside. The faction that began the civil war outnumbers the other faction by 10 to 3! We will see how this plays out.!

Peon Phony, out!

Attachments

• 39205.png
    39205.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Level 19
Notable facts about Fearless:
-Team Color is purple.
-Their army consists mostly of Ghouls and regular (Playable Forsaken in WoW-like) undead. All Abominations are gone and there are few skeletons left as well.
-Unlike other Undeads they have feelings and left their evil reign, the Burning Legion and Old Gods, long ago.
-They're led by Herosh the Death Knight. Gikkix the Goblin Lich is second-in-command and the abomination Plagueye is another notable Fearless figure. Recently Nathanos Marris an undead ranger joined them.
-All leaders was currently away on different missions when chr2 left the group.

Level 8
hmm, lets say everyone but plaugeye disappeared. (as i already made him a Bone Brute) and I certainly take away their feeling :/

Status
Not open for further replies.