• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi! I should have joined this site a long while ago, but I didn't =/ Now I'm a semi-retired map maker, but I'm a 3d artist... who hasn't contributed to this site yet... for those who MIGHT have played my map, it's Civilization: RT, the FIRST Civilization map that is based on the real game, with the same "triggers"

For those who know me, they would know that I actually have about 12 unfinished maps, 2 of which is near completion (including Civilization: RT), 3 with all heroes and triggers almost completed but not worked on, about 4 lost and about 3 abandoned:cry:

I'll probably upload everynow and then... perhaps never, since I'm a busy person :wbored: well... that's all I wanted to share with you.. Have a nice day :wgrin:

Level 14
Welcome to hive workshop, Where all you're dreams come true! in my left hand i have a blue pill you can wake up and feel like nothing ever happened, in my right hand i have a red pill you can see the real world, the hive world. Now which will it be?

Just messing with you, Welcome buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.