• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New to Hiveworkshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there everyone!

Name's Noemi and I'm quite new to wc3 modding. My cousin, username Syleona on this site, has referred me to here - told me it's a fun website for warcraft 3 modders.

I'm from Serbia, and I'm 16. Started wc3 modding a few months ago and I really like it. What I find interesting is the terrain design - triggers a bit hard but interesting non the less.

I hope that we'll get along nicely, as I'm a friendly person and I love to make new friends.

:smile:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hi there.

I believe you might be interested in our Terrain Board, there are lots of showcases there.
If you're willing to learn triggers, don't forget to check our Tutorials.

Also, don't ever insult anyone or spam, or double-post. If someone violates the Rules, use the Report Post button (under the user's avatar):
report.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.