• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your country like??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My country is full of gays, lesbians, bisexuals.

Get forced to take a political economy class with a bisexual teacher who makes everyone discuss gay marriage for 4 months.

Maybe it's just me, but the state of Washington has more liberal BS as far as I can tell than California or New York.
All we ever seem to talk about is how one group of people suffer from extreme prejudice every second of their lives. DAMN THE PERSON WHO EVER THOUGHT OF THE PHRASE, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Oh I forgot the best part, everyone thinks a baby killing money wasting african american is the greatest guy on Earth.

~Conservatism off~

USA OWNS ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Well, I'm from Serbia, and as for the town, many Serbs have never heard of it, so...yeah. I'm currently living in Belgrade, the capital, while I'm here in faculty.

Serbia is ok. One thing you may hate about Serbia are some Serbs :O. By this I mean, vandals, some crooked politicians, and people who know a million ways how to despise the government but none how they can improve it. These people are never satisfied and they really get on my nerves, but whatever.
We're a country trying to get up on our feet. We're very rich with water, and have many spas.

Level 26
Dreadnought[dA];1139047 said:
Notice how I said African American rather than Black or some other word. (I know they don't mind black, but African American is considered the most polite)
Glad to see you're making an effort to avoid being offensive.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Not better than Brazil :grin:

/me Hi Fives Ham Ham

I'm from Brazil, biggest country in South America, ruled by our beloved president Squidward. A lot of people thinks that Brazil is just a big jungle with cannibals. Well, not at all :p

For simplify it, the brazilian regions are like some areas of the world:

- The Northern region is a big jungle, full of monkeys and a few cannibals (and some people, of course...) :p

- The Northeastern region is like the desert of Saara, only with a lil' more vegetation, called Caatinga. Of course, there's people there too.

- The Central region is were the president lives, in a big and symmetrical city called Brasilia (or Brazilia). Asides from the big cities, this region is knowed as the big farm, with millions of cows and farms (i.e. Texas).

- The Southeastern region is the most industrialized of the country. Lots of factorys, giant buildings, money, poor people... Very like America :p

- The last one is the Southeern region, in which cold air and clean cities resembles Europe. There's big (and civilized) cities, small and quiet ones, and farms, all of they surrounded by forests of Araucarias Araucanas, or simply Pine.

Of course, I live in the south.

- The Southeastern region is the most industrialized of the country. Lots of factorys, giant buildings, money, poor people... Very like America :p

- The last one is the Southeern region, in which cold air and clean cities resembles Europe. There's big (and civilized) cities, small and quiet ones, and farms, all of they surrounded by forests of Araucarias Araucanas, or simply Pine.

Of course, I live in the south.

dont tell me there are not poor people in the south? ¬¬

Also, abouth southeast, you forgot to mention about São Paulo; the 4th biggest city of the world: Where I live! :grin:

Level 19
You probably deserved it.

_________

I live in the fantastic area of Louisiana, USA.

Wow! Great post!
I live in Utah. You're the reason I hate the American southeast. Kill yourself.

Dreadnought[dA];1137939 said:
Oh I forgot the best part, everyone thinks a baby killing money wasting african american is the greatest guy on Earth.

Okay buddy, pro-choice is not the same as mass-murdering infants - get a grip. He's half-black, and the stimulus package was proposed by George Bush. Take off the fascist goggles; I'm not saying he's great, I'm just saying you're being incredibly ignorant.
p.s. The part where you included that he was black pretty much proves you're either bias or insensitive.

Level 5
Dick Cheney gave my country a D+

You probably deserved it.

_________

I live in the fantastic area of Louisiana, USA.

I live in Utah.

images

Level 6
My country is great! the food, street food, junk food, dogfood, everything!

Hmm, we have trash everywhere. that's a plus to ambiance.

and hmm... we have girls who's pregnant at 12, beat that.

Level 17
I live in South Africa, everywhere you look it is just bushes, with wild animals roaming around your hut. About 99% of the people don't even know what internet is(I am the only one in our village that has it) We don't even have conventional toilets or roads.

I have a pet elephant in my backyard

1488589.jpg

She has a little calf now, his name in Jumbo.

Our village has a small power plant, It runs from 3 diesel generators.We own 2 of the generators, that's how I can afford my internet.

That's my country.

I live in South Africa, everywhere you look it is just bushes, with wild animals roaming around your hut. About 99% of the people don't even know what internet is(I am the only one in our village that has it) We don't even have conventional toilets or roads.

I have a pet elephant in my backyard

1488589.jpg

She has a little calf now, his name in Jumbo.

Our village has a small power plant, It runs from 3 diesel generators.We own 2 of the generators, that's how I can afford my internet.

That's my country.

lol'ed!

Level 22
In Norway we can get higher temperatures than 25*C. It just depends on where in Norway you are. A few years ago we had temperatures at 35*C in the shadow and 48*C in the sun in a city called Kongsberg, that was VERY hot for me.
xXMephistoXx, you forgot to mention our nice fjords and glaciers.

EDIT: Is it just me or is this post on the wrong page?

EDIT: Lol, my browser screwed with me. I thought I was on the last page, when I actually was on the front page.

Last edited:
Level 13
Spain: Nice climate, good beaches, you can party quite well, alcohol laws are not that strict and it's easy to get it even if you are underage.
Politicians are like little children, fighting over nothing and fucking up the country little by little, but untill then it's a nice place to live. By the way, spanish people DO NOT wear mexican hats.

I live in the world's playground - Brazil. In the corner you will find a bar, crowded by punks, goths, emos and other minorities, right outside some hardworking prostitutes, and some other girls who give it freely. Some places are infested with promiscuous homosexual people searching for someone to fuck them.

I also lived quite long time in Mexico. Old-fashioned people with ancient traditions and dumb beliefs are always struggling to perform well their lives to their "public", using of drugs, alcohol and poisonous critics in order to achieve it.

Despite of the complaints, I really like both countries.

Level 7
lol, haven't been looking much at my hiveworkshop account to see this thread is still booming, keep posting people, like to hear about places

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Don't know if Norway has been mentioned, probably has, I think there's a few of us here. Anyhow, where I live (in Oslo, capital) there's basically people and houses everywhere within a .. meh large radious, I'm about dead center of the cake anyway. Around now, it's really hot (20-30 degrees Celsius) which is great, and it'll last about 2 months more. I just finished this semester at University, so I've got plenty of time.. though I'm a little short on cash considering house-rent. Uhm, well we drink a lot of beer in Norway, and we've got the prettiest chicks on the planet (who can resist a blue-eyed blonde?) ;) .. what more? Well there's beautiful nature, by subway about 15 minutes from home, we've got a lake and large areas of nature (north-west of the city this is).. perfect for a bath about now, when the temperature is rising, otherwise it's 20min to the sea, not so warm in the water there yet, but give it a couple weeks or so.

On the other hand, where I'm right now- at my mother's place, in Larvik- it's like mid-summer already, with degrees over 30C in the shade, and nature is all around you. You can almost smell the salty sea, and it's a mere 20minutes by bike to a little village closer to the sea, which is a perfect place to be on a hot summer day.

Furthermore, my dad lives in Kongsberg, on a farm (except he's not a farmer) and you get some space from neighbours; about a kilometer to the closest neighbour- well, at least now 'cause he's not having anyone rent any of the other, near houses that he has. He also got his personal beaches; one with a streamy river and one where the river goes flat out into a little lake with a waterfall. So there's no trouble bathing, it just takes a bit longer to get the water warm, because the river comes from a mountain and the air isn't as hot up there.

So for me, I've got everything I need; citylife at home, middle thing summer place at mom's and peace and quiet at dad's.

Level 6
i always wanted to go to europe, especially France and Germany

do not move to germany. i live here and everything is restricted&controlled in this fuckin country. and we got about 3.5 million unemployed people and very much immigrants. trust me.

Basicaly is...
When somebody talks about brazil, what comes to your mind?

Pelé, Ronaldo, Kaka, etc...

... and boobs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.