• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Nature Elves: The Start

full

Important
Important
This campaign was made by cf xingkong. He is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on his behalf with his express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here:

自然精灵的愤怒Ⅰ 起始V1.4 - 自定义战役系列地图讨论区 - 游久社区 - bbs.uuu9.com

full

Wrath of the Nature Elves
Wrath of the Nature Elves
This campaign follows the struggles of the elemental lords, as well as the orcs. This campaign follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions, with 7 playable missions and 3 cinematic missions.

Due to the conversion tool used to convert the campaign to the standard world editor, it is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of CF Xingkong's Campaigns
List of CF Xingkong's Campaigns

1. Wrath of the Nature Elves

Characters

full
Lie Hun: The fire elemental lord.

full
Ge Luoduo: The earth elemental lord.

full
Yi Si: The lightning elemental lord.

full
Hai Erlan: The tide elemental lord.

Screenshots
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Credits

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:

Resources in Use by Wrath of the Nature Elves: The Begin | HIVE

Callahan, gooi, jetfanginferno, sin'dorei300, wandering soul,

Unknown resources (Outside of Hiveworkshop?):

!lightningwrath.mdx
123.mdx
Algalon.blp
AlgalonSkeleton.BLP
alisrazor.mdx
ancientbeastmana.mdx
ar.blp
ar.mdx
BTNailing.blp
BTNchangmaobing.blp
BTNchaonu.blp
BTNchengjie.blp
BTNcichang.blp
BTNdadilingzhu.blp
BTNdiji.blp
BTNfangyuguanbi.blp
BTNfangyujihuo.blp
BTNhanbingjuren.blp
BTNhanjia.blp
BTNhuanyingzhixie.blp
BTNhuoxueshu.blp
BTNjianwu.blp
BTNjidihanbing.blp
BTNjiushu.blp
BTNjixing.blp
BTNkangxingpifu.blp
BTNkuangbaotuteng.blp
BTNkuangzhanshizhixie.blp
BTNlabugeer.blp
BTNlansehuoyan.blp
BTNleidianyuansu.blp
BTNliliangzhijie.blp
BTNlingzhihujia.blp
BTNlingzhihujia2.blp
BTNlingzhililiang.blp
BTNlingzhililiang2.blp
BTNmofakangxing.blp
BTNnuyikuangji.blp
BTNshandianfengbao.blp
BTNshandianfenshen.blp
BTNshici.blp
BTNshidun.blp
BTNshixueshu.blp
BTNshuangjian.blp
BTNshuangluo.blp
BTNshuishendezhufu.blp
BTNshuiyu.blp
BTNshuizhiling.blp
BTNshuizhilingdashi.blp
BTNshuizhilingzhuanjia.blp
BTNtiankonglingzhu.blp
BTNtiankongzhima.blp
BTNtiankongzhimadashi.blp
BTNtiankongzhimazhuanjia.blp
BTNtuxi.blp
BTNwudizhan.blp
BTNxuanjii.blp
BTNxuejie.blp
BTNyanbao.blp
BTNyanji.blp
BTNyanzhitoukui.blp
BTNyinghuapifu.blp
BTNyinlichaoxi.blp
BTNyuansujunzhu.blp
BTNyuansukuilei.blp
BTNzhandouzhichui.blp
BTNzhenhandadi.blp
BTNzhenyaguanghuan.blp
BTNzhimao.blp
BTNzhirezhijian.blp
BTNzhirezhijiandanwei.blp
CelestialHorseArmor.BLP
CelestialHorseArmorEnergy.BLP
CelestialSteed.mdx
clouds8x8.blp
dianyingbianjie.blp
dust3.blp
firehawk.blp
firehawkbody.blp
firehawkwing.blp
flare.blp
FootArcher.mdx
FootmanAllaince.mdx
GCC.mdx
Heart of Courage.mp3
HighElfPriestess.mdx
HighElfPriestess_Portrait.mdx
ionar.blp
ionarwind.blp
king.mdx
lightning.blp
LightningElemental.mdx
LightningTitan.mdx
mofatiao02.blp
mowangjianglinbgm.mp3
NightElfCursor.blp
OrcCursor.blp
Pikeman.mdx
reliedejuedouzhe.mp3
rembloodfog.blp
remiliasq.mdx
rempoint.blp
remribbon.blp
remspear.blp
revenant.mdx
SeaAura.mdx
Sis Puella Magica.mp3
Templar.mdx
Thoughts Under the Moon.mp3
tianjiangzhiwuzhandou.mp3
tianshi_000.mdx tianshi_001.blp tianshi_002.blp tianshi_003.blp --- Ubisoft's Heroes of Might & Magic V
TK.blp
War3MapMap.blp
War3MapPreview.blp
waterelemental.mdx
Worgen.mdx
WorgenSkin.blp
Xaxas.mp3
xinmeimowangshijielunhui.mp3
xuetiao01.blp
Yellow_Glow2.blp
zhan! Le Chant De Roma.mp3

Special Thanks

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.

Ghostwolf- YDWE conversion tool, Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz- various things, Naruto- helping contact the author, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log

WotNE-H-v0.010 - Initial Upload

WotNE-hive-v0.017-
General

Lava spawn "absorbs enemy life" fix
Fixed its tooltip length
"A fragment of"..
Stone Shield Buff fixed.
"chance to greatly increase damage".
Elemental Upgrades Name Fixed
Fixed Storm Crown tooltip grammar issue
Ancient tooltip- "that excels"
"Pikeman"
Healing ward tooltip - "regenerates"

Map02
"what duty is"

Map03

"planar barrier"
Named the teams correctly

Map04
removed redundancy with word "fortress"
fixed "community in the form of community" line.
Named the teams correctly

"they would be so strong"

Map05
duke changed to "His Grace"

"Ai Lin takes the letter"

Map06
Buttons for dialogue fixed.
Names for teams corrected
"passage"
"coming down there with me"

Map07
"at that moment"
"None may disturb the master"
Queen of Pain name fixed
"the warriors"
"area" redundancy fixed
"Tell me, what are you planning"
"it is the end of the line"

Map08
"old man" x2
"The gate is open" name added

Map09
"clans other"

"warn and/or threaten"

Contents

Wrath of the Nature Elves: The Begin (Campaign)

Reviews
Warseeker
(1.29.2) General : - All levels are visible on the campaign menu. - The hotkeys are messed up in this campaign, like for example the "Attack" hotkey "A" triggers the first ability of the Heroes instead of attacking while the hotkey "Q" does the...
deepstrasz
Approved. (whole review here: Wrath of the Nature Elves: The Start)
Level 3
Play on Easy but you have to restart each map through the custom campaign menu as the difficulty resets once you finish a map.
Don't rate resources without reason especially when you are angry. Please.
The author has no obligation to do anything. Be thankful that this was made.

Im not angry and it has a reason, i cant use cheats, that why a rate it like that. I know the author has no obligations.

who are you? An admin? If you dont like my rate. Just dont let people rate less than 3 stars.

I did because i can.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I did because i can.
Doing because you can is not a reason. And cheating is no an option here, obviously. Basically, you're rating it two stars because your hero does not have 50 initial strength instead of 10.

I am a map reviewer, not an admin.

If you dont like my rate. Just dont let people rate less than 3 stars
It's not that I don't like your rating. It's that it's unfair and inconsiderate.

Level 23
Im not angry and it has a reason, i cant use cheats, that why a rate it like that. I know the author has no obligations.

who are you? An admin? If you dont like my rate. Just dont let people rate less than 3 stars.

I did because i can.

I am sure you can use cheats. The author (CF xingkong) put in a system that allows players to turn off the anti cheat system. If I remember correctly, after you use cheats, before it fails the mission it will say a message telling you what to type to deactivate the anti cheat system. So technically, you need to cheat and fail the mission in order to know what to type to be able to cheat.

Level 3
Some comments I had on Cf Xing Kong's campaign:

1) The first map is a good introduction mission, nothing too difficult.

2) The second map is extremely difficult on insane (and I guess on other difficulties as well). If you do not destroy a human base immediately, they will flood you with footmen. This is the first mission I have lost against an enemy that just flood footmen + riflemen. The numbers of enemy units is too great.

3) For the mission against the orcs, if you use the units with the infernal model, it is easy to win, since there is a healing fountain next to your base, and they have high hp (so heals faster because fountain is % based).

4) The 4th mission is a lot of fun, using your heroes to fight the enemy bases with your ally bases. It just takes time, since you need to mass lvl up your heroes. There should be a warning you will not use 2 of your heroes again, since I gave them good items, but then lost those 2 heroes.

5) I have strong criticism of the undead underground mission (RTS part). It is mainly due to the north undead "base". The problem with it is, it is not a real base, but it will keep producing units and send them to their guard position to the north when those units die. This means that every time your AI ally attacks and kills those units in the north, it will retreat, and never have a chance to attack any unit producing buildings. This is a big problem in my opinion, since it makes your ally useless basically.

6) The RPG mission with the orc hero is very hard on insane. My view of insane difficulty should be challenging, but in this one, at the start, it is just increased waiting times while you wait for your witch doctor's mana to replenish so you can use healing wards. The first part of the map is very very slow on insane.

7) The first part of the mission is trying to kill the human base guarding the orc prisoners, while you run around with your hero avoiding the 3 high level humans in the south base that attack you. This is very very difficult in my opinion.

I also do not understand the reasoning for making killing the goblin land mines in the last base a requirement to pass the mission. Most people will not think to use the witch doctor's sentry wards to search for invisible units.

Overall, the RTS missions were extremely challenging, but I question the reasons for how some of the missions were designed. Also, the ending did not really provide an ending for the story. I wanted to know how the author Cf Xingkong was planning to end the campaign. Were the orcs going to fight the 4 heroes we controlled at the start of the campaign?

Level 12
Interesting concept of a campaign, i liked some of the units like the ancients and the flying dragons and horses , and the elemental heroes were actually pretty fun to play with, usually most of the custom campaigns put a cap at lvl 10 and that is pretty boring, i liked to see that the cap has been raised to kinda lvl 30 with this one, but thats all i got to say for the things i liked.. everything else is a complete disaster:thumbs_down:, from the weird and bad story,texts,names to the horrible orc missions at the end, just utterly disgusting, like what is this
wtf.png
Took me like 2 hours to find this shit!:ogre_rage:
And don't get me started with that stupid human base that has 3 lvl 12 heroes, yea that seemed super fair fighting 3 lvl 12 heroes with op tier 3 units with 100 food with my 1 lvl 7 hero with shit tier 2 units, i only managed to win because i abused the A.I. into following some of my units to the bottom of the map.
Oh i almost forgot, i got like 10 fatal erros in the Undead missions as well, pretty fun, had to save from 5 to 5 minutes.:goblin_boom:

Literally the elementals story: Oh look! bad humans cut our trees and destroy the planet somehow?! even tho they don't say how exactly, So what could we do to solve this problem i wonder?!? Oh yea LETS KILL THEM ALL, cuz thats what an Elemental of the planet would do, of course! and how are they gonna do that you might ask? well.. by cutting down trees with their wisps(workers) and killing wild life like spiders and other animals!, protecting the nature my ass!

The story of the undead was ok i guess, but pretty cliche: Oh we are undead therefor we need to do bad things like you know minding our own fucking business!?, the elementals literally attacked them for no reason like wtf? just because they are undead, thats pretty stupid.(if the undead were at the surface destroying the nature or something i would have kinda understood attacking them, but NO, they were living Underground, in dark forgotten caves..)

The story of the orcs was fine, the only decent one, the gameplay on the other hand? disaster> exemple: Elemental heroes have: unique items(each with their own spells), high levels from the start,op and interesting units, Now what do orcs have? oh yea.. nothing.. everything is just basic shit from the war3 melle, even the hero spells are the same, but the icons just look different! lazy map maker! reversing the spell order doesn't trick anyone! thats the same blademaster hero!

Last edited:
Level 8
Aside from the very odd scaling of difficulty, the maps also didn't work that well from a technical standpoint. I got fatal errors multiple times, and the fancy anti-cheat system the author used just made me lose the game couple of times even though I wasn't cheating at all. Those things really took away from the experience. Not sure what caused it at all, but it's obvious the system isn't working as it should. The overall concept here isn't bad, but the campaign requires a lot of refining.