• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath Of The Lich King

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-The Lich King has come to destroy all remaining kingdoms.

-Features/Featuring:

-Play as The Lich King.
-He is a powerful undead character.
-Has various useful skills.
-Has a new forces.

-Changelog

-1.1 Released Map - Changed some names, Some skills changed.
-1.2 Update - Enemy Heroes increased armor. Change some doodads. Bugs fixed.
-1.3 - Added the Lich King game interface Icon. Increased Lich King Attack Power.
-1.4 - Now lich king is weaker.

-Credits
-Map Created By:DayLiqhT

-Special Thanks To:
Kwaliti - models. =)

-Author's Note
-If you find some bugs, give me some feedback.

-Screenshots:
1-http://imageshack.com/a/img834/6092/5h3d.png
2-http://imageshack.com/a/img545/5417/88bg.png
3-http://imageshack.com/a/img827/563/5iwa.png
4-http://imageshack.com/a/img839/5851/cxj2.png

Keywords:
Wrath,Of,The,Lich,King,Arthas,Dark,
Contents

Wrath Of The Lich King (Map)

Reviews
11:51, 5th Feb 2014 Hell_Master: Rejected due to lack of description, quality and even copied as what Shadow Fury said. Please do name your map properly as well instead of Just Another Warcraft III map.

M

11:51, 5th Feb 2014
Hell_Master: Rejected due to lack of description, quality and even copied as what Shadow Fury said. Please do name your map properly as well instead of Just Another Warcraft III map.

Level 21
Review: Wrath Of The Lich King
Good points
Terrain is great
Model is also very nice
Bad points
Please look at this page:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...w-add-screenshot-your-map-description-241054/
The gameplay is fast and pretty boring since the lich king is too powerful
Suggestions
Make the lich king weaker
Learn to add a screenshot to your map
3/5

Dude, how can you say the terrain is great if he didn't even make it? He simply took the melee map "Deathknell", created one overpowering hero whose icon turns green when I pause, removed all other undead heroes and made the game 7vs1
I don't think this is enough. You didn't even create custom abilities for the lich king. Sorry, but I will give this 0.5/5 and vote for REJECTION! You should make AT LEAST one complete race and not simply one strong hero which can fight alone.

Level 21
First of all, avoid double posting
Second, you did NOT steal anything. I know that the map you used is the melee map called "Deathnell" so you didn't create the terrain.
And the icon of the lich king turns green when I pause, so you didn't import correctly the DISBTN of the icon
Simply remove war3imported and replace it with ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled
This should let the icon work. Anyway, the map still doesn't have enough new things to get approved.

Level 5
DayLiqhT, be patient.
Shadow's doesn't insult you. He just trying to help you out with your map.
We know your map deserves rating but please, be polite and calm down.
And uhh.. don't double-posting in less that 48 hours, but if you need to, just use the EDIT button :)

Level 10
He didn't insult you. He tried to help you.
Though, you should stop lying.
Someone give this man negative reputation. That attitude doesn't deserve a cookie!

Level 30
Please stop, Daylight. There is in no way that Shadow Fury insulted you but he only gave you a little of so called constructive criticism.

But anyway, Shadow Fury, what do you mean he got this from a melee map? There is not even a terrain in the map?

Anyway, I am warning you (not a neg rep for now). Please do not get so aggressive over a constructive criticism instead reply properly to a criticism.

Level 10
Please stop, Daylight. There is in no way that Shadow Fury insulted you but he only gave you a little of so called constructive criticism.

But anyway, Shadow Fury, what do you mean he got this from a melee map? There is not even a terrain in the map?

Anyway, I am warning you (not a neg rep for now). Please do not get so aggressive over a constructive criticism instead reply properly to a criticism.

I would guess that he originally had the Warcraft 3 map Darkneel but changed it to a blank piece of... Nothingness.

Level 5
I mean, look at all warcraft's melee maps. You'll find one called "Deathknell" which is the same map used by daylight.
Wait, how there isn't a terrain? I played the map and there was a terrain!

He deleted it. I think he will make another melee maps other than this...