• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 9
# 0
hmmm... thankyou! MURDER KING , Spitekilled

# 1... 1 more question~ for Vite.
i got the Vite's main(?) 2 item -> helm,spaulders of righteous
but
not the last one. (... ) probably .. paulderens? where could i find it?
i spent hours but hmmm....

※now i made the titan's alloy. and met MooRaDins dwarfs.

====
# 2 ref screenshot (...horse is horse. i can kill him 6 hit by heavy hammer * bash 3% ...)

if it's not impolite(?)
i can explain the way to make a copy of item...
(maybe some of players already know it .. )

i found the way accidently.

====
# 3 about ... a kind of intentional(?) bug(? or secrect benefit for playing?)
to make the gold and level 10 only by patroling unit 1~2step in 50min(?).

i got it by ... the west peasant in tri- the port town. could clear the quest again again;

(maybe it's not big problem) - even i got the 10 level, but still it's impossible to play kraken could be control ? ... no way;

have a good day! // almost 8pm(GMT-9) sept. 12th(mon). 2016.

1. The last piece for Vitae is crafted. The pattern is sold by the Gem Shop in Dalaran.
2. YEs, I would like to know how you made a copy of them too.
3. Bug. I'll leave it there for now. You cannot avoid the Kraken's Tidal Wave. You have to heal through it, get the monster taunted, and put your tank on the hold position command so he won't run off.

Level 8
1. The last piece for Vitae is crafted. The pattern is sold by the Gem Shop in Dalaran.
3. Bug. I'll leave it there for now. You cannot avoid the Kraken's Tidal Wave. You have to heal through it, get the monster taunted, and put your tank on the hold position command so he won't run off.
About the Kraken is true you can only win if you keep his eye only on tank while he is healed,just try it phinkeke you will see will work.

Level 1
About the Kraken is true you can only win if you keep his eye only on tank while he is healed,just try it phinkeke you will see will work.

Spitekilled
#[1]
hmmm dalaran(?!) hmmm!! gem shop! the vanessa! thanks!
// i guess breastPlate is not good. ChestPlate is better (sorry for bad joke :D )

#[2]
i recorded it~!

- this bug is not affect on within 1 second teleporting-restart mission. (item is not remain to your horse)
so you need to wait 1.5 sec~2 second and click restart the mission (hotkey: f10-e-r) -

==== ==== ==== ====
1.before entering the Dalaran,
just bring item to your
pack horse or child or... not hero(could be).
the item is you want to copy.
(actually,it's not removed from your horse)

2. bring the item to
any tent(that item's gonna remain in the tent)

3. use teleport stone.
4. wait 1.5~3sec and restart mission.
hot key could be [f10_key]-[e]-[r]

the tent has the copyied item,
and the horse still have that item(before entering the dalaran.
(using teleport within 1 sec restart, it doesnt' work)

i found this way to save items..
just because, i forgot to bring my item to my hero, but i used teleport to tri- .
so(?) i restart(f10-e-r) rapiddly.
... i found that(?) kind of 2second bug.

thank you for read my messy english!

music (loading makes it weird but i don care. ~! great. )

1. (Lovelyz) - Beat It (Michael Jackson Cover)[2015.10.31]
2. (Lovelyz) - Marry You (Bruno Mars Cover) (MBC) [2015.12.31]

====

# [3]
i got it~ even there's bug(kind of present),
this game is so cool and kind of hardcord. hard to play!! but funny, interesting! (... except takes many time for frustrating me :D )

MURDER KING
i'll try to find ... beach ! could be ...side beach of the map? (left? right? i'll try to find it from my old save file. )
or just front of the boss?
if only front... from of him, it's very hard. hmmm... have a good holiday weeks!

Last edited:
Level 9
Spitekilled
#[1]
hmmm dalaran(?!) hmmm!! gem shop! the vanessa! thanks!
// i guess breastPlate is not good. ChestPlate is better (sorry for bad joke :D )

#[2]
i recorded it~!

- this bug is not affect on within 1 second teleporting-restart mission. (item is not remain to your horse)
so you need to wait 1.5 sec~2 second and click restart the mission (hotkey: f10-e-r) -

==== ==== ==== ====
1.before entering the Dalaran,
just bring item to your
pack horse or child or... not hero(could be).
the item is you want to copy.
(actually,it's not removed from your horse)

2. bring the item to
any tent(that item's gonna remain in the tent)

3. use teleport stone.
4. wait 1.5~3sec and restart mission.
hot key could be [f10_key]-[e]-[r]

the tent has the copyied item,
and the horse still have that item(before entering the dalaran.
(using teleport within 1 sec restart, it doesnt' work)

i found this way to save items..
just because, i forgot to bring my item to my hero, but i used teleport to tri- .
so(?) i restart(f10-e-r) rapiddly.
... i found that(?) kind of 2second bug.

thank you for read my messy english!

music (loading makes it weird but i don care. ~! great. )

1. (Lovelyz) - Beat It (Michael Jackson Cover)[2015.10.31]
2. (Lovelyz) - Marry You (Bruno Mars Cover) (MBC) [2015.12.31]

====

# [3]
i got it~ even there's bug(kind of present),
this game is so cool and kind of hardcord. hard to play!! but funny, interesting! (... except takes many time for frustrating me :D )

MURDER KING
i'll try to find ... beach ! could be ...side beach of the map? (left? right? i'll try to find it from my old save file. )
or just front of the boss?
if only front... from of him, it's very hard. hmmm... have a good holiday weeks!

Ahhhh. I see why that would happen. I'll make sure to not make that mistake again.

Level 1
i cant find Dalaran
sr, i cheating
View attachment 249619
u can find the 3 port ..could be top of the map or another way to another city. (right down?)
before going out another city, you need clear some quest (and some quests are very hard. so i skipped it .. )
even you get the level 10, some stage, is very hard~ hmmm if you have question, try to text here. (i'm not developer, just player )

++++

u could understand by some people's saying about how to going to the dalaran. <- maybe this is messy english.

anoway, (there's 2 way to come dalaran. ... it'll take ... 3maps? to go dalaran from Tri- ... )
hope you enjoy that game!

Last edited:
Level 3
I've just started playing this campaign and I've been 82 hours of gameplay actually I'm in Ulduar. Still not finished with Arthas but I'm very impressed. I can really tell the love and effort that went into this production. I always enjoy anything WoW remade in WCIII, and you provide that in spades in your creations. You provide entire WoW expansions. And I love it. I playing w3 since 2006 and your custom campaigns are OP.
:ogre_datass::ogre_haosis:

only 2 thing more:

1). The Spliter of atiesh which is the function of this item?.
:ogre_rage::goblin_wtf::goblin_boom:

2).You have some plan for the future of this Serie Custom Campaign? ("especially about WoW Cataclyms, Miss of Pandaria, Warlock of Draenor and Legion as remade for W3 for example").

Greetings from Venezuela and please feel free of answer:piru::piru::infl_thumbs_up: :goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Level 9
I've just started playing this campaign and I've been 82 hours of gameplay actually I'm in Ulduar. Still not finished with Arthas but I'm very impressed. I can really tell the love and effort that went into this production. I always enjoy anything WoW remade in WCIII, and you provide that in spades in your creations. You provide entire WoW expansions. And I love it. I playing w3 since 2006 and your custom campaigns are OP.
:ogre_datass::ogre_haosis:

only 2 thing more:

1). The Spliter of atiesh which is the function of this item?.
:ogre_rage::goblin_wtf::goblin_boom:

2).You have some plan for the future of this Serie Custom Campaign? ("especially about WoW Cataclyms, Miss of Pandaria, Warlock of Draenor and Legion as remade for W3 for example").

Greetings from Venezuela and please feel free of answer:piru::piru::infl_thumbs_up: :goblin_yeah:

Thank you! I love creating these man I dunno why, but they take forever to complete :(

1. The Spliter of atiesh is used for a Legendary quest line. Find the quest in Dalaran

2. I am currently working on a re-make of the Burning Crusade Campaign. I do have an overwhelming vision on how all my characters will end up together in Cataclysm or Legion, but I have to take it on step at a time.

Level 3
Thank you! I love creating these man I dunno why, but they take forever to complete :(

1. The Spliter of atiesh is used for a Legendary quest line. Find the quest in Dalaran

2. I am currently working on a re-make of the Burning Crusade Campaign. I do have an overwhelming vision on how all my characters will end up together in Cataclysm or Legion, but I have to take it on step at a time.

Thank you for answering my questions SpiteKilled. indeed have already passed the final boss and have to admit that a very long battle and Increible, With many heavy moments for me... but dont worry about it.
:spell_breaker::infl_thumbs_up::spell_breaker::infl_thumbs_up:

it is about the ending of dalaran .What happened to Tina? ITS DEAD OR WHAT? :goblin_jawdrop::goblin_wtf::vw_death::vw_wtf:

Greetings and I send my best wishes on what you decide to do
:goblin_yeah::piru::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 9
Thank you for answering my questions SpiteKilled. indeed have already passed the final boss and have to admit that a very long battle and Increible, With many heavy moments for me... but dont worry about it.
:spell_breaker::infl_thumbs_up::spell_breaker::infl_thumbs_up:

it is about the ending of dalaran .What happened to Tina? ITS DEAD OR WHAT? :goblin_jawdrop::goblin_wtf::vw_death::vw_wtf:

Greetings and I send my best wishes on what you decide to do
:goblin_yeah::piru::infl_thumbs_up:

Hey! Sorry for the late reply been real busy with work and The Burning Crusade.

Firstly, CongratZ on beating the game man! I know it was a long road, but I intend to make the Burning Crusade even longer :p

So, Tina. She just left without saying a word really. I didn't say that in the end, I should have.

Level 1
gaaaaargl i'm stucked with yogg saron !! How can you avoid his godly smash??? Even when when I go away from him it kill me !
I can't even heal because it stuns all my troops !
I have found how to trigger the help of the wardens but it is no help since he kills every one but the tank with his godly smash !
Can you give a clue?

Level 8
gaaaaargl i'm stucked with yogg saron !! How can you avoid his godly smash??? Even when when I go away from him it kill me !
I have found how to trigger the help of the wardens but it is no help since he kills every one but the tank with his godly smash !
Can you give a clue?
If you are fight against the Avatar than you must pick up all the 4 sigils in order, those will protect you and will give you power. Don't think you can beat the Avatar without the sigils it won't work and you also will need to defeat Yogg Saron after the avatar,defgeating him you will need to take down his protective armor by killing tentacles.
Ask anything you need.

Level 9
Can you give a clue?

The Sigil's on the ground are used for specific Godly Powers. One of them will Stun the Avatar for a brief moment. Use that 1 when he is about to cast Godly Smash. When he gets Godly Strikes, his crit will be 100% 4 or 3 times normal damage use the one that reduces crit to him ect.

Level 1
thanks for your replies murder king and Spitekilled. I finaly manage to beat him but truly his godly smash is very punitive ! you have to be very reactive because he casts it very quickly !
very nice campaign , the crafting is a bit too "time eater" but I love the concept and the fights are very well balanced !
gl hf for burning crusade ! keep it up !

Level 6
Pretty awesome maps, fun gameplay, but I find it oh so tedious to kill the kraken/vyrkul easy bosses 10 times each just to get the equipment to barely complete a medium dungeon, then to repeat that process 10 more times to get to the next one. It gets very redundant killing the same things over and over and over and over and over just to get items good enough to repeat the process. Because the items are not nearly strong enough to make a difference, you need the full sets to get a noticeable difference in hero strength.

Or, you could complete all the shop quests, which give items barely better than the easy dungeon bosses. But to do that, you need to kill the same things over and over and over and over and over, while you leave maps, run for 10min getting to other maps, teleport back to Dalaran. Repeat this process 72 times so all your heroes are capable of standing up to the medium dungeons. But wait, once you clear the medium dungeons you will have to repeat said processes in order to advance to other dungeons. >__<

I sped this up by exploiting a divine shield glitch, where I just give Vitae all of my strongest dps items and literally beat bosses to death while its on, run by the door before it expires and repeat. Melee bosses cant stand next to doors, they auto tele back to start, because you could just put a water elemental in the boss chamber, lure it to the door, then kill it with your ranged heroes. Still technically not cheating, but it gets so repetitive killing waves of difficult creeps, recharging mana, kill wave, recharge mana, kill wave. Get to boss, get your 2-3 items that are barely better than the previous ones, then repeat that again and again and again and again.

All the while, your heroes never change and stay pretty stagnant:
2 tanks that attack too slow for them to count as dps, one half-dps melee hero, two ranged piercing agi heroes, 3 magic dmg casters whose casts do barely any dmg (their auto attacks can make up for this, but they are supposed to be mages), 4 healers (which besides healing wave, rejuvenation/holy light, get VERY underwhelming at higher difficulties). Combine these things with a max lvl of 10 and long spell cooldowns (long cooldowns when they aren't heals), and you spend the whole time running from boss spells, auto attacking a lot, and using your healers to frantically heal everybody with spells. Any abilities that have a modicum of uniqueness or usefulness have absurdly long cooldowns.

[...] I have probably clocked in well over 24 hours total on this campaign. I am at the point now, writing this, that I guess I am just disappointed now that my heroes are lvl 10 and all I can do is grind in dungeons repeatedly to make them stronger to grind the next dungeons. Many abilities ceased to be useful, and the most useful ones have such long cooldowns that any fun or unique gameplay heroes bring to the table by using them is strictly limited to twenty seconds out of 3min. Combine this hero "stagnation" with items that barely change, and I feel like my 24 hours of grinding was just to get an item that gives 15 more hit points and 5% more mana regen. It makes me sad, cause it was a lot of fun while it was new, but quickly turned into a "doing the motions" kind of thing once the heroes hit lvl 10 since there was only one, small, tiny, loooooooong way to make them stronger.

Totally agree. I'm sorry, but for the reasons andrewski pointed out, this campaign is an impossibly hard and annoyingly long one. At least allow the heroes to evolve until... I don't know... lvl 100 or something (like Aeroblyctos did in "The Chosen Ones")! Without
strengthening the bosses too, obviously...

Plus, I would suggest to change the music of most of the maps (I particularly dislike the one for the Tirisfal Glades), and to remove the voiced answers in the dialogues... Those are not necessary and most of the time they are annoying and don't make any sense....

I'm sorry if I sound mean but this campaign truly got my patience lost...

Last edited:
Level 1
I will look into splitting the campaign up. Best I can do short term is see if I can scrape some off the top from each map. Might take me a couple days.

I may sound stupid but where the hell can i find the Burning Crusade? The ones i checked under the your resources are not completed or approved so i am not sure what to do. I don't want to play this one until i play the prequel.

Level 1
Hello there!
First to say - its some awesome job here done, i cant deny that. Your campaign is simply impressive!
Thank you for it!

i have been reading all of this comments, looking for some answers.

Here is my problem - is with this city key, that i needed to to bring to master blacksmith - done that, he did shattered it and after that is written that with this key i need to enter Utgarde Pinnacle. Well, i saw that you have already answered this one, still i am unable to enter that door. I have done all the quests in Westguard keep, there is only one guy who is telling to me that his village in the nord needs help...well i have done that village and there is nothing left there. May be i miss something i dont know, just ...
Can you please give me some hint what should i do? After all of this years i have just discovered your campaign and is a real gem!!! I would like to continue playing it but i am stuck...please help me.

Thank you for your time reading this, when i finish the whole campaign i will post some feedback.

Greetings

Level 1
Hi everyone! am A new. But can i ask something...? what is wrong with the large size of Campaign? it's error when playing or what or any problem? can anyone tell me please?

Level 9
Hello there!
First to say - its some awesome job here done, i cant deny that. Your campaign is simply impressive!
Thank you for it!

Here is my problem - is with this city key, that i needed to to bring to master blacksmith - done that, he did shattered it and after that is written that with this key i need to enter Utgarde Pinnacle. Well, i saw that you have already answered this one, still i am unable to enter that door. I have done all the quests in Westguard keep, there is only one guy who is telling to me that his village in the nord needs help...well i have done that village and there is nothing left there. May be i miss something i dont know, just ...
Can you please give me some hint what should i do? After all of this years i have just discovered your campaign and is a real gem!!! I would like to continue playing it but i am stuck...please help me.

Thank you for your time reading this, when i finish the whole campaign i will post some feedback.

Greetings

I'll send you a PM.

Level 8
Hello there!
Thank you for it!

Greetings
hi,sorry for later answering to your problems.
Have you done the utgarde Keep first i think there is a key to and Angerboda message quests i have not played since one year but i still remember something .
also if it not works than try to go back to Brill near Undercity at Sylvanas statue there must bee a key use it.
Good luck.

Level 2
What do you get for completing the quests to unlock the different shops in Dalaran? Blacksmith, tailor, leather and jewel shops. Is it just new patterns? Because I'm currently clearing ICC and Ulduar and I don't think anything they offer in terms of new gear would be useful at this point.

Last edited:
Level 9
What do you get for completing the quests to unlock the different shops in Dalaran? Blacksmith, tailor, leather and jewel shops. Is it just new patterns? Because I'm currently clearing ICC and Ulduar and I don't think anything they offer in terms of new gear would be useful at this point.

Yes new blu and epic patterns. if youre in icc uld then don't worry about em.

Level 3
Spitekilled, is this image real?
2s76dxd.png

I want to know how to get the cristalized, ores, those stuffs in that vendor? And when can I get it? Because I looked everywhere to attained it but nothing at all.

Level 1
In warcraft3 1.29ver, this campaign has an error.
today, I proceed quest in zul'drak. but suddenly some error occured.
(Exactly when I was fighting a giant dinosaur boss..)
and then, I cannot load any save files....
I think there's a new problem after 1.29patching.
So... please tell me how to solve this problem.

P.S. I love this campaign :)
When is your new custom campaign coming out? I am eagerly awaiting it.

Level 9
Spitekilled, is this image real?
2s76dxd.png

I want to know how to get the cristalized, ores, those stuffs in that vendor? And when can I get it? Because I looked everywhere to attained it but nothing at all.
The crystalized are found on elementals. That image seems broken maybe something to do with patch 1.29. He shouldn't be selling the ores.

In warcraft3 1.29ver, this campaign has an error.
today, I proceed quest in zul'drak. but suddenly some error occured.
(Exactly when I was fighting a giant dinosaur boss..)
and then, I cannot load any save files....
I think there's a new problem after 1.29patching.
So... please tell me how to solve this problem.

P.S. I love this campaign :)
When is your new custom campaign coming out? I am eagerly awaiting it.

Yes the 1.29 patch set me back some on the new campaign. I have to redo a few things and same for the whole wotlk camp it seems.

Level 4
hey there is one bug

my hero vitae armor is not increasing

i mean when he was level 1...his armor was 1

but now he is level 3...his armor is still 1

why it didn't increase ?

Level 9
hey there is one bug

my hero vitae armor is not increasing

i mean when he was level 1...his armor was 1

but now he is level 3...his armor is still 1

why it didn't increase ?

it has to do with how much agility the hero gains per level. It takes 5 agility to increase their armor by 1. Most your armor will come from items and not stats. For example shields will give you a large amount of armor.

Level 4
can anyone tell me

there is one master blacksmith in dragonblight he is orc

but he is not talking to me...he always reply me to "am busy come back if u have anything important "

also i got any key for underground city and i don't know what i have to do with it.. i met with blacksmith in dalarn and he said go to any pinnacle ?

also where i will find majestic zircon ?

and there is one mission in storm peak where i have to kill invisible enemy
but i don't know how to reveal them

Last edited:
Level 9
can anyone tell me

there is one master blacksmith in dragonblight he is orc

but he is not talking to me...he always reply me to "am busy come back if u have anything important "

also i got any key for underground city and i don't know what i have to do with it.. i met with blacksmith in dalarn and he said go to any pinnacle ?

also where i will find majestic zircon ?

and there is one mission in storm peak where i have to kill invisible enemy
but i don't know how to reveal them

1. The Master Blacksmith is part of a quest, but you would need to find the item to activate him. It isn't necessary to complete.
2. [Majestic Zircon] is created by Blue Jewelcrafters. You would need to mine Mineral Deposits for the low level blue gems needed to create it.
3. Use the Scout Ability from Greenstar to see invisible units.

Level 4
thanks, also can u tell me what is use of book of summons ?

i killed one necromancer in dragonblight and i got book of summons...it said that it is used to awake powerful beings

also how to enter uthgerd pinnacle ?

i got city key and blacksmith asked me to go utgard pinnacle and i went there but i can't enter or is there any key required or is any quest needs to enter pinnacle ?

also where to get rotting carcass ?
there is one big abomination gordo but he didn't drop

also i can't enter sterker forge which is inside utgrade keep

did i also need any key or quest to enter sterker forge ?

and lastly there is one bug..i already completed taunka scriptures quest but after entering utgard keep ...that tunka scripture quest again came in my quest log ? i tried to give that scripture again but nothing happened

i hope that bug will not effect my game in future mission :(

Level 9
thanks, also can u tell me what is use of book of summons ?

i killed one necromancer in dragonblight and i got book of summons...it said that it is used to awake powerful beings

also how to enter uthgerd pinnacle ?

i got city key and blacksmith asked me to go utgard pinnacle and i went there but i can't enter or is there any key required or is any quest needs to enter pinnacle ?

also where to get rotting carcass ?
there is one big abomination gordo but he didn't drop

also i can't enter sterker forge which is inside utgrade keep

did i also need any key or quest to enter sterker forge ?

and lastly there is one bug..i already completed taunka scriptures quest but after entering utgard keep ...that tunka scripture quest again came in my quest log ? i tried to give that scripture again but nothing happened

i hope that bug will not effect my game in future mission :(

1. The Book of summons is for a quest in Icecrown Glacier.
2. To enter the Pinnacle you'll have to finish the Quest called Queen's Key. You should pick up the quest by taking the [Queen's Gemmed Key] from Queen Angerboda. By the end of that quest chain you should have the Item to Open the Pinnacle's gate.
3.Rotting Carcuss. Best drop chance for that is in Naxxramas Abominations. You don't want to fight the End boss of that quest chain unless you're already strong enough to kill Bosses in Nax anyways.
4.the Sterker forge is for use to forge the Keep for the Pinnacle key. bring all the materials to it.
5. I wouldn't worry about the Taunka quests. It wont stop actual progress.

Level 4
thanks..can u also tell me in which area, i can find diamond,blood stone ?

also i heard there is general Drakos in dragonblight but i didn't found any quest to slay him ?

also i made key to undercity now

but i don't know where is location of undercity

does it requires any quest from someone to unlock undercity location ?

also from dalaran..there is power of circle to go ice crown glacier and Zuld'rak

so can i visit there and complete quest in that area or should i first complete undercity, ashbringer blade quest before proceeding further ?