• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom campaign menu screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I found this main menu screens and I have a question if it is possible to use them as campaign menu screen. I mean that animated screen when you open campaign and then the missions of campaign pop out on you.

http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/custom-lich-king-main-menu-login-screen-t499.html

http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/wrath-of-the-lich-king-main-menu-login-screen-t486.html

I don't want static image i want campaign menu as in original campaigns.
And if it is possible then please tell me how.

Level 5
well I've looked in to files what i've downloaded (Arthas on Frozen Throne) and I think pictures aren't saved in MDX files... There is one model with arthas, frostmourne and background merged. Unfortunatelly the WoTLK loading screen are just pictures. :( But I think it is possible to create campaign menu with only one model isn't it ? Is here anyone experienced in creating custom campaign menus ?

Here are the files.

Attachments

• Side View.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 149
Level 5
I don't want to use that picture of WoTLK loading screen I want to use that side view of Lich King sitting on throne. There is a model with background, lichking frostmourne and throne connected to one model. You said that campaign menu are models. I have a model with textures but I don't know what path I have to import it. And I don't know how to change the campaign menu. I haven't found any tutorial for campaign menus.

Level 5
Doesn't work for me. Maybe the model is broken, I tried to import it in map and it doesn't show or I did something wrong.

Here's the campaign.

Attachments

• Custom Campaign menu.w3n
    4.3 MB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.