• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 9
how the fuck can you beat leviroth? he doesn't move and just tidal waves your whole army and 1 shots them. Also how do you enter ahn'kahet or azjol'nerub?

If your hero's are getting one shot, they need more gear that gives HP. Make sure you stack up and use a couple aoe heals after each Tidal Wave.
In order to enter Ahn'kahet, do quests in Agmar's Hammer, Dragonblight. It will lead you to a chain quest.

Level 2
I just don't get it where to take a helmet for VITAE's Blue set, I got plate aromor and a shoulders from the bosses I guess, where to take helmet, and Purple Saronite is it possible to take it from Sylvanass? She is Purple boss. Also i realised that not all healers need a healer set but actually KOTG need maximum mana as his heals cost 155 mana, he needs 900+ to fight with bosses normally and surrort tank. Is that correct not to put all the sets to every hero?

Level 4
Ty for answering but 1 more question - I found 4 cobalt coins in Howling Fjord - Near Gjalerbron, near the skeleton shipyards, near the south coast and near the Yetis but I can't find the 5th one for the life of me and I don't want to use cheats to find it! Where is it?! Also I did end up beating Leviroth. Finally, 10/10 campaign. Are you making a cataclysm/pandaria version as well?

Level 2
I used the failed download/restart thing on firefox to download the campaign. Pretty awesome maps, fun gameplay, but I find it oh so tedious to kill the kraken/vyrkul easy bosses 10 times each just to get the equipment to barely complete a medium dungeon, then to repeat that process 10 more times to get to the next one. It gets very redundant killing the same things over and over and over and over and over just to get items good enough to repeat the process. Because the items are not nearly strong enough to make a difference, you need the full sets to get a noticeable difference in hero strength.

Or, you could complete all the shop quests, which give items barely better than the easy dungeon bosses. But to do that, you need to kill the same things over and over and over and over and over, while you leave maps, run for 10min getting to other maps, teleport back to Dalaran. Repeat this process 72 times so all your heroes are capable of standing up to the medium dungeons. But wait, once you clear the medium dungeons you will have to repeat said processes in order to advance to other dungeons. >__<

I sped this up by exploiting a divine shield glitch, where I just give Vitae all of my strongest dps items and literally beat bosses to death while its on, run by the door before it expires and repeat. Melee bosses cant stand next to doors, they auto tele back to start, because you could just put a water elemental in the boss chamber, lure it to the door, then kill it with your ranged heroes. Still technically not cheating, but it gets so repetitive killing waves of difficult creeps, recharging mana, kill wave, recharge mana, kill wave. Get to boss, get your 2-3 items that are barely better than the previous ones, then repeat that again and again and again and again.

All the while, your heroes never change and stay pretty stagnant:
2 tanks that attack too slow for them to count as dps, one half-dps melee hero, two ranged piercing agi heroes, 3 magic dmg casters whose casts do barely any dmg (their auto attacks can make up for this, but they are supposed to be mages), 4 healers (which besides healing wave, rejuvenation/holy light, get VERY underwhelming at higher difficulties). Combine these things with a max lvl of 10 and long spell cooldowns (long cooldowns when they aren't heals), and you spend the whole time running from boss spells, auto attacking a lot, and using your healers to frantically heal everybody with spells. Any abilities that have a modicum of uniqueness or usefulness have absurdly long cooldowns.

The campaign is awesome, truly, awesome. It is well made, great terrain, lots of quests, the difficulty is challenging and fun. I have probably clocked in well over 24 hours total on this campaign. I am at the point now, writing this, that I guess I am just disappointed now that my heroes are lvl 10 and all I can do is grind in dungeons repeatedly to make them stronger to grind the next dungeons. Many abilities ceased to be useful, and the most useful ones have such long cooldowns that any fun or unique gameplay heroes bring to the table by using them is strictly limited to twenty seconds out of 3min. Combine this hero "stagnation" with items that barely change, and I feel like my 24 hours of grinding was just to get an item that gives 15 more hit points and 5% more mana regen. It makes me sad, cause it was a lot of fun while it was new, but quickly turned into a "doing the motions" kind of thing once the heroes hit lvl 10 since there was only one, small, tiny, loooooooong way to make them stronger.

Level 2
Yes, it is boring to do it over and over and over again, warcraft III is not for this, and i think crafting system is too complicated because you have to run 10 minutes to 1 map than craft something there, than teleport to dalaran and run to other map for other 10 minutes, craft it 1 or 2 or 3 times if you need 11 crystalized wind or something like this, that really takes all the time, i take dangeon for 1 hour and i spend next 6 hours crafting what is needed, it would be better and faster if there would be no need to craft so many staffs or at least you cound by it after crafting once in dalllaran so you buy what you need what is the problem? It would be trully much easier

Level 9
I just don't get it where to take a helmet for VITAE's Blue set, I got plate aromor and a shoulders from the bosses I guess, where to take helmet, and Purple Saronite is it possible to take it from Sylvanass? She is Purple boss. Also i realised that not all healers need a healer set but actually KOTG need maximum mana as his heals cost 155 mana, he needs 900+ to fight with bosses normally and surrort tank. Is that correct not to put all the sets to every hero?

1. The Helmet for Vitae is crafted.
2. Epic (purple) bosses have a chance at dropping the primordial saronite.
3. DO NOT try and get ALL set pieces for everyone at this point of the game! Lol. The bonus is just a bonus and I beat all bosses except Lich King and Final boss without set bonuses.
4. Make use of KOTG's Osmosis ability to replenish mana!
5. I would also like to know what you're trying to craft. Crafting is not all that necessary. At least not until the final Set IMO.
6. I do like your Idea about being able to buy the made item after you have crafted it the first time. Could be a very fun idea to try!

Last edited:
Level 9
I used the failed download/restart thing on firefox to download the campaign. Pretty awesome maps, fun gameplay, but I find it oh so tedious to kill the kraken/vyrkul easy bosses 10 times each just to get the equipment to barely complete a medium dungeon, then to repeat that process 10 more times to get to the next one. It gets very redundant killing the same things over and over and over and over and over just to get items good enough to repeat the process. Because the items are not nearly strong enough to make a difference, you need the full sets to get a noticeable difference in hero strength.

Or, you could complete all the shop quests, which give items barely better than the easy dungeon bosses. But to do that, you need to kill the same things over and over and over and over and over, while you leave maps, run for 10min getting to other maps, teleport back to Dalaran. Repeat this process 72 times so all your heroes are capable of standing up to the medium dungeons. But wait, once you clear the medium dungeons you will have to repeat said processes in order to advance to other dungeons. >__<

I sped this up by exploiting a divine shield glitch, where I just give Vitae all of my strongest dps items and literally beat bosses to death while its on, run by the door before it expires and repeat. Melee bosses cant stand next to doors, they auto tele back to start, because you could just put a water elemental in the boss chamber, lure it to the door, then kill it with your ranged heroes. Still technically not cheating, but it gets so repetitive killing waves of difficult creeps, recharging mana, kill wave, recharge mana, kill wave. Get to boss, get your 2-3 items that are barely better than the previous ones, then repeat that again and again and again and again.

2 tanks that attack too slow for them to count as dps, one half-dps melee hero, two ranged piercing agi heroes, 3 magic dmg casters whose casts do barely any dmg (their auto attacks can make up for this, but they are supposed to be mages), 4 healers (which besides healing wave, rejuvenation/holy light, get VERY underwhelming at higher difficulties). Combine these things with a max lvl of 10 and long spell cooldowns (long cooldowns when they aren't heals), and you spend the whole time running from boss spells, auto attacking a lot, and using your healers to frantically heal everybody with spells. Any abilities that have a modicum of uniqueness or usefulness have absurdly long cooldowns.

The campaign is awesome, truly, awesome. It is well made, great terrain, lots of quests, the difficulty is challenging and fun. I have probably clocked in well over 24 hours total on this campaign. I am at the point now, writing this, that I guess I am just disappointed now that my heroes are lvl 10 and all I can do is grind in dungeons repeatedly to make them stronger to grind the next dungeons. Many abilities ceased to be useful, and the most useful ones have such long cooldowns that any fun or unique gameplay heroes bring to the table by using them is strictly limited to twenty seconds out of 3min. Combine this hero "stagnation" with items that barely change, and I feel like my 24 hours of grinding was just to get an item that gives 15 more hit points and 5% more mana regen. It makes me sad, cause it was a lot of fun while it was new, but quickly turned into a "doing the motions" kind of thing once the heroes hit lvl 10 since there was only one, small, tiny, loooooooong way to make them stronger.

First off, Thank you. I appreciate the detailed feed back. So I'll start from the top and try my best to answer everything.

1. I admit the game is repetitive. However, I think you may be clearing the same Dungeons way more than intended. I'll give you an example. During my test run, Kel'thuzad and Anub'arack were my first true hurdle. On average my hero's all had an Epic weapon and the rest were blue items and none had a SET BONUS. I was still able to beat them. This was done on purpose because I knew most people would not want to redo things over and over. Now, on average you will have more gear than I did by the time you reach those two so, let's take a look at how I set things up.

QUESTING

While questing your way through the world reaching level eight, on average, most of your hero's will be decked out in Poor and Common gear, lol. This will be enough for the Easy Dungeons. Also, you will have way more materials than you can carry. Craft a few Uncommon pieces. Not that you need too, I didn't but, it is a bonus and they are very, very cheap to craft.

MEDIUM DUNGEONS

Skipping to medium dungeons since the easy ones are trivial at best. So let's say that by now almost all your heroes are lvl 10 and still mostly Common gear. Things now get interesting especially on each of the final bosses. AT MOST you only have to clear the Easy dungeons twice to be ready to down the first bosses in each one. The only hurdles here are the final bosses in each medium difficulty but, once you have the power to kill one of them you can take them all down. Now, there are three Medium Dungeons you have to clear. On average, let's say you cleared them all 1.5 times. That will have you more than ready for Undercity. Also, you HAVE to clear Undercity twice which will get you ready for Azjol'nerub and Naxxrammas

MY CONCLUSION

LET"S TALK STRATEGY! Go for the kill! You might be overestimating the set bonuses and gear even. I would like to know if you have hit a wall and if so where? Let us talk strategy and of course, what your gear looks like. I am very curious about your progress and would enjoy helping you through it! If you feel burned out I suggest taking a break and returning to the campaign later. This campaign was meant to be a loooooong journey, a marathon not a hundred meter dash. Again Thank you for the detailed report and feel free to ask me anything about the campaign like boss strategies. Annnnd finally, cheats are enabled. I know its cheap but, If you really want a set bonus for whatever reason AND you have killed the boss without any cheats before, I say go for it!

Last edited:
Level 9
Ty for answering but 1 more question - I found 4 cobalt coins in Howling Fjord - Near Gjalerbron, near the skeleton shipyards, near the south coast and near the Yetis but I can't find the 5th one for the life of me and I don't want to use cheats to find it! Where is it?! Also I did end up beating Leviroth. Finally, 10/10 campaign. Are you making a cataclysm/pandaria version as well?

I'm very happy you enjoy it! As for that cobalt coin I'll have to get back to you on that one. I don't have access to my PC atm but, will give you an answer when I do.

Level 2
I am crafting every single purple item i can buy. I mean 3 Titansteel shields also Heroic Ring for Vitae (where the fuck to buy helmet i really run everwhere already) Also i Made set for Alice and Warden. But I don't use it for Alice i made her with attack skills. I craft 2 blue sets for Tanks. 3 Sets for mages, also I right now about to strart to craft purple mage items at jewels store, I don't remember all the names. I had craftet 2 sets for healers 1 for a Priest and 2nd for A blue girl(never played WOW so i don't know her race name, but i guess it Drainey from WC3 Frozen Throne Campaining) Pretty Endless crafting )))

Level 2
Also how to fight against poison at Zuldurak Purple Bosses? It is owerpowered, kills units even with a set without a problem, or with blue items it is to early to go there?

Level 2
Also how to fight against poison at Zuldurak Purple Bosses? It is owerpowered, kills units even with a set without a problem, or with blue items it is to early to go there?
Here is a Small thing you have to craft for getting titan steel shiled
8 irons + 8 cuuper + 9Crystralized Fire + 4 Titanium + 2 Crystalaized Shadow

Level 2
1. The Helmet for Vitae is crafted.
2. Epic (purple) bosses have a chance at dropping the primordial saronite.
3. DO NOT try and get ALL set pieces for everyone at this point of the game! Lol. The bonus is just a bonus and I beat all bosses except Lich King and Final boss without set bonuses.
4. Make use of KOTG's Osmosis ability to replenish mana!
5. I would also like to know what you're trying to craft. Crafting is not all that necessary. At least not until the final Set IMO.
6. I do like your Idea about being able to buy the made item after you have crafted it the first time. Could be a very fun idea to try!
Osmosis I can use only once at battle against the boss with 500-600 melee attack that kills my MK kings pretty badly, but with mana 900+ it is possible to take down Undercity without a big problem.

Level 9
I am crafting every single purple item i can buy. I mean 3 Titansteel shields also Heroic Ring for Vitae (where the fuck to buy helmet i really run everwhere already) Also i Made set for Alice and Warden. But I don't use it for Alice i made her with attack skills. I craft 2 blue sets for Tanks. 3 Sets for mages, also I right now about to strart to craft purple mage items at jewels store, I don't remember all the names. I had craftet 2 sets for healers 1 for a Priest and 2nd for A blue girl(never played WOW so i don't know her race name, but i guess it Drainey from WC3 Frozen Throne Campaining) Pretty Endless crafting )))

I see. I will stop all crafting now, unless you are the type of person who enjoys it. If you can kill Sylvanas, the first few bosses in Naxxramas and Azjol'nerub will be easy.

I was wrong about Vitae's Helmet, Loken drops both his Helm and Shoulder set pieces. All a dice roll of course and trust me, you don't NEED his set bonus.

Also, I would craft a healers and tanks set first over a dps. Start saving your materials for the Icecrown Citadel sets.

And finally Zul'Drak. Stay away from that place until after you have cleared Naxx and Azjol but, as for the Snake/poison boss everyone needs to stand max range from him except tanks. When he summons the snakes you need to taunt asap, kill them, use a cool down to stay alive. Repeat until he dies. If you can complete all quests in Zul'Drak it will lead you to a secret boss with an amazing item!

Last edited:
Level 2
I see. I will stop all crafting now, unless you are the type of person who enjoys it. If you can kill Sylvanas, the first few bosses in Naxxramas and Azjol'nerub will be easy.

I was wrong about Vitae's Helmet, Loken drops both his Helm and Shoulder set pieces. All a dice roll of course and trust me, you don't NEED his set bonus.

Also, I would craft a healers and tanks set first over a dps. Start saving your materials for the Icecrown Citadel sets.

And finally Zul'Drak. Stay away from that place until after you have cleared Naxx and Azjol but, as for the Snake/poison boss everyone needs to stand max range from him except tanks. When he summons the snakes you need to taunt asap, kill them, use a cool down to stay alive. Repeat until he dies. If you can complete all quests in Zul'Drak it will lead you to a secret boss with an amazing item!
Yes I killed all the Prophet purple bosses in Zul'Drak, the one with snakes was pain in the ass, but i had to put him until red health, run away, ressurect those who dies and come back. But then you takle all the blood from them and bring back to troll and he summons the boss that also poisons everyone, he is a big problem, coz my heroes dies fast. I can only put him until 50 or 40% of health maximum. Damn him! But I got it, i will go to fight at Azhol Nerub or whatever it is called. I Killed Hogar or whatever is his name and he gave really nice item, Actually i will go to kill Sylvanas once again. She is an easy boss you just have to kill her healers before they come close. Who is really annoying boss is Levithor in the beggining. Because It is luck to take him close enough so tanks are able to hit him. But once you did it he is not a big deal anymore
I hate crafting but it looks like a challange, what if i can makes them all stronger? Well but yes it is a pain in the ass, i guess i killed my week completely already on this campaining :)
Loken is in the halls of Light or Underground Pinnacle. Or whatever it is called

Level 2

I feel very much the same way. Also, the mages' lower attack cooldowns probably makes them better attackers than the agility heroes esp. given that the items give so little agility and the agility bonuses gives only 1% attack speed that you might even not reach a point where the agility heroes attack faster than the mages. Also, for some reason, armor only gives 2% extra EHP per one armor instead of the normal 6%. Both of these makes Agility essentially useless especially with the existence of the bash item for damage that pierces armor and also gives survivability+utility.

I do agree that spells aren't as impactful. Maybe you can make the game more CC and AOE-oriented instead of heals. Put spells that could be useful like Life Drain as spells also bypasses armor. Maybe even something weird like very good return damage passive on a squishy so it would be rewarding to risk the squishy/make it tank. The agility heroes are a good candidate for this since they have inferior attacks. Most agility heroes in Warcraft III anyway are supports and are weak auto-attackers. You can also allow more heroes by compressing the healers' skills but giving them more stats so they're just as mana-gated as before seeing as attribute bonuses don't give much anyway and are also boring and there's no thought about picking it. The additional hero you can gain by compressing the healers could be a damage dealer to speed up the game. Maybe given some incentives like a powerful nuke that heals over time so there are decisions. Lastly, the ultimates and ultimate 2's leveling system I wish would be consistent esp. since they're not very powerful. Many games still level all heroes the same despite some of their skills and ultimates being more powerful than the other.

Last edited:
Level 2
How to Enter Ajhol Nerub? I killed all the bosses several times in NAxxramas. Still no one of them gave a set items. Just Sephirot i cant kill, yet. And with Corrupted Ashbringer. Is that true that i have to somehow fight 4 death knight and let Morgane die last??? It is pretty hard because he attacks first and if you let him live you need to heal 2 of your tanks at the same time which is a problem

Level 9
How to Enter Ajhol Nerub? I killed all the bosses several times in NAxxramas. Still no one of them gave a set items. Just Sephirot i cant kill, yet. And with Corrupted Ashbringer. Is that true that i have to somehow fight 4 death knight and let Morgane die last??? It is pretty hard because he attacks first and if you let him live you need to heal 2 of your tanks at the same time which is a problem

To enter Azjol, you need to bring the Skeleton Key and Vizier's Key to its gate to open it. You get the Vizier's Key from Elder Nadox, Ahn'kahet. Skeleton Key from Sylvanas.

As for the Four Horsemen, yes you have to kill Alex last. It will be difficult and I wouldn't do it until after you can clear All of Azjol'nerub and Naxxramas.

Last edited:
Level 2
Yes, sorry for stupid question, i just didnt read the quest. I got inside there just before your comment. Here is the question. Some of the bosses did drop from me a Rune Bracleds + 10 to defense. That is imbalanced Item. And it is not off hand or any shit. BUT I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE BOSS WHICH DROPS IT. I need at least 2 like this for both tanks. Actually defense for tanks better than health. Because with defense you got % of dps off from the bosses. and that really makes tanks stay for long.

Level 2
and another question. Sylvana did drop set items for me. But who drops other parts and where? For example tanks sets?

Level 2
oh my god.... I just killed the Lich king without any final set. Well!!!! I had to make 6 saves to fight him and even scrolls to restore mana, never had such a battle in this campaining. All in total took me 2 hours non stop saving-loading to kill that bitch and learn every trick of him. Actually he is not a big deal until 20% of HP left of him when he is saying what is happening, than really starts a shit, from everywhere enemies with his spells. That was the hardest time. But i did it without any final set! By the way Actually sets are really silly for some characters, because you an make +80 + 90 to attack for them when set will give you +65. I do the map fairly once, after i did it i use ISEEDEADPEOPLE CHEATS! EH CHEATES! Otherwise this campaing would eat all my time. But on one of the maps I found full set characters(in ice crown cytadel) when i entered there i just had 1 tank set like this. And I realised that my characters was much stronger than they were with sets, and that actually ice crown bosses where easy for me to kill. HP is not so important as Attack for range and mages, MANA + Attack + Regen in simportant for healers. KOTGH NEED ATTACK + 1000 Mana+Hight regen, when PRIST JUST NEED MAX REGEN WITH MANA. BLUE GIRL Attack mostly and 700/800 mana, Healer with a healing wave need 800-900 mana and Attack.
The game become more easy when you got Tittans Alloy shield. Really makes game much easier. As for AshBringer, i got 3 currepted ash bringers for tanks(made them very strong actually) As for mages i put only 1 set for Warloc, and rest just max intelligence + Attack. For fire made can be more Attack Items for Water mage more Intelligence he summons more often.
Ah yes. Small life hack. If you think that you don't have enough hp for your heroes DOn't need to make sets. Enought to put Purple horn items that gives +3 stg + 3 armor + 3 life regen(life regen with low health really helps a lot, you don't need to heal everyone all the time) Just like 600-650 health is enough for Warden and Alice life regen takes just 1 slot but replace sets a lot. Yeh and actually Attack is important for everyone. I made tanks +50 for damage and easily took Ice crown and Ulduar bosses besides Yog Saron(didn't fight him yet) When i starter to take items for last set for tanks my damage when lower, and when i took those locations second time it was harder for me.
Ok tomorrow i will try to get to last boss, if i can take him down without last set or ashbringer will be just great. Actually tired of CRAFTING DEEPLY

Level 2
You need to go to upper ICC after then you go on the left, and after this on the boss there gives a key to open gate on the right. Hall of Relfection i guess it is called. In those Halls you will find a soul pit

Level 2
Ok now I killed Last Boss. And that Ending to Jaina? :)) Well i will not leave any spoiler. But I've finished everything without a single last set. And I still didn't make it with Ashbringer, just couldn't make myself craft all the ingridients for ETERNAL ELEMENTS once again As I said, Tanks Needed armor, I even regret a bit that i took some items on health besides items on attack, i would kill Bosses faster as i did my first run at ICC and Uldar,
Thanks a lot for the campaigning. The hardess Bosses for me was Lich King with 20% of HP, and Kel'tuzed because of his army in the begging that attack from all sides, and there is a bug, some of them stay invulnerable when they shouldn't it really makes game harder. But in General, Kel'tuzed without this army was not a big dear. FIRST BOSS was perhaps the hardest one, i forgot the name already, it was Craken, and the one guy with a wave
I have few question hope you would answer
I read here that there is 3 red items you can find around? I just found 2 items
There is also a quest in dalaran for nice Staff which i did, is there more legendery items? As I understood Shadow Sword from Lich King, this Staff from Dalaran, Ashbringer and Titan steel alloy. That all right?
Perhaps there are secret i didn't find yet, but i will not replay this campaign as crafting sometimes took me all day, and whole campaign took me 1 month and a lot of nerves. But once you got how to play it, it becomes more easy. Thanks a lot for this campaign again.
I think i am one of few who had actually finish it.
If there will be a new version of this campaing without so much crafting, or at least all the ingridients would be in one map, that would just great. In Perfecting i would like it to be possible to by ingridients or Items. I mean i have crafted it once, now i can buy it. Or i can buy ingridients. Gold becomes really useless without it

Level 9
Hi,i maybe reconsider to replay the campaign , but i will consider ,,well done" if someone can give me the map with Vitae first character .

I don't have that one anymore but, I am doing a final update on this campaign. I want to fix a lot of the dialogue and maybe speed up the first couple of dungeons. I say wait for that update. After that I'm starting on my next project. I'm not going into Cataclysm, instead I want take down the Burning Crusade campaign and remake it from the ground up. Since it was my first project it has far too many flaws and deserves better.

Last edited:
Level 9
Ok now I killed Last Boss. And that Ending to Jaina? :)) Well i will not leave any spoiler. But I've finished everything without a single last set. And I still didn't make it with Ashbringer, just couldn't make myself craft all the ingridients for ETERNAL ELEMENTS once again As I said, Tanks Needed armor, I even regret a bit that i took some items on health besides items on attack, i would kill Bosses faster as i did my first run at ICC and Uldar,
Thanks a lot for the campaigning. The hardess Bosses for me was Lich King with 20% of HP, and Kel'tuzed because of his army in the begging that attack from all sides, and there is a bug, some of them stay invulnerable when they shouldn't it really makes game harder. But in General, Kel'tuzed without this army was not a big dear. FIRST BOSS was perhaps the hardest one, i forgot the name already, it was Craken, and the one guy with a wave
I have few question hope you would answer
I read here that there is 3 red items you can find around? I just found 2 items
There is also a quest in dalaran for nice Staff which i did, is there more legendery items? As I understood Shadow Sword from Lich King, this Staff from Dalaran, Ashbringer and Titan steel alloy. That all right?
Perhaps there are secret i didn't find yet, but i will not replay this campaign as crafting sometimes took me all day, and whole campaign took me 1 month and a lot of nerves. But once you got how to play it, it becomes more easy. Thanks a lot for this campaign again.
I think i am one of few who had actually finish it.
If there will be a new version of this campaing without so much crafting, or at least all the ingridients would be in one map, that would just great. In Perfecting i would like it to be possible to by ingridients or Items. I mean i have crafted it once, now i can buy it. Or i can buy ingridients. Gold becomes really useless without it

Congratz! Dude no set bonus on Lich King AND Yogg? I have to say that is impressive no doubt. I needed them on my healers and Tank for Lich King. I also needed it for Vitae but, just for Yogg since it was actually intended for Vitae to be a tank in that fight. I am redoing my first Camp Burning Crusade all over. I will take it easy on the crafting for sure! LOL! Again gratz dude!

And as far as Legendary items go there are four.
The three Artifact Items are from Ahune, Hogger, and Hakkar.

Level 2
Ahune it is who at all? :))))) Yes, if you want i can send screens of my character, I never put VITAE as a tank, he has no avoiding skills, i have put him max attack +68 in the end and he has Currupted Ashbringer + Some Shield(actually not important for him just in case if someone all of a sudden decides to attack him) He also had Claws from Hogger(Because he is the last to be killed and everyone will have aura) and the rest was Medals of Honor +4 stgh +4 intelligent. Actually i wanted to change it for another ring that give +intellignce + 6 attack that falls in Naxxramass. Vitae was never a tank for me but a healer and dmg dealer as he is one of the fastest to attack. I killed Hogger and hakkar. Ahune i didn't find

PS- that't second time i am writing a comment and still forget to say - That is the best campaign I've ever played, and the hardest one. But with nice balance. Makes you use your brain to fight bosses.
I am in wc3 since 2003..... to think about it. I was a pro player playing at local WCG in Ukraine, but also a map editor, i have made few maps and one of my best map you can find at EPICWAR.COM But..... Even in my best map that I killed half of the year to make, with all the fixess and so on. It could not even match to what you did in this campaigning. I just imagine how long it took you to make maps works so perfectly Especially boss spells. I couldn't even find a single bug. Well that is a really great job.
Playing your campaign, made me think that if i wound donate some money to you, you would perhaps made a campaign with LEGION - the latest WOW extension. Even so i never played WOW as i think it too ugly and childish, i would love to play all wow extensions from Wc3 just as this campaign did

Last edited:
Level 9
Ahune it is who at all? :))))) Yes, if you want i can send screens of my character, I never put VITAE as a tank, he has no avoiding skills, i have put him max attack +68 in the end and he has Currupted Ashbringer + Some Shield(actually not important for him just in case if someone all of a sudden decides to attack him) He also had Claws from Hogger(Because he is the last to be killed and everyone will have aura) and the rest was Medals of Honor +4 stgh +4 intelligent. Actually i wanted to change it for another ring that give +intellignce + 6 attack that falls in Naxxramass. Vitae was never a tank for me but a healer and dmg dealer as he is one of the fastest to attack. I killed Hogger and hakkar. Ahune i didn't find

PS- that't second time i am writing a comment and still forget to say - That is the best campaign I've ever played, and the hardest one. But with nice balance. Makes you use your brain to fight bosses.
I am in wc3 since 2003..... to think about it. I was a pro player playing at local WCG in Ukraine, but also a map editor, i have made few maps and one of my best map you can find at EPICWAR.COM But..... Even in my best map that I killed half of the year to make, with all the fixess and so on. It could not even match to what you did in this campaigning. I just imagine how long it took you to make maps works so perfectly Especially boss spells. I couldn't even find a single bug. Well that is a really great job.
Playing your campaign, made me think that if i wound donate some money to you, you would perhaps made a campaign with LEGION - the latest WOW extension. Even so i never played WOW as i think it too ugly and childish, i would love to play all wow extensions from Wc3 just as this campaign did

Appreciate that you liked it! Moving forward redoing Burning Crusade is a must for me. As for Legion and the two expansions before that I never played or intend to. WoW has become unplayable for me during Cataclysm. I sure do hope some one does create a Legion and Warlords of Draenor camp because I'm unqualified.

Level 5
I'll be updating this post, no need to go in-depth with that, I already love every second of it. (I'm a very slow player as well, so it might take a while)

1. Remembrance of Alice (Savestate name: Where it should've ended) ["Follow the Madness, Alice you know once did..." - Nightwish]

1.1 Uther the two-colored Paladin

1.2 The children are amazing! Loved the Easter-Egg kind of display.

1.3 Exploring and Reward on this map where long to get through and I liked that about it.

1.x (the Night-wish quote was sang, when I saw the Name of the second character. I was totally off-guard) [Thanks to Alice I had something to protect, which made moving forward alot easier]

1.y For me, Vitae is the third incarnation of arthas, so right between the Shamans of the Orcs and the Liches of the Undead

- Ditched the Numbered Structure for now. The Second map is the third map in smaller it seems. And after that it is kinda Free-Roam (Kudos to you, you must be a creative workaholic.) -

The Scarlett Monestary made me happy. It would be too long a Story to explain why I was so happy to see them, but lets say, that, even though I didn't play it, it reminded me of "Vampire: The Masquarade" in concept.

Bugs (This entry will always be at the bottom of this post, so the dev can check for bugs instantly. Numbering will be done here again, for convenience, and Numeroligy):

I either overlooked or there where no bugs 'til now. Sometimes I noticed people instructing me to do what I already did (The Guy in Mission 1 Was telling me to pick up the sword - which I already picked up). First kinda Major Bug (Or maybe Colonel Bug, I don't know):

1. Well in "Mission 3" when you get your 12 Heroes to play around with (Finished Scarlett-Missions except for the silk one, as I cannot find for the life of me a second silk, the first one I brought from Mission 1 with my horsie). In Solliden Farmstead there is a Peasent who gives you the mission to kill 10 Wolves. After I did that, he never stops to thank me and rewarding me once more, no matter how many times I approached him. Must be an incredibly rich man in disguise. But where does he get all these trees?
[Trivia: "Soll" is sometimes used in german Speech to say "payment" or "What should be there in relation to what we have" or "What I'm supposed to do to work the moneys worth I get payed". So I guess it figures that "Soll"-Stead would have a bug like that]
{Since games are for fun and there are people shameless enough to go for bug-exploits, even when they refuse to ever cheat through console (which is not disallowed in this campaign anyway), THE way to exploit this is to tell Vitae to Patrol between not far away from and intersecting the place where the Peasent is} [Are "Pea-sents" or "Peace-scents" sent by the "Pea Kingdom"?] - I guess that's what they call "Spilling the Beans"

Last edited:
Level 9
I'll be updating this post, no need to go in-depth with that, I already love every second of it. (I'm a very slow player as well, so it might take a while)

1. Remembrance of Alice (Savestate name: Where it should've ended) ["Follow the Madness, Alice you know once did..." - Nightwish]

1.1 Uther the two-colored Paladin

1.2 The children are amazing! Loved the Easter-Egg kind of display.

1.3 Exploring and Reward on this map where long to get through and I liked that about it.

1.x (the Night-wish quote was sang, when I saw the Name of the second character. I was totally off-guard) [Thanks to Alice I had something to protect, which made moving forward alot easier]

Haven't listened to Nightwish in a long time. Good thing you reminded me, the music helps me work.

Level 1
in the second mission ur hero isnot there its just a rez stone how can u continue with no hero and just a rez stone it tells u to talk to uther but u cant its bullshit

Level 9
You're entering the map from the campaign screen I assume. Keep a save file. Use the campaign screen as a last resort. On the second map I created a clear game cache for people replaying the game. If I didn't do that, the game will read the old cache and quests done in previous runs will be seen as completed.

Level 1
hello~ it's really .. hard core game!

Q#1
I want to 'find' the item (for crafting) that item is
'Primodial Sironite'

( i could only see frozn sironite,
and there's no hint ...near the Utgard pinacle west-town , there's sign of sironite but can't change to Prim-sironite)

i want to get it from the mission of Titan's alloy and Sylvanas
... ... help me~

Q#2
and there's no time table mannual for this game?
(or google doc site .. for this work? )

for me,
the kraken was impossible to play.
the way to eavde the attack and... (it's not easy at all .. and titan's self destruct tower was so fun )

thank you for your good game. it makes me think !

please reply here

or
here's my blog guest book link. (no need to login )
=keke (Using only Korean :

edited:
hmmm? i typed link but it returns(?) another message.
i can use messy(?) english.~!

Attachments

• upload_diva.jpg
    upload_diva.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 194
Level 1
hello~ it's really .. hard core game!

Q#1
I want to 'find' the item (for crafting) that item is
'Primodial Sironite'

( i could only see frozn sironite,
and there's no hint ...near the Utgard pinacle west-town , there's sign of sironite but can't change to Prim-sironite)

i want to get it from the mission of Titan's alloy and Sylvanas
... ... help me~

Q#2
and there's no time table mannual for this game?
(or google doc site .. for this work? )

for me,
the kraken was impossible to play.
the way to eavde the attack and... (it's not easy at all .. and titan's self destruct tower was so fun )

thank you for your good game. it makes me think !

please reply here

or
here's my blog guest book link. (no need to login )
=keke (Using only Korean :

edited:
hmmm? i typed link but it returns(?) another message.
i can use messy(?) english.~!

====
after 1 hours, i found that item Pri-sironite from Sylvanas ...............
but i guess i need to know many info ... hmmm

or you can display your work or manual
another google doc or ....

good day~

Level 8
====

good day~
Hello ,first you need to know thatthere is no manual for directions ,tips,boss,etc, but there are crafters in the game and they will tell you what to bring for cafting the most usable weapons and armors,etc. The most better crafter you can find them in Dalaran.
As you killed Sylvanas she dropped primordial saronite.Know this a lot of bosses will drop more powerfull gems you will need those,anyway anything you may need just p.m here,ok
I help you with pleasure.

Level 9
====

good day~

Hello! I do see a use for a doc, but for now I'll answer here. I'm working on the Burning Crusade version of this and it is eating up all of my free time, but I'm okay with that. You will find the primordial's in (Hard) and (Epic) dungeons. If you have any feed back on what to improve, do give it to me. I will use it to improve on the next Campaign as much as possible.

Level 1
Hello ,first you need to know thatthere is no manual for directions ,tips,boss,etc, but there are crafters in the game and they will tell you what to bring for cafting the most usable weapons and armors,etc. The most better crafter you can find them in Dalaran.
As you killed Sylvanas she dropped primordial saronite.Know this a lot of bosses will drop more powerfull gems you will need those,anyway anything you may need just p.m here,ok
I help you with pleasure.
Hello! I do see a use for a doc, but for now I'll answer here. I'm working on the Burning Crusade version of this and it is eating up all of my free time, but I'm okay with that. You will find the primordial's in (Hard) and (Epic) dungeons. If you have any feed back on what to improve, do give it to me. I will use it to improve on the next Campaign as much as possible.

# 0
hmmm... thankyou! MURDER KING , Spitekilled

# 1... 1 more question~ for Vite.
i got the Vite's main(?) 2 item -> helm,spaulders of righteous
but
not the last one. (... ) probably .. paulderens? where could i find it?
i spent hours but hmmm....

※now i made the titan's alloy. and met MooRaDins dwarfs.

====
# 2 ref screenshot (...horse is horse. i can kill him 6 hit by heavy hammer * bash 3% ...)

if it's not impolite(?)
i can explain the way to make a copy of item...
(maybe some of players already know it .. )

i found the way accidently.

====
# 3 about ... a kind of intentional(?) bug(? or secrect benefit for playing?)
to make the gold and level 10 only by patroling unit 1~2step in 50min(?).

i got it by ... the west peasant in tri- the port town. could clear the quest again again;

(maybe it's not big problem) - even i got the 10 level, but still it's impossible to play kraken could be control ? ... no way;

have a good day! // almost 8pm(GMT-9) sept. 12th(mon). 2016.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_091216_191059_10.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_091216_191059_10.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Level 8
# 0
hmmm... thankyou! MURDER KING , Spitekilled

# 1... 1 more question~ for Vite.
i got the Vite's main(?) 2 item -> helm,spaulders of righteous
but
not the last one. (... ) probably .. paulderens? where could i find it?
i spent hours but hmmm....

※now i made the titan's alloy. and met MooRaDins dwarfs.

====
# 2 ref screenshot (...horse is horse. i can kill him 6 hit by heavy hammer * bash 3% ...)

if it's not impolite(?)
i can explain the way to make a copy of item...
(maybe some of players already know it .. )

i found the way accidently.

====
# 3 about ... a kind of intentional(?) bug(? or secrect benefit for playing?)
to make the gold and level 10 only by patroling unit 1~2step in 50min(?).

i got it by ... the west peasant in tri- the port town. could clear the quest again again;

(maybe it's not big problem) - even i got the 10 level, but still it's impossible to play kraken could be control ? ... no way;

have a good day! // almost 8pm(GMT-9) sept. 12th(mon). 2016.
Ill give you a type for Kraken there is a small place like a beach,try to taunt him there he will try to reach on youre taunting unit and keep the kraken there than the melee combat can attack the kraken and dont keep all units togheter or the Kraken will release magic on them, with other words if you taunt him try to not aproach all units near the tank and keep the tank healed. it will work , maybe not from the first time but will work.