• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 9
Is there a way to "update" your game to a new version without starting over?

Go to Dalaran. Then when you download the new version, select Dalaran in the Campaign menu.

Hi, First of all, the campaign is AWESOME, thkns for take such time for do it!
I have tree really questions: can i get two Atiesh???
And, there is no a "atlas" of bosses and material loot? It would be totally great count with such tool, we all can save a lot of time!
and, at last, What is the use for the item Book of Summons wich holds the inscription "This book is used to awaken powerful being"???
Thanks again!

The Splinter's of Aetish have a very small chance to drop from Northrend Bosses of Heroic difficulty.

The Book of Summons is used along with another item to spawn a secret boss. You can find the quest for it west from the Argent Dawn Vanguard, Icecrown Glacier.

Level 9
why tuskarr vendor dont have any items?

You can still sell trash items to them, but yeah, they don't sell you anything.

I have just been into Azjol-Nerub to do that i need 2 keys. When i left Azjol-Nerub i have lost these keys so now i cannot get into Naxxramas
Waht do i do?

Which keys did you lose? The Skeleton Key is consumed when used. You need two of them in total.

Level 1
Hello I have a problem, my game version is 1.26b and when I enter the campaing, I have 2 options, Elwyn Forset and Dalaran. After pressing the 1st option the game doesn't start and I got kick back to mission select screen. Any ideas? Burning Crusade campaing works but this one doesn't

Greetings Haxnoto

Level 9
Sapphiron is supposed to be an easy kill after all crazy running in Nax?

Not suppose to be easy. Was it for you? And if so what strategy did you use?

Hello I have a problem, my game version is 1.26b and when I enter the campaing, I have 2 options, Elwyn Forset and Dalaran. After pressing the 1st option the game doesn't start and I got kick back to mission select screen. Any ideas? Burning Crusade campaing works but this one doesn't

Greetings Haxnoto

I'm using version 1.26.0.6401

Level 9
I've meet in Icecrown Citadel a vendor and he wants a precious which i have that item and a saronite from some General in Ulduar.
Question:If i kill the Lich King its still useful for me to bring to the vendor what he required?

Yes. It sells the final tier pieces. The last set bonus helps a lot vs small trash mobs that the Lich King and final boss summon.

Level 2
taunt spam works fine. what rly was annoying is Thaddius. he cast lightning shield before game announces and some kind hate Fidelis punching him after each chain lightning

Level 2
Where can I find the Ashbringer inside the Naxxramas?
Its supposed to be in the chamber of the Four Horsemen isn't it??
Or Sapphiron have it?

Level 2
for copper i abuse save/load in storm peaks. there are 2 100% spots in fire elemental area.
i think that troll figurne and scroll of the beast need some better stats. while scroll of protection is very good for random hit on mages previous two items are very poor. if not move speed buff both would be worse than a single gold coin
Crystallized Forest map
can have some bosse like "the copper giant" or "gem golem"
and for sapphiron, he really need some "tail slash"

Level 2
Who is the other Red Epic Boss besides Hakkar and Ahune?
And what quest can I turn in my rotten carcass I have collected 6 of them so they used up one of my tents and now I've been busy finding materials for the last Purple Sets in ulduar and ICC.

Actually I written all of the materials I needed in one document..
I have fun listing them down and memorized all of the components that is needed.

I'm a little bit confused who is the final boss is it Arthas or the Old God in Ulduar?

Level 9
boss loot atlas list pdf?

I'll send you a pm of the loot list in ICC and Ulduar.

Who is the other Red Epic Boss besides Hakkar and Ahune?
And what quest can I turn in my rotten carcass I have collected 6 of them so they used up one of my tents and now I've been busy finding materials for the last Purple Sets in ulduar and ICC.

Actually I written all of the materials I needed in one document..
I have fun listing them down and memorized all of the components that is needed.

I'm a little bit confused who is the final boss is it Arthas or the Old God in Ulduar?

-Hogger is the third hidden boss.
-If you go into the Gnoll camp, one of its bosses drop an item that will begin a chain quest. You'll eventually need the carcass for that.

Level 8
I want to play this so badly :( , but everytime I try to download it, it fails halfway... I'm gonna keep trying though and I'll make sure to rate it.

Level 9
thanks for pm Spite. does that include 1-2% items like pendant from loken?

No. I left out quest items and crafting materials.

For this campaign is miss something.When i walked in Elwyn forest i figured out something miss:STORMWIND city.
Is this possible to create the city of Stormwind ?Maybe it could fit for story of your campaign.

If I make a Stormwind, it would be another Dalaran.

I want to play this so badly :( , but everytime I try to download it, it fails halfway... I'm gonna keep trying though and I'll make sure to rate it.

Don't know, is it working now?

Level 21
Try using Download accelerator manager.With it,you can easily manage your downloads and resume failed downloads,allowing you to continue downloading it after it failed without losing download progress.
http://www.damdownloader.com/

jaR

jaR

Level 1
Hey Spitekilled, first off, really great job on this campaign, I can see how much effort you must have put in this and I love it. One thing bugs me a little though.

I don't know if you have reasons for limiting the amount of aquirable tents to 12 (plus the book shelf) but I'd really like to have more space for storing items by either being able to buy more tents or through stackable crafting materials, because right now everytime I return to Dalaran I actually have to spend quite some time moving items around, combining crafting materials just for the sake of having more space or even having to sell those I consider least essential.
I remember that someone already brought up the stacking issue on this thread and it seems like you just don't consider it necessary? So, sorry for bringing it up again but maybe you could think about it one more time. Might be I'm just a complete failure at storing stuff :p

Level 1
Hi! first off all i have to say really good campaign although a bit difficult for me. I do have a problem though for same reason i cannot smelt [smelted copper] to [copper bar] with none of my heroes if you have a solution please answer. I would appreciate it.

Level 2
Hi! first off all i have to say really good campaign although a bit difficult for me. I do have a problem though for same reason i cannot smelt [smelted copper] to [copper bar] with none of my heroes if you have a solution please answer. I would appreciate it.

take 2 copper ore. come to smelter = smelted copper. pick it up and run away. after 3 sec come back with ore and smelted ore. just read thoroughly

jaR

jaR

Level 1
So, I've just entered an empty temple of blood and now I'm at a bit of a loss. Am I supposed to do something there?

Level 1
hello again can you please tell me how to unlock utgarde pinnacle? i have the queens jemmed key and the mjestic zircon but i cannot open it. should i do something different? there isnt anything in my quest log for that...

Level 9
So, I've just entered an empty temple of blood and now I'm at a bit of a loss. Am I supposed to do something there?

You will get a quest for the Temple of Blood after you have finished all the Furblog quests'.

hello again can you please tell me how to unlock utgarde pinnacle? i have the queens jemmed key and the mjestic zircon but i cannot open it. should i do something different? there isnt anything in my quest log for that...

Take the Queen's Gemmed Key and the Majestic Zircon to the Jewelcrafter in Westguard keep. However, if it doesn't work its a bug. I'm patching it up.

jaR

jaR

Level 1
You will get a quest for the Temple of Blood after you have finished all the Furblog quests'.

I see, thanks.

Also, is the Alexstrasza quest line mandatory to progress at some point? Asking because I walked into General Drakos a while ago and remembered I used to have a quest for him but can't accept it anymore at the Wyrmrest Temple.

Level 2
Hi.
I have 2 questions again.
how can I open the doors to go to General Vexas' cave in Ulduar and the gate of Precious in ICC? I have tried several ways to open that doors but nothing let me, please spoil it for me jeje, I know that mission allow me to complete the set to kill Arthas!
Also, what is the use of the item called Rotten Carcass, i have a couple of them, but didn't see where use it.

Thanks agains!!

(waiting for cataclys campain lol)

jaR

jaR

Level 1
Hi.
I have 2 questions again.
how can I open the doors to go to General Vexas' cave in Ulduar and the gate of Precious in ICC? I have tried several ways to open that doors but nothing let me, please spoil it for me jeje, I know that mission allow me to complete the set to kill Arthas!
Also, what is the use of the item called Rotten Carcass, i have a couple of them, but didn't see where use it.

Thanks agains!!

(waiting for cataclys campain lol)

In order to open the gate of Vezax' teleport circle you need to activate three levers which are located in three caves in the middle of the Inner Sanctum (one is directly opposite of that gate, the other two are a bit south). They can only be entered by two certain little fellas. :p

Same thing for Precious' gate. You can find the cave with the lever along the southern wall of the Plague Quarter, somewhere opposite to Professor Putricides room.

The Rotten Carcass is required to summon Hogger in Elwynn Forest. One of the bosses in the gnoll camp drops an item that unlocks a short quest line for that you'll eventually need the Rotten Carcass.