• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 3
This campaign has many issues...The worst part about this campaign is the customization.Because its not at all.In the 3th chapter you get like 10(too many btw and you cant just add so many heroes in a damn second,you have to get used with each one of them!) and i hated each one of them.I mean i dont have any king of bound with any of them...Vitae(too big sword though) is allright i guess,but Alice is so Anime...Its ruining the immersion of the game.And so many useless heroes...5 would be ok,but not more!Its impossible to use all their skills later you will have to chose a few base heroes to use and the other ones will be ignored.This campaing needs fewer heroes and more choice.You just gave me lots of heroes i wont even use and i had to deal with it.You should let us choose the heroes that represent us.Not some anime charactes that make no sense at all.And whats the deal with the 2 kids dressed as Link and...a...a marine from Starcraft...?You need to make some customization!
Dont get me wrong,its a great campagn,but its not what it could have been!It could have been so much more...

Level 1
Help

-Sapphiron only drops weapons and an off hand. The most important items for your heroes.
-You can interrupt Kel'thuzad's frost bolt by using abilities that stun him.

Thanks for the campaign Bro, but I need help with how can I install the campaign properly. I have 2 options in the campaign, elwyn forest, and Dalaran. When I start clicking one of these options the screen turns blacks for 3 seconds and then come back to the main menu. Is it my pirate warcraft that it's not running properly? or do I need to download and install something else? please help me. Thanks in advance.

Level 9
Thanks for the campaign Bro, but I need help with how can I install the campaign properly. I have 2 options in the campaign, elwyn forest, and Dalaran. When I start clicking one of these options the screen turns blacks for 3 seconds and then come back to the main menu. Is it my pirate warcraft that it's not running properly? or do I need to download and install something else? please help me. Thanks in advance.

Download the latest WC3 patch.

Level 6
I've just started playing this campaign. I'm very impressed. I can really tell the love and effort that went into this production. I always enjoy anything WoW remade in WCIII, and you provide that in spades in your creations. You provide entire WoW expansions. And I love it.

Good work to you, I can't wait to explore deeper into the world. I can't wait to see what you did with Nax and Ulduar!

Level 9
I've just started playing this campaign. I'm very impressed. I can really tell the love and effort that went into this production. I always enjoy anything WoW remade in WCIII, and you provide that in spades in your creations. You provide entire WoW expansions. And I love it.

Good work to you, I can't wait to explore deeper into the world. I can't wait to see what you did with Nax and Ulduar!

:goblin_yeah:

Level 2
I've just started playing this campaign after playing your burning crusade campaign. And the amount of polish and improvement is amazing. I can only imagine how much time you spend on this.

However I've encountered a possibly gamebreaking bug! When returning to Dalaran, some supply tents (and everything in them) were gone. And if I try to buy new ones, I get tent 9-12. So it's not like I've returned to an earlier version of Dalaran.

Level 9
I've just started playing this campaign after playing your burning crusade campaign. And the amount of polish and improvement is amazing. I can only imagine how much time you spend on this.

However I've encountered a possibly gamebreaking bug! When returning to Dalaran, some supply tents (and everything in them) were gone. And if I try to buy new ones, I get tent 9-12. So it's not like I've returned to an earlier version of Dalaran.

That is bad. First time this has happened, at least that I heard of. If you can maybe give me a clue. Did you save it a certain way or used the campaign menu to re-enter Dalaran? When you purchase the tents, did you exit Dalaran as you were purchasing them? Cheats are not disabled, so I would redo everything for those banks. They are needed.

Level 2
That is bad. First time this has happened, at least that I heard of. If you can maybe give me a clue. Did you save it a certain way or used the campaign menu to re-enter Dalaran? When you purchase the tents, did you exit Dalaran as you were purchasing them? Cheats are not disabled, so I would redo everything for those banks. They are needed.

I'd tell you if I knew. I'd like to know what caused it so I can avoid it, but I don't. I didn't use the campaign menu or save in any different way. I guess I might've left Dalaran while purchasing tents, or atleast interacting with the NPC, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Just to be sure. How many tents are you supposed to be able to buy?

Last edited:
Level 3
Is there a way to respawn the monsters that i need to kill for an optional quest,but i killed them before i took the quest and now i dont have what to kill.

Level 9
I'd tell you if I knew. I'd like to know what caused it so I can avoid it, but I don't. I didn't use the campaign menu or save in any different way. I guess I might've left Dalaran while purchasing tents, or atleast interacting with the NPC, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Just to be sure. How many tents are you supposed to be able to buy?

12 tents total and Jaina's book shelf.

Is there a way to respawn the monsters that i need to kill for an optional quest,but i killed them before i took the quest and now i dont have what to kill.

If the npc's are (Boss), they will respawn for the quest. Regular mobs only respawn after leaving the map however, i'm patching that up. Should have a new version in a couple weeks.

Level 2
12 tents total and Jaina's book shelf.

Is Jainas book shelf obtained somewhere else? (Ie not from Alstein or whatever that Banker is called).

Also, I think I might've figured out what has been causing problems for me. Namely handing in several quests at the same time. So for instance, I did all the tuskarr quests in Howling fjord, and I unlocked the deviate fish one (which I've also completed). However, I still can't use the shop, and while the healer took my scripture (and gave me the reward) the quest is still in my questlog.

EDIT: Bringing a new scripture doesn't work either.

EDIT 2: Is the tuskarr shop needed for any endgame things? Or does it just sell things I can do without?

Level 9
Is Jainas book shelf obtained somewhere else? (Ie not from Alstein or whatever that Banker is called).

Also, I think I might've figured out what has been causing problems for me. Namely handing in several quests at the same time. So for instance, I did all the tuskarr quests in Howling fjord, and I unlocked the deviate fish one (which I've also completed). However, I still can't use the shop, and while the healer took my scripture (and gave me the reward) the quest is still in my questlog.

EDIT: Bringing a new scripture doesn't work either.

EDIT 2: Is the tuskarr shop needed for any endgame things? Or does it just sell things I can do without?

-The Tuskarr shop is only there to sell minor potions, but I need to change the ally conditions. You can still sell things to him.

-The Scripture quest is still in the log for me too. I haven't found the problem yet, but you can still finish all the Tuskarr quests and get the final item which you should have.

-The Tuskarr quests are all optional, but lead to epic quest rewards. Helping other tribes like the Taunka and Furblogs will also end in great rewards, but still only optional.

-Jaina's bookshelf is given for free after you talk to her in Dalaran for the first time. It will be next to her.

Level 3
How do i get to Dalaran?I looked like 2 hours and i didnt find it.Tell me the way pls from Tristal Glades.The captain told me to go north,but i dont know what he meant by that.
And how do i make Hogger the gnoll spawn?

Last edited:
Level 2
Where do you get the Righteous headpiece?

Also, can't believe I missed that book shelf, it even has teamcolors.

Level 6
First things first- loving the campaign. Now for an issue:
I also experienced the Dalaran tent disappearing glitch. I'll give you as many facts as I can, hopefully it will help you.

The NPC does not offer to sell more tents, so the game does seem to recognize that the purchase DID take place.

I bought all of the tents in my first time in Dalaran, it MAY have been before I spoke to Jaina and/or Rhonin.

My storage was mostly full at the time.

I've been playing entirely through the on-map transfer points. No loading maps from the campaign screen.

The tents were on-screen, and I fiddled with them for several minutes organizing my stuff before I left Dalaran.

I have saved the game normally, without any other matter.

I make frequent use of cheats when I want to scout out the map to find cobalt coins when I'm done questing, or when an area just keeps on killing me. I know that iseedeadpeople and whosyourdaddy would have been engaged when I exited Dalaran.

I am running the latest patch, assuming that is the 1.26...

I hadn't done any crafting by that point, everything was raw materials; ore, crystalized elements, jewels, diamond, beast skins, silk strands, and herbs.

AH!!! Here is a thought! I believe at one point I used a Tirisfal hearthstone while inside Dalaran. I could see that as being the point of the flaw. That makes logical sense. Yep. If I had to put money on it, I'd guess that's the fail point.

The only other oddity I can think of is that I did still have the burning torch quest item from the Borean Tundra with me, despite the fact I had finished that quest.

I hope that some or all of this information will help you reproduce and identify the bug! Good luck to you, and I'll keep on truckin. I got an Utgarde Keep to storm!

Level 3
Where are my units?

Greetings TheHiveWorkshop,

I would like to thank indefinitely to all involved in all these amazing campaigns. But I'm having trouble in the progress, I don't have anything to control as the 3rd chapter starts in this campaign, also the quests logs. I have added a screenshot to show my problem.

I also had this in the burning crusade campaign, I don't know where to search, what to kill, what to search, etc... I have subtitles on but everytime I leave a map it disappears in the log. So I had to write everything down.

I'm hoping if the author or anyone else can help me please. I don't know what's going on whether I'm doing it all wrong or not.

Thanks in advance.
Good day.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 223
Level 9
How do i get to Dalaran?I looked like 2 hours and i didnt find it.Tell me the way pls from Tristal Glades.The captain told me to go north,but i dont know what he meant by that.
And how do i make Hogger the gnoll spawn?

If you head to Borean Tundra or Howling Fjord, you can speak with the Guides. They will have a Red Question Mark over their heads. Click on them and they will speak to you and direct you to Dalaran.

Where do you get the Righteous headpiece?

Also, can't believe I missed that book shelf, it even has teamcolors.

Loken in the Halls of Lightning drops it.

Level 9
First things first- loving the campaign. Now for an issue:
I also experienced the Dalaran tent disappearing glitch. I'll give you as many facts as I can, hopefully it will help you.

The NPC does not offer to sell more tents, so the game does seem to recognize that the purchase DID take place.

I bought all of the tents in my first time in Dalaran, it MAY have been before I spoke to Jaina and/or Rhonin.

My storage was mostly full at the time.

I've been playing entirely through the on-map transfer points. No loading maps from the campaign screen.

The tents were on-screen, and I fiddled with them for several minutes organizing my stuff before I left Dalaran.

I have saved the game normally, without any other matter.

I make frequent use of cheats when I want to scout out the map to find cobalt coins when I'm done questing, or when an area just keeps on killing me. I know that iseedeadpeople and whosyourdaddy would have been engaged when I exited Dalaran.

I am running the latest patch, assuming that is the 1.26...

I hadn't done any crafting by that point, everything was raw materials; ore, crystalized elements, jewels, diamond, beast skins, silk strands, and herbs.

AH!!! Here is a thought! I believe at one point I used a Tirisfal hearthstone while inside Dalaran. I could see that as being the point of the flaw. That makes logical sense. Yep. If I had to put money on it, I'd guess that's the fail point.

The only other oddity I can think of is that I did still have the burning torch quest item from the Borean Tundra with me, despite the fact I had finished that quest.

I hope that some or all of this information will help you reproduce and identify the bug! Good luck to you, and I'll keep on truckin. I got an Utgarde Keep to storm!

OMG. Yes, the Tirisfal Hearthstone was the problem! I'll fix it and have it patched up along with other problems asap.

Greetings TheHiveWorkshop,

I would like to thank indefinitely to all involved in all these amazing campaigns. But I'm having trouble in the progress, I don't have anything to control as the 3rd chapter starts in this campaign, also the quests logs. I have added a screenshot to show my problem.

I also had this in the burning crusade campaign, I don't know where to search, what to kill, what to search, etc... I have subtitles on but everytime I leave a map it disappears in the log. So I had to write everything down.

I'm hoping if the author or anyone else can help me please. I don't know what's going on whether I'm doing it all wrong or not.

Thanks in advance.
Good day.

When you play Chapter two, the game cache is completely destroyed. I made it that way so if you begin replaying the campaign, it won't overlap on past gameplay. It is possible that you clicked on the second chapter by accident in the campaign screen, exited out and clicked on chapter three?

Level 2
Thanks for the info about Loken. I had killed him before, but never seen the headpiece.

How come the first cobalt coin quests have really good rewards that will help you for the rest of the game, while most of them have consumables with questionable value? Am I missing something, or something like Rod of necromancy supposed to be used in some way?

EDIT: I really enjoy how the bosses are close to their WoW counterparts, yet still give interesting and challenging fights in the campaign.

Also, compared to your TBC campaign, not having to carry around various "keys" is a great improvement.

EDIT 2: I'm not sure if these are bugs or not. But when you get the quest to "return to Brann" it resets all the Storm peaks quests. Possible spoiler. Baelgun says that Brann is dead, even tho Brann is walking around handing out quests. Is this supposed to be Muradin?

EDIT 3: For a few moments I was sure I got tricked by some scumbag voidwalker when he/it said that he would consume "it" after I gave him two crystalized shadow.

EDIT 4: Plagueheart robe is slightly bugged. When crafted you get a "You have created a robe of faith" message.

EDIT 5: I'd like to know what you guys feel about crafting items. I feel that the set bonuses are pretty weak, and I'm starting to wonder if it's worth the effort to create them. And I mean that in the sense that I'm not even sure if crafted set bonuses are better than just going for random items.

Somewhat related, do plagueheart bonus stack? (IE if two mages with plagueheart attack something, does it get double debuff?)

Last edited:
Level 6
I've encountered another potential bug. I am unable to load the Elwyn Forest map. I traveled there via boat from Tirisfal Glades, and it jumped me back to the title screen. Trying to load that level from the campaign menu also achieves nothing. This isn't anywhere near as bad as the disappearing tents issue, but it is does seem that, somehow, an entire map has been locked out.

Level 9
Thanks for the info about Loken. I had killed him before, but never seen the headpiece.

How come the first cobalt coin quests have really good rewards that will help you for the rest of the game, while most of them have consumables with questionable value? Am I missing something, or something like Rod of necromancy supposed to be used in some way?

EDIT: I really enjoy how the bosses are close to their WoW counterparts, yet still give interesting and challenging fights in the campaign.

Also, compared to your TBC campaign, not having to carry around various "keys" is a great improvement.

EDIT 2: I'm not sure if these are bugs or not. But when you get the quest to "return to Brann" it resets all the Storm peaks quests. Possible spoiler. Baelgun says that Brann is dead, even tho Brann is walking around handing out quests. Is this supposed to be Muradin?

EDIT 3: For a few moments I was sure I got tricked by some scumbag voidwalker when he/it said that he would consume "it" after I gave him two crystalized shadow.

EDIT 4: Plagueheart robe is slightly bugged. When crafted you get a "You have created a robe of faith" message.

EDIT 5: I'd like to know what you guys feel about crafting items. I feel that the set bonuses are pretty weak, and I'm starting to wonder if it's worth the effort to create them. And I mean that in the sense that I'm not even sure if crafted set bonuses are better than just going for random items.

Somewhat related, do plagueheart bonus stack? (IE if two mages with plagueheart attack something, does it get double debuff?)

-Some rewards are permanent buffs, while others are tokens that spawn a monster. If you are having trouble with a boss and are low on dps, they can help give you a quick dps increase.

-The Stormpeak quest that should reset are the daily ones only. You can tell they are daily quests when the quest giver has a yellow question mark overhead.

-The poison stacks if it is delivered by two different units. I wouldn't try and complete set bonuses for everyone, but by the time you reach the Lich King you will need the set bonuses from ICC/Ulduar.

-Baelgun must be a typo. It was Muradin he was referring to.

I've encountered another potential bug. I am unable to load the Elwyn Forest map. I traveled there via boat from Tirisfal Glades, and it jumped me back to the title screen. Trying to load that level from the campaign menu also achieves nothing. This isn't anywhere near as bad as the disappearing tents issue, but it is does seem that, somehow, an entire map has been locked out.

The new models caused it somehow. I exported then re imported them again. Seems to be working now.

Level 3
Spitekilled, when I installed the campaign, chapter 1 and 2 was already there while in the burning crusade there was many, maybe all of them. Both of them have no quests log too.
I installed the campaign then started from chapter 1 until when I got to chapter 3. I have version 1.24.4.6387.

Level 9
Spitekilled, when I installed the campaign, chapter 1 and 2 was already there while in the burning crusade there was many, maybe all of them. Both of them have no quests log too.
I installed the campaign then started from chapter 1 until when I got to chapter 3. I have version 1.24.4.6387.

The version could be the problem. I'm using version 1.26.0.6401

Level 3
The version could be the problem. I'm using version 1.26.0.6401

I guess that fixed it, I got my units in chapter 3 now. I'll post back for any other problem.

Thanks Spitekilled.

By the way where are the invisible ghouls in chapter 3? The guard says it's on the east side of the purple undead village I've searched it with the owl, nothing revealed.

Level 2
I'd like to suggest that you change all the keybinds to some sort of uniform system. Like QWERT or something like that. Alot of games use this method, like Heroes of the storm. It makes it alot easier to learn and cast spells. So for example

Vitae:
Q Holy light
W Divine shield
E Devotion aura
R Holy Shock

Nori:
Q Taunt
W Stormbolt
E Drunken Brawler
R Avatar

Level 6
Finished up the campaign just a few minutes ago. It was quite a wild ride.

I'm curious as to your head-canon regarding the forsaken.

If Sylvannas never broke free of the Lich King's control, it must have had strong implications. Likely a weakening of the Horde overall, including a complete loss of control in the Eastern Kingdoms. Probably the Blood Elves would never have allied with the Horde, either. Without Horde resources, it is unlikely that the fanatic factions wthin the Blood Elf community would have been able to carry their plans as far as they did in WoW. Also, lacking the contentious issue of being allied with an army of sarcastic, ironic undead, the surviving Horde it seems would have an easier time associating with the alliance in general, helping bolster cooperation. This would of course be even more likely since the fanatic anti-forsaken elements of the human population would have no reason to be hated by the Horde...

...so I guess Sylvannas being freed destroyed any hope for total peace between the Horde and Alliance...

...huh.

Once again, elves doom the world.
Damnit, elves.

Level 25
I just opened up the campaign in the campaign editor.. And I saw one thing.
The campaign doesn't use the campaign importer for the models and icons, instead it uses the import manager for each map.

So each map contains the same models and icons, which could have been kept in the campaign importer, thus saving a lot of space.

Level 8

If Sylvannas never broke free of the Lich King's control, it must have had strong implications. Likely a weakening of the Horde overall, including a complete loss of control in the Eastern Kingdoms. Probably the Blood Elves would never have allied with the Horde, either. Without Horde resources, it is unlikely that the fanatic factions wthin the Blood Elf community would have been able to carry their plans as far as they did in WoW. Also, lacking the contentious issue of being allied with an army of sarcastic, ironic undead, the surviving Horde it seems would have an easier time associating with the alliance in general, helping bolster cooperation. This would of course be even more likely since the fanatic anti-forsaken elements of the human population would have no reason to be hated by the Horde...

...so I guess Sylvannas being freed destroyed any hope for total peace between the Horde and Alliance...

...huh.

Damnit, elves.
As you said before the elves doomed the world ,but if we look deeper in their history they are broken form the night elves being the highborne banished by Furion for theire ignorance and dependence on magic wich they not change much in they're way ,i think there place is alongside the horde ,the magic they use its too dangerous for alliance wich is the reason they cannot be a part of alliance.........
As Sylvanas are not much more hero like she it seems she deserve to bee punished because she always look back in the past she regret what happened in Quelthalas during the invasion of the scourge ,anyway is much to speek about she but what i don't undestand why Blizzard don't make a purpose ,she is out from more conflict in wow.

Level 9

...huh.

Damnit, elves.

Although she never broke the Lich King's control, Sylvanas was always a unique undead character. She was able to gain her own personality, unlike most mindless undead. Although she followed orders, she struggled to break free at every turn. You can catch a glimpse of it after defeating her. Since the Lich King left her behind, he took Kel'thuzad to Northrend with him, weakening their forces in Tirisfal Glades. Another reason why the Horde and Alliance are still intact goes back to TBC campaign. They became friends during that time and because of Uthers existence, the Knights of the Silver Hand have a strong presence. The Scarlet Crusade were still created by the Silver Hand soldiers left behind, but saved by Uther and Tirion when they discovered it was corrupted by Balnazzar.

I just opened up the campaign in the campaign editor.. And I saw one thing.
The campaign doesn't use the campaign importer for the models and icons, instead it uses the import manager for each map.

So each map contains the same models and icons, which could have been kept in the campaign importer, thus saving a lot of space.

Yes, when I started on the campaign a couple years ago, I couldn't get it to work. I did try, but didn't want to let it stop any momentum I had. What I ended up doing was creating a base map with everything every map will need, copy paste and alter them as needed. I did recently discover how to make it work. Now in future projects (if I continue) I will do that since not only will it save space, but because a campaign map will not work if it is over 8mb. So it limited alot of the things I wanted to create.

Level 1
I have a problem getting to Utgarde Pinnacle. I have Queen's Gemmed Key but jewelcrafter in Westguard Keep don't react to it, he just keep saying about crafting Sky Sapphire.

I love this campaign, you made great work :)

Level 1
Just tested it. If one of the heroes has brought the item to the Jewelcrafter, then you should have the quest in your logs.

Its weird but i don't have this quest in my questlog. I brought the item to Blue Jewelcrafter in Westguard Keep, but nothing happend. I tried many times and just can't start this quest. I created sky sapphire and majestic zircon but still no luck.
All other quest works fine to me, only this one seems bugged.

Level 8
Maybe only Vitae can brought the items into Westguard keep to the jewelcrafter,you have to see if it has light bulb over his head,you have too approach Vitae to him,the jewelcrafter must have a message for Vitae and turn subtitles on.

Level 1
Maybe only Vitae can brought the items into Westguard keep to the jewelcrafter,you have to see if it has light bulb over his head,you have too approach Vitae to him,the jewelcrafter must have a message for Vitae and turn subtitles on.

Well, jewelcrafter has light bulb over his head, but i think it should have yellow quest mark instead. Looks like i broke this quest somehow.
Only message is about crafting blue gem, nothing else, he just don't give me the quest.

Level 2
Hi, First of all, the campaign is AWESOME, thkns for take such time for do it!
I have tree really questions: can i get two Atiesh???
And, there is no a "atlas" of bosses and material loot? It would be totally great count with such tool, we all can save a lot of time!
and, at last, What is the use for the item Book of Summons wich holds the inscription "This book is used to awaken powerful being"???
Thanks again!