• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 1
First things first, I love this campaign, I'm really invested in it. I've actually been taking it slow, without cheats (except the occasional iseedeadpeople)..

I've noticed that a few other people have been having problems with the queen's gemmed key quest in order to enter utgarde pinnacle. You've mentioned that you're working on the problem.. can you please let me know when that is solved.. I'm at the point where I can no longer complete any main quests without it.. and I've crafted a ton of stuff already.. I wouldn't want it to have been a waste

Level 9
First things first, I love this campaign, I'm really invested in it. I've actually been taking it slow, without cheats (except the occasional iseedeadpeople)..

I've noticed that a few other people have been having problems with the queen's gemmed key quest in order to enter utgarde pinnacle. You've mentioned that you're working on the problem.. can you please let me know when that is solved.. I'm at the point where I can no longer complete any main quests without it.. and I've crafted a ton of stuff already.. I wouldn't want it to have been a waste

The bug has been fixed October 7, but I'm afraid that if you have experienced this bug, you'll have to restart the game. Unless someone has a saved game file they can send you, I can only recommend you use cheats to fast forward yourself.

Level 2
In order to open the gate of Vezax' teleport circle you need to activate three levers which are located in three caves in the middle of the Inner Sanctum (one is directly opposite of that gate, the other two are a bit south). They can only be entered by two certain little fellas. :p

Same thing for Precious' gate. You can find the cave with the lever along the southern wall of the Plague Quarter, somewhere opposite to Professor Putricides room.

The Rotten Carcass is required to summon Hogger in Elwynn Forest. One of the bosses in the gnoll camp drops an item that unlocks a short quest line for that you'll eventually need the Rotten Carcass.

Of course! like with the hidden chest treasures in other dungeons! daaahhh for me xD

And about Hogger , as an epic boss...
man, how many surprises have this campaing? till now I love it and now I dont want to end it xD

THANKS!!!!!!

Level 1
i registered in this website just to download YOUR campaigns. This is aawesome.
i want to know if there is a posibilitie for you to make this to play on LAN with two or more players, my little brother hates to play this alone.

Still wanna know if you are making campaigns of:
-Cataclysm
-Mists of Pandaria
-Warlords of Draenor

I really hope you can!

Level 9
i registered in this website just to download YOUR campaigns. This is aawesome.
i want to know if there is a posibilitie for you to make this to play on LAN with two or more players, my little brother hates to play this alone.

Still wanna know if you are making campaigns of:
-Cataclysm
-Mists of Pandaria
-Warlords of Draenor

I really hope you can!

Thanks, but to play on LAN, I don't know how to make that work. I do know what I want to do as far as the next campaign, but haven't started. It would take at least a year, maybe more after I have started creating the next one.

Level 1
Hello First of all, the campaign is awesome :goblin_yeah:

Where can I find the wyrmrest accord (quest item with blue drake magical sample) and find more titanium ?

Level 8
Hello First of all, the campaign is awesome :goblin_yeah:

Where can I find the wyrmrest accord (quest item with blue drake magical sample) and find more titanium ?

Wyrmest accord is in Dragonblight,to reach there take the portal located in each maps,anyway there are units with a red question mark,theey can help you with the info about map,and more,if you don't understand something or having question just post here and will try to help you,ok.

Level 1
Who drops the Judgement headpiece for Vitae? I've killed Professor Putricide several times and he's never dropped it but he drops all the other tier 2 set headgear. Anyone know?

Level 1
Man I love this, it's literally everything I want out of a campaign! Challenging content, repeatable dungeons, unique heroes that require micromanaging skills...the only thing I can think of that is missing is more raids and dungeons lol, but that's because I'm greedy.

You mentioned you were thinking about doing Cataclysm like this, any updates on that?

Level 9
Man I love this, it's literally everything I want out of a campaign! Challenging content, repeatable dungeons, unique heroes that require micromanaging skills...the only thing I can think of that is missing is more raids and dungeons lol, but that's because I'm greedy.

You mentioned you were thinking about doing Cataclysm like this, any updates on that?

Thank you. I haven't started constructing the Cataclysm yet but, I have drawn out maps and a story for it. However, I'm not sure when I'll get started on it.

Level 1
This is very challenging, beetles are too easy to kill.

I just found Kel'thuzad pet, Mr. Bigglesworth:grin:

Level 2
Does anyone know where I can find a crystallized fire? I need it so I can forge a gnoll trap for hogger. I got the copper bar, but I have no idea how to find crystallized fire to make pure iron.

Level 2
Ty for the response. I have another question too. How can I make eternal fire? I've checked through all the vendors in Dalaran and none of them can make it for me.

Level 8
Hello,about eternal fire cannot be created by vendors because they are elementals products ,still lock in Dalaran there must bee a platform with elements bring your crystallized fire to the element fire and he can form to you eternal fire bring him much so you can have in inventory.

Level 2
Hey, I would love to play this game but when I go to open it in the custom campaign folder everything is just blank. Any advice?

Level 6
Hello everyone,

I can't download this campaign properly. Sometimes I obtain a 200 Mb file, sometimes only a 56 Mb one, sometimes the campaign is 300 Mbs sized... but it never works! PLEASE, help!!

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey i've got a few question here maybe I could use your help:
1. I cant get any spinose tooth when i kill nerubians in Ahn'kahet, does there anyway to get it?
2. What is the use of frost heart?
3. At where i can find Fountain of Life? I've almost reaching the end of the campaign before I go complete the Ashbringer's quest and I already forgot where to meet it T^T.

Btw this is a good campaign, indeed.

Level 9
Hey i've got a few question here maybe I could use your help:
1. I cant get any spinose tooth when i kill nerubians in Ahn'kahet, does there anyway to get it?
2. What is the use of frost heart?
3. At where i can find Fountain of Life? I've almost reaching the end of the campaign before I go complete the Ashbringer's quest and I already forgot where to meet it T^T.

Btw this is a good campaign, indeed.

1.There's a 1-2% chance that a Nerub will drop it in Ahn'kahet but, the bosses have a 10-20% chance to drop them.
2. The Frost Heart is used to summon a boss for a quest. You can find the quest in Icecrown Glacier
3. The Fountain of Life is in The Conservatory of Life, Ulduar.

Level 1
1.There's a 1-2% chance that a Nerub will drop it in Ahn'kahet but, the bosses have a 10-20% chance to drop them.
2. The Frost Heart is used to summon a boss for a quest. You can find the quest in Icecrown Glacier
3. The Fountain of Life is in The Conservatory of Life, Ulduar.

Okay thanks for the tips :) :)