1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wrath Of The Lich King

Submitted by I_Am_The_Prophet
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This My Invented Story
After Arthas Frees The Lich King Arthas Became The Lich King And He Plans To Execute Alot Of Man Just To Consumed The World Tree
-----------------------Please Don't Laught At My Terraining------------------------------
I Am Not An Expert Terrainer
This Campaign Is Not Finished Yet And I Need More Time To Create The Update Of This LOL???? And Please Don't Download It I Need To Update This
Special Thanks To
kwaliti In His Lich King Model And Icon

And Intro Is Already In The Description
Have Fun Soon I Updated It
And Don't Download Until I Say Hiveworkshop User Or Quest In Hiveworkshop Download It Now

Keywords:
Wrath Of The Lich King,Arthas Story,Lich King Story
Contents

Wrath Of The Lich King (Campaign)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Hive Staff」 » Reasons: Lacking Description: Description Generator (Easy) / Template (Hard) > No longer recommended Work In Progress maps not allowed. in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. »...
    • » Vengeancekael:[c] Profile :: Hive Staff
      » Reasons:

Lacking Description: Description Generator (Easy) / Template (Hard) > No longer recommended
      Work In Progress maps not allowed. in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.

» Comment:
      No author either.

» Rules: [c] Map Submission
      » Contact: [c] Staff Contact
      ! 'Reasons' are automated !

• Verdict
      +
      -

Not Rated
    • [tr][tab=Other]
      Suggestions:

Moderated Version: 11th April
      Date: 12/Apr/2013 17:24:52[/tab][/tr]

1. I_Am_The_Prophet

I_Am_The_Prophet

Resources:
    Resources:
    And Please Give Me Some Time To Update This Please Moderator Cause I Need To Fix The Terraining And Continue The Story And Don't Download

2. UndeadImmortal

UndeadImmortal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should've paste it at pastebin instead.

3. I_Am_The_Prophet

I_Am_The_Prophet

Resources:
    Resources:
    How To Do That UndeadImmortal

4. I_Am_The_Prophet

I_Am_The_Prophet

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh No Please Don't Laugh At My Terraining UndeadImmortal

5. UndeadImmortal

UndeadImmortal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  6. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Stop being that pathetic. You are on the internet. Everyone here is a superhero. And ffs, if you are that ashamed of your terraining skills, then read an article and practice.

7. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    • Your map/campaign should be fully finished before uploading it to the map section.
    • Your map description is at horrible state right now. Either play with BB Codes or have a look at the Description Templates that -Kobas- was kind enough to make.
    • Spend more time on this and re-upload it when it's done and you did some testing.
    • Good luck! =)

PS. Put capital letters only at the beginning of the sentence, man. >.>

8. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  9. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz

Resources:
    Resources:
    My terraining skills were once ugly as hell, then one day, I became better. I even read tutorials. Also, fix your grammar, and use BB Codes or the templates by -Kobas-. And if you don't want us to download this, why put it here?

10. I_Am_The_Prophet

I_Am_The_Prophet

Resources:
    Resources:
    Because It Was Not Finish Yet LOLZ

11. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    "LOLZ"?

I find nothing funny in submitting a resource that violates the rules of The Hive. They clearly say not to sumit unfinished resources.

And start writing properly.