1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WoW is so boring

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Jaakko, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkenPanda200

DrunkenPanda200

Resources:
    Resources:
    That explains why the *BLEEP* server is disconnected so often nowadays... Or the owners of the server is just so sick and tired of updating and such that they don't give a damn anymore.

2. sumadinac92

sumadinac92

Resources:
    Resources:
    You are all idiots,it doesnt depend on the game,it depends on the person,this shithead who started this questions only managed to get to lvl 10 and got bored.I mean really how can someone who got only to lvl 10 judge the game,you people just dont have imagination.Wow is great game,better than most shit ive played,sometime it is boring but there are lots of quests were you really need to use your brain.My guild has 240 members we attack horde all the time have drinkin parties,naked parties etc.in blue recluse every sunday and i think it is definately one of best games.And if you people cant have fun with this then screw you.This is my opinion.

3. Huurka

Huurka

Resources:
    Resources:
    No need to tell that people are idiots only because they don't like this game.

4. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I say, you didn't miss a thing.
    It's boring as hell for low-level characters, who's not playing with some friends for motivation I guess.

You have to spend a life-time to get your character to a higher level, and then (once there) perhaps you might get a smile on your face.

5. DrunkenPanda200

DrunkenPanda200

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeeees isn't it just B-E-A-UTIFUL? And then one sunny day, when the birds are singing and you feel like the world is finally at your side, dear old Blizzard releases a new expansion and suddenly you are categorized as a n00b again, and you finally realize that all your hard work was in vain.

Thank God I never fell into that trap (quit playing after lvl 19).

6. ~Void~

~Void~

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, the Ahn Qiraj and Plaguelands PVP events were plain, simple, and hella fun.

7. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JioZZxUZ61A

8. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL Nice vid

Seriously though, everybody constantly says to me, "It's fun once you get to level 70"

WTF KINDOF BS RESPONSE IS THAT!?!?!?!? Starcraft was fun as soon as you started playing it minus the 1st like minute of each match. Warcraft 3 is the same. You mean you have to play for a month or two before you can even START to enjoy what you paid for? Oh and it's not like you can ever find any friends to play with since everybody who wants to play the game already is, and they have level 75+ characters and don't feel like starting a new character and grinding him with you.

Personally, I'd rather get a brand new game every 5 months (5 x $12 = 60 which is average for game) then play this dumb slow piece of shit. The only reason this game is good is so it can sucker retards into playing it therefore giving Blizzard more money so they can do better on their other projects.

Have fun killing 1,000 monsters just to gain 1 level.

9. DrunkenPanda200

DrunkenPanda200

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just imagine playing a melee map for two months...

10. Phoonix

Phoonix

Resources:
    Resources:
    come on... We all have to admit the first levels are boring as hell!
    But when you reach the level of 20-25 it realy gets fun. You yust have to go and ask some help and interact whit other players. try joining an instance group maybe a Battle ground! if you yust go and grind from biggining to end ye its boring ass hell... but if you do quests it goes lot faster leveling and then grinding is somewhat fun sometimes. if you grindf all the time you wil get like "freaky"... :/ wy people say its most fun at highest level well its because you ahve so much options forinstances battlegrounds. you make (internet) frends. if you are an associal constant grinding always wining dipshit ye then wow is boring. but when you interact whit other players its veary fun ^^.

11. NinjasDontFight

NinjasDontFight

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I find it alot of fun around lvs 60+. But for lvs 1-59, I just like to kill myself any way possible. Buy some pots (swim speed and a water incubator (breathing under water). Go to the edge of Darkshore, and swim like hell. Its really funny and scary to go as deep as u can. Its just a huge dropoff cliff, but its funny as hell when u keep going farther down. I've always wondered if u can get a clan to do this have. So theirs like 50 floating corpses really deep down XD

12. DrunkenPanda200

DrunkenPanda200

Resources:
    Resources:
    Holy cow that's worse than the warlock mass-suicide I once witnessed (life tap+hellfire is a very effective way of commiting suicide :p)

13. Lvl80UndeadMage

Lvl80UndeadMage

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you ever did Molten Core, BWL, or Naxx, you'd see the game in a totally different light. Sure I agree leveling was a bitch >.> but it was well worth it and at the time you posted your comment TBC was out, which changed pretty much everything, some for better some for worse.

But it's not everyone's cup of tea. Personally if someone likes DotA's or other hero games they might like WoW better for PvP because it's the same thing but on a bigger scale and more micro/macro management.

14. Lvl80UndeadMage

Lvl80UndeadMage

Resources:
    Resources:
    If only it was true maybe normal servers would become more populated... Unfortunately Blizzard can't do this for multiple reasons (Economically / Practically) but it doesn't bother me that they can't.

People who play on private servers have a totally different play style than people who play live. Live is much more social, and more rewarding (One-shotting Yogg-Saron isn't rewarding, 25 man killing him is)

15. Wilddwarf

Wilddwarf

Resources:
    Resources:
    WoW has become too wrecked because of whiny wimps who keep getting killed because they're total morons. "I got killed by a dwarf death knight. Wah wah wah." Just get over it, don't ruin the game for other people. Seriously, it's like some people are just born with defective brains or something. I'm not talking about rhetards or psychos, I'm talking about people who act like they're still three years old. There are exactly two reasons why I might want to go back to playing WoW; the elwynn forest general chat and the new expansion that's probably going to be here in about 3 years.

I was actually surprised when I found out they had made a statue of general turalyon in Stormwind. And to think, that is the highlight of the lore in WoW. That is downright pathetic. If some of the people who made Warcraft I or Wacraft II retired or were forced to retire and are still alive, they need to get them back. Some good ol' Warcraft veterans could really straighten out the new recruits.

16. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    I remember leveling up my lock, It was seriously the funnest thing for me. The first person you level up is prolly the most fun you'll have leveling up. I sucked at leveling, and I did all the dungeons I possibly could. Though even at the level cap, it is kind of a grind, but the social aspect is very interesting. For those of you people from the vanilla WoW, there are pre-bc raiding guilds out there. I am in one myself on my level 60, (Uldum) and there are a lot of others on other server (I found one that did AQ40).

17. Bloodemon

Bloodemon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't play that!!
    Answer:Albanian!!!
    Why?
    Authentication keys!!!
    Where can i find that???????
    :(:C

18. mato2

mato2

Resources:
    Resources:
    go buy it from a video game store that doesn't sell pirated games, also buy a game card and you can play

19. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    mato2, do you even know what is albania? :eek:

20. Mr.Chaos

Mr.Chaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, if u think that WoW os boring, move to an RP server then! You always got something to do! :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.